Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,533 members, 7,808,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Video: Dreams Do Come True If You Know What Your Dream Required. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Video: Dreams Do Come True If You Know What Your Dream Required. (186 Views)

Mangoes Required Urgently / Band New Palm Oil Kegs (yellow Kegs) 25litres. Required / Just Incase You Don't Know What It Looks Like To Freeze An Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Dreams Do Come True If You Know What Your Dream Required. by MideMrPossible: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
Dreaming is not as important as knowing what your dreams required to be brought to life. Myself is a practical example. I finished from OAU in 2009, came back from service in 2011 and before then, I've been asking myself how far with my life? Which company go employ a third class graduate? Ok! If I'm able to get a teaching job, how much would it be? I was desperate for answers and direction and for a while I had no answers. I had to confirm it to myself that I was stuck, then the second series of question began.

For how long will I be stuck in here? What can be my impact for those period and what can I do instantly? I found my answers in less than 6hrs. Viewing center was a booming business at the time, I struggled to open one in the jungle we stayed at the moment, even though there were several advice to take it down to main road, i refused because of the safety of the equipment I struggled to but and to be able to utilised the generator for indoor purpose as it power the viewing center.

Being the first in the and still able to show 3 matches at the time made the center an instant hit just after struggling for few months. The money was spinning every Tuesdays and Wednesdays for UEFA champions league while I broadcast the Europa for free once some milestone was able to be reached within those two days. Saturday and Sunday is another blazing days especially if any of the top four teams which later became top 6 were playing. The money was spinning, at the end of the day, I could count up to 10k aside fuel expenses and token given to my shop assistance who manage the place in my absence. An average of 20k - 40k was coming in every week and between 80k - 120k monthly as gross profit, my running cost at the time was DStv Premium which at that time can be splitted into 3 independent channel using Strong decoders and RS232 cables. It was a golden moment indeed, then I asked myself, what next? This was towards the end of 2012.

At the moment at that time, the hood was just growing up and getting bigger, the big men had poultry in the community or other community or deal in any of the end product such as feed, egg or birds while the small men will only patronizes them. Then I wanted to do something different and I thought about rearing turkey which I later raise into breeder from where I generate fertilized egg which I set in a hatchery sell the chicks or raised to another 4wks and sell which became another stream of income.

Then I went "wawulence" with my dream, today, we are sitting on 3 acres of land. A dream that was conceived in an uncompleted building not plastered then came to reality sitting on a 3 acres of land and still expanding. Dreams do come true, dream big, dream large and follow your dreams.

-----------
My name is Mide Oludipe and I'm a farmer current working on setting up a self sufficient farm ranch. I have tons of videos about the farm update on my channel and some motivational words from my own experience. You may check my channel on https://www.youtube.com/africandiarytv, I'll like to make friends especially those in sectors related to agriculture. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih1Lwk8mPMw

(1) (Reply)

Now Is The Time To Get Mechanical On Your Farm / Call For Fruit Farmers In Nigeria / Want To Start A Broiler Chicken Farm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.