Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Meet The Two Boys That Paid 2 Billion Naira To Sponsor Big Brother Naija S6 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Two Boys That Paid 2 Billion Naira To Sponsor Big Brother Naija S6 (4677 Views)

50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift / Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Two Boys That Paid 2 Billion Naira To Sponsor Big Brother Naija S6 by Balanceddaniel: 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
Big brother naija S6 sponsors "Abeg and Patricia" paid the sum of 1 billion naira each to sponsor the show.

Many people could not believe after discovering that the two sponsors are two young billionaire below the age of 30 years.

Who are we expecting to be the S7 sponsors? lipsrsealed

See the faces of the S6 sponsors below cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq0ydowH6m8

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Two Boys That Paid 2 Billion Naira To Sponsor Big Brother Naija S6 by GardenOfGod(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
What's the source of their income and
Who's bankrolling them? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Two Boys That Paid 2 Billion Naira To Sponsor Big Brother Naija S6 by Balanceddaniel: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Na my mouth you wan hear am.. wink take transport make you ask for front cheesy grin
GardenOfGod:

1 Like

Re: Meet The Two Boys That Paid 2 Billion Naira To Sponsor Big Brother Naija S6 by Gentlerespect76: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
GardenOfGod:

A simple research provided this (since you don't want to make effort to find this):

Dare Adekoya is the founder of Abeg App Nigeria, a fintech app that is developed by Abeg Technologies founded in 2019. Dare came into limelight after being named as the official sponsor of the ongoing Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) show “Shine Ya Eye” edition. According to Linkedin, Abeg is a mobile payment app that was designed to cater to the needs of a diverse group of people. We offer the flexibility of sending and receiving money by simply using phone numbers.

Abeg is making payments easier and quicker at a reduced cost for performing transactions.
The company was co-founded by Muheez Akanni, Michael Okoh and Dare Adekoya. The app was launched in September and is already generating a buzz on social media for its unique approach to solving fintech problems.

More About Him:

Dare is a Designer based in Lagos, Nigeria. He has worked with brands like Linda Ikeji, Stanbic IBTC, Brük Oil Mill, OneOS and many more. According to him, he is currently focused on designing usable experience and interface for digital products and websites.

Dare led several UI/UX solutions and worked on interfaces and experiences with brands like Linda Ikeji Tv; a video on demand platform that offers you amazing shows and original content, Stanbic IBTC Bank; A Bank in Nigeria and oversaw the completion of the designs.

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Two Boys That Paid 2 Billion Naira To Sponsor Big Brother Naija S6 by GardenOfGod(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

A simple research provided this (since you don't want to make effort to find this):

Dare Adekoya is the founder of Abeg App Nigeria, a fintech app that is developed by Abeg Technologies founded in 2019. Dare came into limelight after being named as the official sponsor of the ongoing Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) show “Shine Ya Eye” edition. According to Linkedin, Abeg is a mobile payment app that was designed to cater to the needs of a diverse group of people. We offer the flexibility of sending and receiving money by simply using phone numbers.

Abeg is making payments easier and quicker at a reduced cost for performing transactions.
The company was co-founded by Muheez Akanni, Michael Okoh and Dare Adekoya. The app was launched in September and is already generating a buzz on social media for its unique approach to solving fintech problems.

More About Him:

Dare is a Designer based in Lagos, Nigeria. He has worked with brands like Linda Ikeji, Stanbic IBTC, Brük Oil Mill, OneOS and many more. According to him, he is currently focused on designing usable experience and interface for digital products and websites.

Dare led several UI/UX solutions and worked on interfaces and experiences with brands like Linda Ikeji Tv; a video on demand platform that offers you amazing shows and original content, Stanbic IBTC Bank; A Bank in Nigeria and oversaw the completion of the designs.
Am not yet satisfied... Even Tinubu has many businesses to his name yet he's still believed to be a drug lord. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Two Boys That Paid 2 Billion Naira To Sponsor Big Brother Naija S6 by Gentlerespect76: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Am not yet satisfied... Even Tinubu has many businesses to his name yet he's still believed to be a drug lord. grin
grin
These ones are not in Tinubu's class. They are quite respectable.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Two Boys That Paid 2 Billion Naira To Sponsor Big Brother Naija S6 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Tech guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Two Boys That Paid 2 Billion Naira To Sponsor Big Brother Naija S6 by wallarwallar(m): 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tell us how much den make as profit. Wat is d big deal now no be business den do even me I fit borrow 2 billion sponsor am cos na sure business naija go pay back 10times ur investment abi den dash big brother d money ni. Tell us another story

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Two Boys That Paid 2 Billion Naira To Sponsor Big Brother Naija S6 by nairaman66(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
wallarwallar:
Tell us how much den make as profit. Wat is d big deal now no be business den do even me I fit borrow 2 billion sponsor am cos na sure business naija go pay back 10times ur investment abi den dash big brother d money ni. Tell us another story

Go read about branding and marketing! How do football clubs, designer brands, Facebook make money?

Advertising! Olodo

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Two Boys That Paid 2 Billion Naira To Sponsor Big Brother Naija S6 by Amza07(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
Meanwhile I cannot afford kekenapep to feed my family. God bless us

1 Like

Re: Meet The Two Boys That Paid 2 Billion Naira To Sponsor Big Brother Naija S6 by DontBullshitMe: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
The 2 of them can't jointly boast of a billion naira liquidity.

Nigerians and throwing figures carelessly. Mtcheew.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Two Boys That Paid 2 Billion Naira To Sponsor Big Brother Naija S6 by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2022
Na the people wey get time dey reply you retařded lots I blame
Re: Meet The Two Boys That Paid 2 Billion Naira To Sponsor Big Brother Naija S6 by davillian(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
If your money is not legit You won't do this

1 Like

Re: Meet The Two Boys That Paid 2 Billion Naira To Sponsor Big Brother Naija S6 by jaiyeorie: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxj0vncr5Gs
Pretty Mike stirs reaction at #Akinsiku@50
Re: Meet The Two Boys That Paid 2 Billion Naira To Sponsor Big Brother Naija S6 by Authoreety: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
How much was their gain

1 Like

Re: Meet The Two Boys That Paid 2 Billion Naira To Sponsor Big Brother Naija S6 by peeps4u: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Balanceddaniel:
Na my mouth you wan hear am.. wink take transport make you ask for front cheesy grin

Shame on you. Even as a youtuber who created this thread about them, you couldn't even do a lil research about them.

Lazy bloggers and youtubers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Two Boys That Paid 2 Billion Naira To Sponsor Big Brother Naija S6 by Balanceddaniel: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Are you that dumb to see I added "Abeg and Patricia". If you can't read and understand then better go back to primary school, you want me to explain like nursery teachers to you. Do I look like your teacher.
peeps4u:

Shame on you. Even as a youtuber who created this thread about them, you couldn't even do a lil research about them.

Lazy bloggers and youtubers everywhere.
Re: Meet The Two Boys That Paid 2 Billion Naira To Sponsor Big Brother Naija S6 by peeps4u: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Balanceddaniel:
Are you that dumb to see I added "Abeg and Patricia". If you can't read and understand then better go back to primary school, you want me to explain like nursery teachers to you. Do I look like your teacher.

You're the dumb one. Read your reply to the person that asked for their job and tell me if that looks like someone that has brain to you. As an 'informed' youtuber, you could have told him. It took a more reasonable person to come to your thread and narrate what the guys do.

Lazy people. And you wonder your blogs and YouTube dont grow when you can't put dedication to your work.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Two Boys That Paid 2 Billion Naira To Sponsor Big Brother Naija S6 by Balanceddaniel: 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
I don't blame you, Your joblessness has caused a great damage to your life.

peeps4u:

You're the dumb one. Read your reply to the person that asked for their job and tell me if that looks like someone that has brain to you. As an 'informed' youtuber, you could have told him. It took a more reasonable person to come to your thread and narrate what the guys do.

Lazy people. And you wonder your blogs and YouTube dont grow when you can't put dedication to your work.

(1) (Reply)

Post Pics Of Your Favourite Celebrity / Kemi Olulonye Displays Her Half Unclad Photo [18+] / Bbnaija 2018: Alex Nipples Are Killing Me Badly And Am Mad- Miss Nollywood Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.