Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives (43706 Views)

Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home / A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by MrCover: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
A Widow was pictured sleeping outside after she was allegedly thrown out of her home by her in-laws just one day after her husband's burial.

From The Information Gathered By , The burial held on Friday, March 25, and the widow was allegedly thrown out on Saturday, March 26.

In a Post shared online As Sighted By , The widow is seen sleeping on the floor, wearing just a wrapper and head warmer. Her slippers is seen beside her.

On Facebook, call for justice for the widow who is from Nanka in Anambra state. According to her, the woman built the house with her money, yet that didn't stop her husband's family from allegedly throwing her out and locking the house to prevent her from gaining entrance.

The said neice claimed the widow was thrown out without her belongings and she has nothing with her, not even the clothes she's meant to wear for her the burial service on Sunday, March 27.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by madridguy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
This is wickedness at the highest level. May God comfort the widow and send her helping hands.

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by MrCover: 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
madridguy:
lipsrsealed

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by UselessBuharist: 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wicked world, where is the feminist association oya over to you

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Officialgarri: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fraud is not just yahoo yahoo o (i.e scamming foreigners)

Posting deceitful publications with sensational headline to swindle the masses in the name of soliciting funds is also FRAUD.

I can only hope that the woman who is probably catching fresh air from this terrible heat gets a share of the money that might be raised using her name

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by MrCover: 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
UselessBuharist:
Wicked world, where is the feminist association oya over to you

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Sad Story Or The Other In This Country.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by elonmuskbaby: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
Chaiiii

Women have documents for every property you acquire and involve lawyers.this one is another victim of ignorance of not her wicked in-laws Will be doing their vacation in prison.by the way where are the widows parents and siblings

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by illicit(m): 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
shocked
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by GardenOfGod(m): 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
God help her...
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Cyntie55(f): 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Officialgarri:
Fraud is not just yahoo yahoo o (i.e scamming foreigners)

Posting deceitful publications with sensational headline to swindle the masses in the name of soliciting funds is also FRAUD.
I thought as much but then it might be true.

There is a similar case that happened in my area 2 weeks ago, as we speak now, the case is in court.

A man died, leaving his wife and 2 children behind (girls only, age 12 and 9). Although the man lived in a rented apartment but he was building his own house.

Now, the man's family members came to hijacked the house from them, they told the woman never to go Close to the man's property.

Right now, it seems the man's family members are winning the case. The woman is really running from pillar to post looking for who will help her win the case. Because it's her husband property, they were married legally.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Angel55555(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
Cyntie55:

There is a similar case that happened in my area 2 weeks ago, as we speak now, the case is in court.

A man died, leaving his wife and 2 children behind (girls only, age 12 and 9). Although the man lived in a rented apartment but he's building own house.

Now, the man's family members came to hijacked the house from them, they told the woman never to go Close to the man's property.

Right now, it seems the man's family members are winning the case. The woman is really running from piller to post looking for who will help her win the case. Because it's her husband property, they were married legally.
You can only win a case that has been decided. As long as the woman is legitimately married to the man and her children are truly his, then his property automatically belongs to his wife and children. The law is clear on inheritance so I don't see how the family is "winning" a case that is yet to be decided Ma.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
what wont we read on NL? let the family come and give their side of the story... we will probably hear witch/juju/mambo jambo stories.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
Cyntie55:

A man died, leaving his wife and 2 children behind (girls only, age 12 and 9). Although the man lived in a rented apartment but he's building his own house.

Right now, it seems the man's family members are winning the case. The woman is really running from pillar to post looking for who will help her win the case. Because it's her husband property, they were married legally.
the laws in d east are designed to victimize women, especially when they have wealthy parents, and when they have no male siblings. As a confirmed urhobo and delta man, d only thing I may May not be obliged to give my daughter is my main family home, thats if I have a son

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by EmzyT: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Blackman7: 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
This is savage and wicked. The igbo culture is barbaric and backward. This is unfair, honestly. Once a man dies in the savage. Flat lands the family (brothers) are quick take charge of his property. Imagine a woman who is grieving . Well the igbo people buy their wives anyway.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Cyntie55(f): 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Angel55555:

You can only win a case that has been decided. As long as the woman is legitimately married to the man and her children are truly his, then his property automatically belongs to his wife and children. The law is clear on inheritance so I don't see how the family is "winning" a case that is yet to be decided Ma.
Hmm, Sir. You need to see how frustrated this woman is right now. I know it's clearly on inheritance, but it's not that easy for the woman o. She's going through alot right now.

Her late husband was in a partnership business with a company, he owns 4 trucks, his family members have succeeded in hijacking the 4 trucks away from the woman and her children (this happened November last year). The man died October last year, just in the space of a month, they took his trucks.

Now, they're planning to collect the house he was building. The woman is really frustrated. I hope she win this case o.

It was 2 weeks ago this woman was crying as she was explaining to my dad. My heart melted. My dad and other people are really behind her to make sure she win this case.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Marketgists(f): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
My gender should try as much as possible to be independent sometimes to prevent this kind of story
Check my signature please

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by pepperdemzombie: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
I thought they all billionaires already in Anambra, what do they wan to do with her house?
Only a foolish fool builds a house in her man's name especially in a region where people kill themselves over properties and women are even denied inheritance.
When the man had 4 trucks, why was it the woman that built the house with her money?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Snitch24(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Get a carpenter to sort the door and get her things out first
All these paparazzi is not necessary

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Marketgists:
My gender should try as much as possible to be independent sometimes to prevent this kind of story
Check my signature please

Cha E, Has Seen It All

1 Like

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Marketgists(f): 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Cha E, Has Seen It All
@naijacova, well done. I need more traffic on my blog on my signature, cut soap for me abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
Marketgists:

@naijacova, well done. I need more traffic on my blog on my signature, cut soap for me abeg!

Meet On WhatsApp Chat

1 Like

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Marketgists(f): 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Meet On WhatsApp Chat
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by pepperdemzombie: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Blackman7:
This is savage and wicked. The igbo culture is barbaric and backward. This is unfair, honestly. Once a man dies in the savage. Flat lands the family (brothers) are quick take charge of his property. Imagine a woman who is grieving . Well the igbo people buy their wives anyway.
She should dwell in her foolishness. Who else apart from a fool builds a house for a man in a place like Igbo land where women are being denied inheritance?
The fool might have even bought the land in the man's name and built it in his family house.
What happens to building in her home town in her childrens' names? The chance of going to claim the property there is very low.
Any man that can't live with you there should build his own house or pay rent. She should have just needed Police to remove her belongings, they shouldn't have even locked up a rented apartment.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Angel55555(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
Cyntie55:
Hmm, Sir. You need to see how frustrated this woman is right now. I know it's clearly on inheritance, but it's not that easy for the woman o. She's going through alot right now.

Her late husband was in a partnership business with a company, he owns 4 trucks, his family members have succeeded in hijacking the 4 trucks away from the woman and her children (this happened November last year). The man died October last year, just in the space of a month, they took his trucks.

Now, they're planning to collect the house he was building. The woman is really frustrated. I hope she win this case o.

It was 2 weeks ago this woman was crying as she was explaining to my dad. My heart melted. My dad and other people are really behind to make she win this case.
Really sad. She should get a competent lawyer to get those properties back. Some family members are wicked sha i wonder how they want that poor woman to fend for herself and her children.
That's why it's always important for every man to have his will on ground, death can come anytime especially in a country like Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by wallarwallar(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
100% sure na from d East of biafra. Why den no collect d property before the man die now. Where is my gun

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A Widow was pictured sleeping outside after she was allegedly thrown out of her home by her in-laws just one day after her husband's burial, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The burial held on Friday, March 25, and the widow was allegedly thrown out on Saturday, March 26.

In a Post shared online As Sighted By , The widow is seen sleeping on the floor, wearing just a wrapper and head warmer. Her slippers is seen beside her.

Her Niece Who Quickly Notified On Facebook, call for justice for the widow who is from Nanka in Anambra state. According to her, the woman built the house with her money, yet that didn't stop her husband's family from allegedly throwing her out and locking the house to prevent her from gaining entrance.

The said neice claimed the widow was thrown out without her belongings and she has nothing with her, not even the clothes she's meant to wear for her the burial service on Sunday, March 27.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Igbo people and primitive behaviours

Nonsense

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by SmileDance(f): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
Chaiiii

Women have documents for every property you acquire and involve lawyers.this one is another victim of ignorance of not her wicked in-laws Will be doing their vacation in prison.by the way where are the widows parents and siblings
you think they won't rather kill her than go to prison. In some cultures where women are bought and paid for like slaves this kind of thing is almost inevitable.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by HernanCortes: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A Widow was pictured sleeping outside after she was allegedly thrown out of her home by her in-laws just one day after her husband's burial, Reports.

Her Niece Who Quickly Notified On Facebook, call for justice for the widow who is from Nanka in Anambra state. According to her, the woman built the house with her money, yet that didn't stop her husband's family from allegedly throwing her out and locking the house to prevent her from gaining entrance.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Idi Igbo Kwenu

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by vision2050: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
The LORD regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. sad
Gen6:6

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All Marriages Conducted at Ikoyi Registry Are Illegal - High Court / Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) / The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.