Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,641 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! (1534 Views)

BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday / BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account / Reno Omokri Exposes El-Rufai Again, Calls Him An Opportunistic Hypocrite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by effort1: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate is one of the voices promoting Buhari and Tinubu on nairaland, but the same Tinubuadvocate is planning to relocate his entire family to Canada.

Check his post here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6647549/12m-enough-wife-two-children#103637404

By God's grace, your bid to get Canada visa will fail.

You will suffer along with everyone else in this country the consequences of Buhari presidency.

And if APC succeeds in producing the next president, you will also suffer the fate together with all of us.

You, your wife, your children and other family members will never find an escape route from the consequences of APC rule.

You are a hypocrite. You are a two-faced, bare faced liar and deceiver!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by Gentlerespect76: 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Amen!

8 Likes

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by Stephenlord(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Don't mind any of them

In truth, they know they are not doing Nigeria any good by advocating for those old cargos

Bigotry is a disease

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by Tinubuadvocate: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
I can't believe that human being can so be hateful this way. And for your information I'm not relocating to abroad but my wife and children and I think that is what all people are doing both business people or politicians.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by Justiceleague1: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I can't believe that human being can so be hateful this way. And for your information I'm not relocating to abroad but my wife and children and I think that is what all people are doing both business people or politicians.
Shut up, thank you very much

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by Tinubuadvocate: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
Seun mydn44 lalasticalala oam4j alternative account.
Justiceleague1:

Shut up, thank you very much

4 Likes

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by Omicron007: 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
[/s]

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by Justiceleague1: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Nor be small koboko you chop there baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by Michelle70(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
effort1:
Tinubuadvocate is one of the voices promoting Buhari and Tinubu on nairaland, but the same Tinubuadvocate is planning to relocate his entire family to Canada.

Check his post here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6647549/12m-enough-wife-two-children#103637404

By God's grace, your bid to get Canada visa will fail.

You will suffer along with everyone else in this country the consequences of Buhari presidency.

And if APC succeeds in producing the next president, you will also suffer the fate together with all of us.

You, your wife, your children and other family members will never find an escape route from the consequences of APC rule.

You are a hypocrite. You are a two-faced, bare faced liar and deceiver!
Ur stupidity is topnotch.
People have been trying to travel out even before Buhari came to power, where he wants to go is non of ur business.
He never said he wants to deny his identity as a Nigerian like most of u do, so because I vote for Wike, I no fit travel go anambra abi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by Tinubuadvocate: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
All what you do here is to trolling, insult Tinubu, with your numerous accounts ... A bloody scammer pretending to be girl.
Justiceleague1:

Nor be small koboko you choo there baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by effort1: 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

You are the hateful person here. You keep on promoting a bad government that you don't want for your wife and children. You hate the rest of Nigerians and want to give them what you don't want for your family.

You are wicked and evil. May your evil wishes for Nigerians befall you and your wife and children.

May they never find escape route from Nigeria. May they suffer everything that buhari's bad leadership has brought upon Nigeria.

You promote this evil and your family will never escape it. Amen.

Tinubuadvocate, the hypocrite

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by effort1: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Michelle70:
Ur stupidity is topnotch.
People have been trying to travel out even before Buhari came to power, where he wants to go is non of ur business.
He never said he wants to deny his identity as a Nigerian like most of u do, so because I vote for Wike, I no fit travel go anambra abi

You are the daft idiot here.

Tinubuadvocate claims Buhari government is the best. Why then does he not want his children to continue living and schooling in the heaven that Buhari has created in Nigeria?

When DSS harrased doctors for writing external exams to go and work abroad, this same evil man, Tinubuadvocate, was one of those condemning the doctors for not being patriotic.

Now, the same "patriotic" Tinubuadvocate wants his family to japa.

Whoever you are, you are a very stupid person.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by effort1: 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
alternative account.

That's your only escape route. Cry to the mods. You are a hypocrite. Your lies and shame are exposed.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by effort1: 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
All what you do here is to trolling, insult Tinubu, with your numerous accounts ... A bloody scammer pretending to be girl.

He insults Tinubu, while you want your wife and kids to escape the consequences of a Tinubu presidency.

You are a bare faced hypocrite.

By God's grace, your family will never get that visa.

You and your family will enjoy the evil of buhari's bad leadership. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by Xhuntra: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
God will make him loose that money and will still not go anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by osinbanjoisaliar: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
Why na. Why una dey promote vawlence like diz. Person wan chop betta life na ein make others con dey beef am. As oyibo man talk one man meat na anoda man epa. If d egbun like Tinubu how dat one take spoil ur garri. Or shey na him do you make you no buy groundnut and sugar. Abeg make una show d guy love and even donate to the guy hustle make him wife and children visit Uncle Trudeau.
Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by Cognitivereason: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
grin grin
Wahala no dey finish

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by Michelle70(m): 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
effort1:

You are the daft idiot here.

Tinubuadvocate claims Buhari government is the best. Why then does he not want his children to continue living and schooling in the heaven that Buhari has created in Nigeria?

When DSS harrased doctors for writing external exams to go and work abroad, this same evil man, Tinubuadvocate, was one of those condemning the doctors for not being patriotic.

Now, the same "patriotic" Tinubuadvocate wants his family to japa.

Whoever you are, you are a very stupid person.
Ur stupid 2019 candidate Atiku was a Dubai based thief, ur favourite party PDP held most of their meetings in Dubai, ur personal lord and savior Cownu had UK citizenship, ur 2023 candidate Peter Obi's daughter had multi million dollars company in a UK tax heaven conglomerate, ur leader wanted to run away to obodo oyibo before he was caught but here u are masturbating on Tinubuadvocate cos he wanted to send his wife and kids abroad.
Thats why I like simplyleo, he had no time explaining to mkpuru-mmirians

Na hatred go kill ipigs last last
Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by effort1: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Michelle70:
Ur stupid 2019 candidate Atiku was a Dubai based thief, ur favourite party PDP held most of their meetings in Dubai, ur personal lord and savior Cownu had UK citizenship, ur 2023 candidate Peter Obi's daughter had multi million dollars company in a UK tax heaven conglomerate, ur leader wanted to run away to obodo oyibo before he was caught but here u are masturbating on Tinubuadvocate cos he wanted to send his wife and kids abroad.
Thats why I like simplyleo, he had no time explaining to mkpuru-mmirians

Na hatred go kill ipigs last last

Whoever you are, don't derail. Focus on the topic.

The topic is that one of your deranged Buhari hailers doesn't want his wife and children to suffer the evil of buhari's presidency.

He praises Buhari here but plans for his wife and children to escape from buahri's bad leadership.

That's the topic.

Focus on it if you are not an idiot.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by Michelle70(m): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
effort1:

Whoever you are, don't derail. Focus on the topic.

The topic is that one of your deranged Buhari hailers doesn't want his wife and children to suffer the evil of buhari's presidency.

He praises Buhari here but plans for his wife and children to escape from buahri's bad leadership.

That's the topic.

Focus on it if you are not an idiot.
Not everyone is like that hunchback fugitive, there is a NLder who has lived most part of her life in USA since she was four, she plans on coming to Nigeria to spend some time, was she also planning on running from Biden?
As e deh pain u, e go deh sweet us. grin

God bless Buhari
Got bless Nigeria
Tunda fire ipob yoots
Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by horsepower102: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
There is no Nigerian that truly loves Nigeria. All of them just pretend to love Nigeria. Even the most anti-Biafra/IPOB hating Nigerian will run away any chance they get to leave the country.

This is why I say that Nigerians are more Anti-Igbo than Pro-Nigeria.

The number of people who supported buhari that have left Nigeria is uncountable. Yet those same people come back to nairaland to pretend and insult Igbos. When their families are safe abroad.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

How can you leave only your wife an children in Canada. Do you know how hard the burden will be on her taking care of little kids without physical support from her husband

It is not easy bro.
Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by effort1: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
Michelle70:

God bless Buhari
Got bless Nigeria
Tunda fire ipob yoots

And may your destiny and that of your family members reflect everything Buhari has done to Nigeria. Amen.

May you and your family suffer the consequences of Buhari presidency for the rest of your lives. Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by SarkinYarki: 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

You supported the mindless raping of this country for 7 years by Buhari because of self centered gains and now you want your family to experience bad govt ?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by ebufa: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Afonjas just make me sick!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by Justiceleague1: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
All what you do here is to trolling, insult Tinubu, with your someone said the dnky of the day award goes to who again o? grin numerous accounts ... A bloody scammer pretending to be girl.
Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by Michelle70(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
effort1:

And may your destiny and that of your family members reflect everything Buhari has done to Nigeria. Amen.

May you and your family suffer the consequences of Buhari presidency for the rest of your lives. Amen.
Tunder fire ipob yoots grin
Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by AfonjaEmir: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
Disgusting and irritating "Old miscreants" who channel all their energy in castigating people that truly want a country that will thrive. They call people that truly love Nigeria names and in their useless "squalor" oriented "Brown roof" slums they plot how to jakpa , after messing everywhere up.

My prayer always stands...as long as you Support failures and appreciate foolish leadership because of useless ethnic bias , you will enjoy what you support 20000% ...even "tanzania" will deny you visa. The only place you can go to its "Benin Republic" where your brothers and sisters are presently living.

@tinubuadvocate ...NO EXIT VISA FOR YOU...YOU MUST ENJOY SAI BABA....Useless Miscreants!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by effort1: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Michelle70:
Tunder fire ipob yoots grin

May your life reflect everything Buhari government represent. Amen.
Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by Michelle70(m): 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
effort1:

May your life reflect everything Buhari government represent. Amen.
save ur wailing till after 2023.
The cursess of mkpuru-mmirians is nothing to fidget for.

God punish Peter Obi and all his supporters
Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by effort1: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
Michelle70:

I don't care about Peter Obi.

I care about your hypocrisy.

May your life reflect everything Buhari government represents.
Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by Tinubuadvocate: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
They want us to support Atiku and obi. People that visionless.
Michelle70:

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seunmsg Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Wike For President / Rev.fr Alia Of Benue State Is Leading In APC Primaries / Osun No Be Lagos. Congratulations Omole. Victory For Democracy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.