Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital (69999 Views)

Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) / Johnpaul Nwadike Becomes US Citizen / Chinedu Nwadike 'Turns A Woman' In New Movie Role (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Otasikwe(m): 7:57am On Mar 28, 2022
Frank25:
e remain mr ibu
holy ghost fire pls stop it if na joke

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by odinko: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2022
superCleanworks:

So it is Christian music occultism that gave him chronic kidney disease and Lukemia.

Sinach, Frank Edwards, Tim Godfrey, Don Moen and other Christian artistes making mighty sales. Pls What is waiting for them?
. you don’t understand what he meant. Many of them deviate from God just to be famous
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by CHII2017(f): 8:16am On Mar 28, 2022
May his soul Rest In Peace Amen
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Franking: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2022
Kennyxton:

I think you are somehow being mature in your response as I can see. I hope you keep that up.

Well in this context, you were the one that believes that no God exist, hence the question.

I believe God exist and other gods/deities exist. You believe that god does not exit, no problem at all. But the things that are and things we see point out clearly even by reasoning to a fact that there is a Supreme Intelligence behind all manifestations. Who is this Supreme Intelligence?

To me that Supreme Intelligence is God.
Beyond this Supreme Intelligence, there are other intelligences (which i will not go into that for now)

Even if you don't believe the Supreme God, we all know about deities of the lands and territories in all tribes and lands across the world, or you don't believe in deities?

If you do not believe in deities and powers, do you hear about ritual killings and money making rituals?

Can we chat this over let me know your opinion.

However, please note, that you have a different belief does not make you an enemy to me, let's take it honestly, maturely and reasonably.

I'm impressed by ur own maturity.

I do not believe in any deity. Man is wired to be believe in a higher being. What do those other deities do? Can/do they control anything? If yes, then what have they been able to influence?

Ritual killings to make money are done out of ignorance. No atheist will do such because it is a waste of time. That people believe it doesn't make it real.

If u believe in a higher intelligence can u prove it besides the theory of the things u see around u? Assuming I agree will I be obliged to worship it even though I know nothing about it?
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Nkpitime(m): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2022
Paxxcarl:
it’s not by who drink alcohol o
Excessive soda intake can also be a factor sometimes genes and probably his leukaemia problems
Tq
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Sunnyobums: 8:36am On Mar 28, 2022
CSTRR:

Go and read Matthew 20:12-16.

An answer is there.

Though someone like J.C. Ryle that wrote a popular book on holiness believes there is no death bed repentance.

He argued that living holy on Earth is a practice for heavenly lifestyle.

A deathbed repentant sinner would not be able to adapt to heaven because heaven is a holy place for holy people and holy beings.
The scripture verse u quoted actually contradicts everything u posted, let's all try to read the bible with proper guidance and understanding, according to you a repentant sinner on his deathbed can't make heaven whereas that same Matthew 20 says that those who are last will be first, what does last mean, it means that a sinner who repented at the end will be saved, the bible verse in Matthew even talked about laborers who started work before everyone else, and about those who were hired one hour to the close of work, yet each and everyone of them received the same reward, in this case it means that it doesn't matter if u repented in 1986, you can still miss heaven if you die in sin in 2022, whereas you can be a sinner since 1986 and repent genuinely on your deathbed in 2022 and still make heaven, reread that bible verse and understand what God was saying there, as long as we still breathe, we can be saved, for with our heart we believe and with our mouth confession is made unto salvation(as long as we still breathe). hope you understand now. Shalom
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by CSTRR: 8:38am On Mar 28, 2022
Sunnyobums:

The scripture verse u quoted actually contradicts everything u posted, let's all try to read the bible with proper guidance and understanding, according to you a repentant sinner on his deathbed can't make heaven whereas that same Matthew 20 says that those who are last will be first, what does last mean, it means that a sinner who repented at the end will be saved, the bible verse in Matthew even talked about laborers who started work before everyone else, and about those who were hired one hour to the close of work, yet each and everyone of them received the same reward, in this case it means that it doesn't matter if u repented in 1986, you can still miss heaven if you die in sin in 2022, whereas you can be a sinner since 1986 and repent genuinely on your deathbed in 2022 and still make heaven, reread that bible verse and understand what God was saying there, as long as we still breathe, we can be saved, for with our heart we believe and with our mouth confession is made unto salvation(as long as we still breathe). hope you understand now. Shalom
Read to understand not to argue.

I only gave two views and I asked him to interpret it anyway he wants.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Sunnyobums: 8:52am On Mar 28, 2022
CSTRR:

Read to understand not to argue.

I only gave two views and I asked him to interpret it anyway he wants.
I'm not arguing with you sir, I only wanted to help correct what you posted, and also giving him two views and asking him to choose will further lead him to confusion, that's why I decided to clarify the issue, hopefully he reads it.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Kennyxton: 9:24am On Mar 28, 2022
Franking:

I'm impressed by ur own maturity.

I do not believe in any deity. Man is wired to be believe in a higher being. What do those other deities do? Can/do they control anything? If yes, then what have they been able to influence?

Ritual killings to make money are done out of ignorance. No atheist will do such because it is a waste of time. That people believe it doesn't make it real.

If u believe in a higher intelligence can u prove it besides the theory of the things u see around u? Assuming I agree will I be obliged to worship it even though I know nothing about it?

Wow, great understanding of your.

"Man is wired to be believe in a higher being" if this claim is true that means someone wired man to believe such.

"Ritual killings to make money are done out of ignorance". This show that directly or indirectly, you believe in ritual killing or safe to say, that ritual killings exist. We also see the proceeds of ritual killings.

Please note, I am not talking about what you believe, but the reality that this thing exist irrespective of what we believe.

The personalities involved in this ritual killing process are not only the humans, (the killed, killer and the consulter), the consulter or native doctor as we know stands between the personalities (the human and the unknown).

If this unknown is given a name, we can call the unknown, Deity.

Like you asked, "What do those other deities do? Can/do they control anything? If yes, then what have they been able to influence? "

The deities can do so many sort of things depending on their jurisdiction and area. (Please note, I am not yet talking about the Supreme Deity - God).

These deities can manipulate and control your conscious and subconsciousness that you do that which you do not want to do or allow you do things you want which are in line with their objectives.
They can influence you to do their biddings depending on what their biddings are. But we are not going to that...

If we have seen and agree that Ritual killings exist, and there are processes, at least we can believe that there is a deity behind the prosperity of ritual killers.

If we agree on this daily or monthly reality of ritual killings, then we can proceed.

If not let me know your sincere view or ritual killings outside your belief.

Thank you
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:45am On Mar 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Christian music industry is full of occultism both men and women sad

You answer to is glory once your cup is filled up.

another weyrey in action
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Franking: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2022
Kennyxton:

Wow, great understanding of your.

"Man is wired to be believe in a higher being" if this claim is true that means someone wired man to believe such.

"Ritual killings to make money are done out of ignorance". This show that directly or indirectly, you believe in ritual killing or safe to say, that ritual killings exist. We also see the proceeds of ritual killings.

Please note, I am not talking about what you believe, but the reality that this thing exist irrespective of what we believe.

The personalities involved in this ritual killing process are not only the humans, (the killed, killer and the consulter), the consulter or native doctor as we know stands between the personalities (the human and the unknown).

If this unknown is given a name, we can call the unknown, Deity.

Like you asked, "What do those other deities do? Can/do they control anything? If yes, then what have they been able to influence? "

The deities can do so many sort of things depending on their jurisdiction and area. (Please note, I am not yet talking about the Supreme Deity - God).

These deities can manipulate and control your conscious and subconsciousness that you do that which you do not want to do or allow you do things you want which are in line with their objectives.
They can influence you to do their biddings depending on what their biddings are. But we are not going to that...

If we have seen and agree that Ritual killings exist, and there are processes, at least we can believe that there is a deity behind the prosperity of ritual killers.

If we agree on this daily or monthly reality of ritual killings, then we can proceed.

If not let me know your sincere view or ritual killings outside your belief.

Thank you

There are no proceeds of ritual killings. People simply believe it works but it doesn't. If u have seen the proceeds kindly let me know.

Like I said from the beginning I do not know how we came to be. Maybe my language is misleading u. Believing in a higher being and a higher being existing are two different things.

I am atheist because I am convinced there is no God if, however, u show me proof of the existence of one then I'd gladly believe.

For me seeing is believing.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by JooEeL(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2022
Ddokie:

Ode ni yin.

When i say you are ignorant, you take it as an insult.

America is the worlds most prosperous and powerful nation. Using it as a specimen, you will realize that you are stupid to have made the bolded statement. Over 70% of Americans identify as Christians (not including Muslims and other religious biases). How dedicated they are to going to church is a different thing altogether, but they still have the fundamental belief in a supreme being and the divine. Try and do a research on the EU and other parts of the world and you will realize that atheists remain an almost insignificant minority world over.

You are here saying believe in the after life is a black thing.

Why am I even wasting my time: only a fool says there is no God (you just need to be extremely foolish and senseless to say there is no God). It will be a silly thing to do to waste time with a fool. I rather spend my time with people who have more germane biases.

E go shock you on the day you open your eyes on the other side - empty. You better give yourself sense.

Enjoy your delusion.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Mozhac(m): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2022
A whole Abuja hospital is in this state. Nawaooo

HandsomeGuyman:
Prince Chinedu Nwadike died today

Popular Gospel artist Chinedu Nwadike has died in Abuja.
He lost the blood cancer battle a few hours ago in Abuja.

The golden voice had fully recovered from the kidney issue and is supposed to be in India by this coming week for treatment of the blood cancer - Leukemia.

May his soul rest in peace.

God bless the good Nigerians that came to his aid.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Kennyxton: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2022
Franking:

There are no proceeds of ritual killings. People simply believe it works but it doesn't. If u have seen the proceeds kindly let me know.

Like I said from the beginning I do not know how we came to be. Maybe my language is misleading u. Believing in a higher being and a higher being existing are two different things.

I am atheist because I am convinced there is no God if, however, u show me proof of the existence of one then I'd gladly believe.

For me seeing is believing.

I love the way you put things clear.

Our conversation is simple and very clear, its just that you need to be more clear on yourself to seek for answers to some clear questions which include some of the assertions you made above like

"There are no proceeds of ritual killings. People simply believe it works but it doesn't"

The issue here is, not your belief but reality.
Ask people that have gone into ritual killings and sacrifice and know for yourself if it works or not (irrespective of your belief).

Secondly, "Believing in a higher being and a higher being existing are two different things. " But the end of both are same when you look at it sincerely.

Eg, You believe not that Buhari is the president in charge of all affairs of the country. But you believe that someone is in charge of the country.

Well, i totally respect your believe but it's does not fully sound objective.

But from the way you sound, you indirectly believe in a Supreme Being which you have not seen.
That Supreme Personality is God.

Seek him sincerely, you will find Him.

Respect
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by superCleanworks(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2022
odinko:
. you don’t understand what he meant. Many of them deviate from God just to be famous

I don't understand it? I refuse to understand that he had to mention it with reference to this guy's death making it seem like the singer's involvement in the occult casused his kidney failure and cancer? Please what about actors and other singers that go through such too? For a sad example, Mr Ibu is in the hospital for kidney matters too.
It would have been a different thing if the story was about a mysterious accident or incident but this is about a guy who spent lots of painful time in the hospital and eventually died. Why attribute it to such? Just imagine you are his friend and brother or family and someone is standing in front of you talking such insensitive trash. But who cares? The internet is a safe place for us to spew trash 247.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Exceed15: 11:01am On Mar 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:

See mumu talk
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by bowagateglobal: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2022
RIP TO HIM AND MAY GOD FORGIVE HIS SINS AND GRANT HIM PARADISE
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Franking: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2022
Kennyxton:

I love the way you put things clear.

Our conversation is simple and very clear, its just that you need to be more clear on yourself to seek for answers to some clear questions which include some of the assertions you made above like

"There are no proceeds of ritual killings. People simply believe it works but it doesn't"

The issue here is, not your belief but reality.
Ask people that have gone into ritual killings and sacrifice and know for yourself if it works or not (irrespective of your belief).

Secondly, "Believing in a higher being and a higher being existing are two different things. " But the end of both are same when you look at it sincerely.

Eg, You believe not that Buhari is the president in charge of all affairs of the country. But you believe that someone is in charge of the country.

Well, i totally respect your believe but it's does not fully sound objective.

But from the way you sound, you indirectly believe in a Supreme Being which you have not seen.
That Supreme Personality is God.

Seek him sincerely, you will find Him.

Respect

I don't have to go out of my way to find God.

If God truly exists then good for him.
The burden of proof is in him to show he exists otherwise we are both comfortable staying away from each other.

Whatever God is able to do for those who seek him and believe in him let him continue doing for them.

I don't have to tie myself down with beliefs and dogmas.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by doshiyad1: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:

How do you know this or are you one of them undecided undecided
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Danny504: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
PossibleG:
Rest on …..now my question is when people are on sick bed deep down in your mind u know it’s a 50/50 chance you might make it you might not ,so my question is when u give ur life to Christ due to the fact that your in sick bed and you don’t want to make hell …are you truly going to make heaven giving the situation that you gave your life to Christ due to the fact that your on sick bed ??

Caution only for Christians ,cuz some people now don day take an personal ,ordinary question o ,u can see this pics below
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Missionaire: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
24brains:
don't you think someone that posted such naked pictures of the dead is quite insensitive too? Let's call a spade a spade biko.

They are both insensitive.
However, you don't do wrong because others do wrong.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Mekoyaw(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Just as the saying goes "Death is no respecter of persons" otherwise it wouldn't have taken the life of such good, young & prominent ones like Chinedu Nwadike, I can only imagine the tears from his sister Princess Njideka Okeke.

Your death calls for sober reflection!!

RIP brother
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Stanleyq: 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
athaboi:
Kidney problem and blood cancer at the same time?? Wow... That must been too heavy for one person! RIP sir
if de kidney is not good, it may not filter well, acid may mix with de blood and blood cancer may follow
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by TooGod247(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Just one life, pls repent
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Abelino(m): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
[Are you sure you re really normal? I mean you Okay? May God have mercy upon your brainquote author=Totilopussylick post=111418888]Christian music industry is full of occultism both men and women sad

[/quote]
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by jaiyeorie: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxj0vncr5Gs
Pretty Mike stirs reaction at #Akinsiku@50
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Kennyxton: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
Franking:

I don't have to go out of my way to find God.

If God truly exists then good for him.
The burden of proof is in him to show he exists otherwise we are both comfortable staying away from each other.

Whatever God is able to do for those who seek him and believe in him let him continue doing for them.

I don't have to tie myself down with beliefs and dogmas.

"I don't have to go out of my way to find God"

This is just the summary of your belief. Respect.

But In the way of God, He can't come and find you to proof that he exist.
When you sincerely ask divine questions, when you get to the lines that needs divine intervention, In HIS own way, He will give the proof you need.

Thanks for your time. I have come to know from our conversation on what exactly the issue is as stated above.

In as much as I respect your decision, I leave you with an advice. Seek to find God, If you don't find God now and believe, The experience after death will not be good.

This is an advice and plea. However the choice is yours.

Thanks for your time and mature disposure
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by onlinestaff2020: 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
bigcee:

Your ignorance is appalling. You for just shut up na undecided

God punish your father.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Franking: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kennyxton:

"I don't have to go out of my way to find God"

This is just the summary of your belief. Respect.

But In the way of God, He can't come and find you to proof that he exist.
When you sincerely ask divine questions, when you get to the lines that needs divine intervention, In HIS own way, He will give the proof you need.

Thanks for your time. I have come to know from our conversation on what exactly the issue is as stated above.

In as much as I respect your decision, I leave you with an advice. Seek to find God, If you don't find God now and believe, The experience after death will not be good.

This is an advice and plea. However the choice is yours.

Thanks for your time and mature disposure

Thank u for ur time and advice.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Polynek(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rest in peace sir
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by ibinaboonline: 7:11am On Mar 29, 2022
You’re welcome.
diplomat058:
God bless you for this brother. This is inspiring

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by remitarich(f): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
RIP BRO

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) / Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" / Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.