Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Why Juju No Dey Work On Rich Men Kids? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Juju No Dey Work On Rich Men Kids? (448 Views)

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / What Makes Rich Men To Steal? / Paul Enenche Blasts Looters: ‘There Are So Many Useless Rich Men In Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Juju No Dey Work On Rich Men Kids? by LikeAking: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
I observe all this juju an ancestral spirit,curses, sins of the fathers things dont work on the rich kid. They still graduate from uni, get the best jobs without stress, marry the best spouse, make money and money, but for the poor kids the story is diff. Why are these spirits only oppressing the poor kids?

The rich kids as I have observed achieve every thing they chase after in life without any obstacles, abi Juju and co dey fear money people?
Re: Why Juju No Dey Work On Rich Men Kids? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
juju is all in a poor man's mind!!! rich kids achieve all they can because they dont waste time believing in some mambo jambo to take them out of poverty. bu then again, you can afford 10 square meals per day (since you were born), no wonder rich kids see life differently.
Re: Why Juju No Dey Work On Rich Men Kids? by illicit(m): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
What do u think is happening to Davidos' friends

Na juju be that lipsrsealed
Re: Why Juju No Dey Work On Rich Men Kids? by immortalcrown(m): 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
LikeAking:
I observe all this juju an ancestral spirit,curses, sins of the fathers things dont work on the rich kid. They still graduate from uni, get the best jobs without stress, marry the best spouse, make money and money, but for the poor kids the story is diff. Why are these spirits only oppressing the poor kids? The rich kids as I have observed achieve every thing they chase after in life without any obstacles, abi Juju and co dey fear money people?
Whatever you conquer can hardly conquer your children. It is simple.
Re: Why Juju No Dey Work On Rich Men Kids? by Marketgists(f): 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
No proof to disproof it

Check my signature please
Re: Why Juju No Dey Work On Rich Men Kids? by Aaronsrod: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
juju is all in a poor man's mind!!! rich kids achieve all they can because they dont waste time believing in some mambo jambo to take them out of poverty. bu then again, you can afford 10 square meals per day (since you were born), no wonder rich kids see life differently.

Lies from the pit of hell. Juju dey O!!

This rich people picken stand protected and anointed unto generations in ancestral blood, animal blood, skull mining and the blood of Jesus.

Blood is their power and anointing. The Bible tells us - And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission. Hebrews 9:22

No blood has been shed for we poor people.

That is why I must walk every night from my compound onto the streets of Port Harcourt with my blade in search of blood offering, human or animal.

I do this for my family.

It is well.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka (g.o Of The Lord's Chosen) And Wife Arrives Cape Town / Bible Questions / Apostle Chibuzor Gift Of OPM In Search Of Parents Of Late Deborah Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.