Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism (5046 Views)

Okupe's Political harlotry, opportunism Not Needed In Our Party - LP / APC Primary: G-37 In Final Push For Amaechiā€™s Presidential Bid / Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Tranquill: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Igboid:

Oh.
So you used your alternate account to reply and then come back with your main account to write rubbish.
You are an amateur at this game you know.

I was thinking this thread should make you happy.
I mean I'm finally saying that Ikwerre is not Igbo.
But we know it doesn't make you happy, because Igbos waking up from their emotionally induced slumber and calling you lots out for non Igbos you are will totally mess up with your long con game.
You need emotional Igbos to keep calling you Igbo and admitting your spies into our organizations, to stay in business.

Right? grin

Ndi nwuru anwu na-aga Ije.

One of these days, those your con men now wearing Isiagu all over the place will be booed if they visit Igboland to come and claim Igbo.
The guy doesn't know you are mentally retar.ded and you've just confirmed to him that I was correct in my earlier comment.

No carry this madness enter market o.
Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Igboid: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nebuchadnezzarr:
If truly you hate the Ikwerres as you said up there, then how am I talking off point. It is in your DNA to hate what does not belong to your tribe. You gate every other tribe. You despise them but cunningly make them believe you love them just inorder to take what belong to them. Your tribe is cunning and hatefilled. Wherever he finds himself he would want to dominate. This is the problems he has with the Ikwerre people. They have been battling this subjugation for decades and that was the reason Amaechi made the clarification in Item.
Your god, Nnamdi Kanu didn't just start this hate filled rhetoric, it's part of your tribe. It's in your DNA.
Until Igbos learn how to love other tribes, build bridges and make friends, he will never be president.

Rotimi Amaechi will be president if that is God's will. It is not whether he claim to be Igbo, Ikwerre or Ibibio.

Comprehension is not one of your strong points it would appear.
I don't hate or love Ikwerre.
I just want their cunning long proboscis taken off my precious Igbo blood vessels.

I opine that Ohanaeze Ndiigbo should unequivocally denounce Ikwerre and expel all Ikwerre spies holding posts in Ohanaeze Ndiigbo and all Igbo organizations worldwide!

Where in the world are people whose people openly show disdain and insult to a group allowed to be members of such group and even hold posts?

Wike has never failed to show his Igbo hate at any given opportunity. Wike as governor of Rivers State finances Ogbakor Ikwerre. Ogbakor Ikwerre is an Igbophobic organization right from the days of Elechi Amadi. Yet Amaechi is a member of this organization, likewise the rest of the other Ikwerre spies holding posts in Ohanaeze Ndiigbo.

Does the above scenario portray Ndiigbo as a people who possess the ability to strategic thinking and planning?

This is what this thread is all about.
It has never been about love or hate for Ikwerre.
It's about cleaning Igbo nation and repositioning it for better things by riding it of Bini people who have sunk their fangs into it and sucking it dry.

I don't love or hate Ikwerre, I just want them to stay off my Igbo.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Igboid: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Tranquill:

The guy doesn't know you are mentally retar.ded and you've just confirmed to him that my I was correct in my earlier comment.

Bini man, how is the Oba today?

Shouldn't you be happy with this thread!
You have always been here to tell the world that you and your Ikwerre people are not Igbo.
Now I'm helping your ministry, but it would appear you are not happy? grin

Why? grin

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by SweetiliciousD: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Igboid:

Life is all about give and take.
In Igbo we say: " Jee kolu akwa gi ebe I wulu aru!

Being Igbo is not just about speaking Igbo Language.
It's about protecting Igbo interests, it's about being proud of being Igbo, about being proud of being in the communion with other Igbo clans.
Looking out for the benefits of each other and forging ahead with one goal.

That's what being Igbo is all about.

Ikwerre is not Igbo.
Ikwerre presence in Igbo gathering is a survival threat to Ndiigbo.
We can't be having an Igbophobic set of people in our organizations, a people whose allegiance lies in Bini and not with us.

It's almost like being a member of a group where members do monthly contributions, only to have a member who would not do monthly contributions, but nevertheless is allowed to benefit from such contributions.

What Ohanaeze Ndiigbo is doing by allowing Ikwerre in that organization is madness and doesn't project Ndiigbo as a people with capacity to think without sentiments.

I'm not sure you are not politicizing ethnicity?

You can't runaway from reality.
Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by MetaPhysical: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
LegendHero:

The great Metaphysical.

Ekabo o. Otojo meta ati abo.

Legend my brother.
I'm very pleased to see you again.

I thought Ndigbo would by now have a solid candidate. I'm dissapointed that 11months to election they are still wanking over Tinubu or no Tinubu, APC or no APC, Biafra or no Biafra.
Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Igboid: 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

I'm not sure you are not politicizing ethnicity?

You can't runaway from reality.

Ethnicity is a Political construct.
Finland, Norway and Sweden basically speak dialects of same language, yet they all chose to be independent of each other after their attempts to form a United nation failed.

Nnaa, better stay with 100 people that love you and would die for you.
Than admit extra 3 people who are not for you and would easily help your detractors against you.

Ikwerre is not Igbo. Accepting this fact and enforcing it, will do Ndiigbo lots of favour.
Modern reality is that Ikwerre is not Igbo.
Deal with it.
Embrace who embrace you, and denigrate who is out to denigrate you

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by LegendHero(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Legend my brother.
I'm very pleased to see you again.

I thought Ndigbo would by now have a solid candidate. I'm dissapointed that 11months to election they are still wanking over Tinubu or no Tinubu, APC or no APC, Biafra or no Biafra.

Brother while you are gone, Ndibo have been wasting their unproductive time on Tinubu and APC.

Lest I forget, Obi Pandora the coward went to Atiku presidential declaration, called Atiku his leader, then went to Anambla the next day to declare to some mushroom set of Warrant Chiefs in a 2by2 room. That is Ndibo "Acclaimed majority tribe" candidate, even Portable Zazu will draw more party bigwigs if he were to declare.

Now Ndibo have been so psychologically battered and self-esteem weakened such that they are now campaigning for Amaechi and Jonathan (Minority tribes o). They are damn scared to stand up and be counted. Imagine!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Eastlink(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
boyfrank:

We all know Ikwerre don't like igbos at all, maybe u are different sha. But Ikwerre have low opinions about igbos and its well known.
Which different. Chrixx is worst. Although from my state, but his Igbophobia is from birth and intoxicating. He has consistently championed Ikwerre Bini links and should quit trying to change stance all to cajole the SE because of Amaechi his tribesman. If that's not wickedness what else do you call it? Check all his post and it has always been about his anti-Igbo stance.

As for me and my community, we support the SE in their quest. This is what responsible Igbo from SS should do and stop trying to play smart like the Ikwerre.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by chrisxxx(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Says an Afonjaaaa, I'm Ikwerre and I'm Igbo
If you say you are Ikwerre and Igbo I can guess where you come from. You are either from the vestiges of Arnu in Elele or Isiokpo. Prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by 00FFT00(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nebuchadnezzarr:
If truly you hate the Ikwerres as you said up there, then how am I talking off point. It is in your DNA to hate what does not belong to your tribe. You gate every other tribe. You despise them but cunningly make them believe you love them just inorder to take what belong to them. Your tribe is cunning and hateful. Wherever he finds himself he would want to dominate. This is the problems he has with the Ikwerre people. They have been battling this subjugation for decades and that was the reason Amaechi made the clarification in Item.
Your god, Nnamdi Kanu didn't just start this hate filled rhetoric, it's part of your tribe. It's in your DNA.
Until Igbos learn how to love other tribes, build bridges and make friends, he will never be president.

Rotimi Amaechi will be president if that is God's will. It is not whether he claim to be Igbo, Ikwerre or Ibibio.

Did I miss where the OP stated that he hates Ikwerre, or is it you whom it is convenient to shove your personal opinion in his mouth?. Look, your writeup is filled with hate I clearly read you project to others. The original poster singularly sought to clarify the position he believes his people ought to take in a politically charged country that Nigeria has become, and in the face of an impending fraud by people for who it may be expedient to usurp the Igbo identity in pursuit of their bogus ethnic ambition.

Everything the man pointed out is legitimate in my opinion. I think what you should do is point out the contradictions in his submission in place of the show of shame you embarked on here. Ikwerre denies being Igbo in the morning but also becomes Igbo in the afternoon depending on where the sun stands and how it beats them. Please deny that.

Other than that, I do not know or have heard of any Igboman who hates Ikwerre people. It is your people in their deranged and ignorant self-denial that actually hates themselves. How can you not hate yourselves when you openly deny your origin, identity, and who you are.

A son who shamefully and ignorantly denied his father because of his greed, who's son is he then?. When have you ever heard an Itshekiri deny his Yoruba origin?. I am still at a loss regarding what Ikwerre possesses that Igbos want to take away from them. Ikwerre? who knows you?. Do you really exist in the context you seek to present yourselves?.

Look, in the event that Amaechi clinches the APC nomination, I will be the happiest man. And I will happily vote for him if his opposite number is not an Igbo man.

And until he publicly states otherwise, namely, that he is a bonafide Igbo son which he undeniably is, and not only asks not to be denied his "Igboness", Chibuike Amaechi is still an Ikwerre man to me, so status quo subsides.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by MetaPhysical: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
LegendHero:

Brother while you are gone, Ndibo have been wasting their unproductive time on Tinubu and APC.

Lest I forget, Obi Pandora the coward went to Atiku presidential declaration, called Atiku his leader, then went to Anambla the next day to declare to some mushroom set of Warrant Chiefs in a 2by2 room. That is Ndibo "Acclaimed majority tribe" candidate, even Portable Zazu will draw more party bigwigs if he were to declare.

Now Ndibo have been so psychologically battered and self-esteem weakened such that they are now campaigning for Amaechi and Jonathan (Minority tribes o). They are damn scared to stand up and be counted. Imagine!

You see, that's my frustration with them. I tried hard to even ignore this thread but the imbecility was too powerful for me to walk away from. These people need mentoring in politics.

First, I think Buhari is inconsiderate and would be an ingrate not to promote and sponsor Ogbonnaya Onu for the primary. I understand the man is not interested in running. It's not about him, it's about his people and leadership. Tinubu does not need Buhari's support, he can win an election independently. So Buhari can stand behind Onu against Tinubu in primary. This will satisfy the zoning to South and will be a fair and free contest.

Igboid is saying Amaechi appears to have earned Buhari's endorsement as a consensus candidate already. It appears he is content that Buhari is behind Amaechi, not Tinubu. The imbecility arises where Amaechi will be a cultural burden and awaken all sorts of old pains and trust issues in ethnic supremacy against Igbo.

An Igbo not interested in running for Presidency should be far better a choice to his people than an enemy expressing interest for the job.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by LegendHero(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
MetaPhysical:

You see, that's my frustration with them. I tried hard to even ignore this thread but the imbecility was too powerful for me to walk away from. These people need mentoring in politics.

First, I think Buhari is inconsiderate and would be an ingrate not to promote and sponsor Ogbonnaya Onu for the primary. I understand the man is not interested in running. It's not about him, it's about his people and leadership. Tinubu does not need Buhari's support, he can win an election independently. So Buhari can stand behind Onu against Tinubu in primary. This will satisfy the zoning to South and will be a fair and free contest.

Igboid is saying Amaechi appears to have earned Buhari's endorsement as a consensus candidate already. It appears he is content that Buhari is behind Amaechi, not Tinubu. The imbecility arises where Amaechi will be a cultural burden and awaken all sorts of old pains and trust issues in ethnic supremacy against Igbo.

An Igbo not interested in running for Presidency should be far better a choice to his people than an enemy expressing interest for the job.

100%.

Actually I really feel sorry for them that a majority tribe could be this politically irrelevant. Their inferiority complex will never make them muster the courage to push Onu. They always accept defeat politically even before the game.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Nebuchadnezzarr: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
00FFT00:

Did I miss where the OP stated that he hates Ikwerre, or is it you whom it is convenient to shove your personal opinion in his mouth?. Look, your writeup is filled with hate I clearly read you project to others. The original poster singularly sought to clarify the position he believes his people ought to take in a politically charged country that Nigeria has become, and in the face of an impending fraud by people for who it may be expedient to usurp the Igbo identity in pursuit of their bogus ethnic ambition.

Everything the man pointed out is legitimate in my opinion. I think what you should do is point out the contradictions in his submission in place of the show of shame you embarked on here. Ikwerre denies being Igbo in the morning but also becomes Igbo in the afternoon depending on where the sun stands and how it beats them. Please deny that.

Other than that, I do not know or have heard of any Igboman who hates Ikwerre people. It is your people in their deranged and ignorant self-denial that actually hates yourselves. How can you not hate yourselves when you openly deny your origin, your identity. When have you ever heard an Itshekiri deny his Yoruba origin?.

I am still at a loss regarding what Ikwerre possesses that Igbos want to take away from them. Ikwerre, who knows you?. Do you really exist?.

In the event that Amaechi clinches the APC nomination against the odds he faces, I will be the happiest man. And I will vote for him if his opposite number is not an Igbo man. And he is still an Ikwerreman to me, and until he publicly states that he is a bonafide Igbo son that he actually is, and not just ask to not be denied his "Igboness", the status quo subsides.

You are just spewing gibberish. You all are same.....hateful and arrogant.
Amaechi should strip himself of his identity and take yours, abi?

You people don't like who challenge your opinion because you claim to know it all. You know everything yet you know nothing. Go back to your homeland and solve your internal problems and leave Ikwerre people alone.

Please get off my mention and face your crises ridden region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by airmax16: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
I have always said it all this people are not igbos ohaneze Igbo should jst expel them this organization when it favour them they are Igbo but when it dose not favour them they are not Igbo if I am to be the President of ohaneze I would have expel them all long time ago forget all this thing those people I don't no if they hate igbos self or like they my problem isn't this so called ss igbo is the igbo who knows this people hate them but still accept them in there present now they have turn to igbo all of a sudden 2023 is around the Conner that how they claim we are brother's in 2015 after election they went back to there main quote we are not igbo they want our gas they want our land they want to control us they want to steal our resources they our slave we sold them to the European this and that now I heard wike want to contest for President how will he campaign in igbo. land how will he campaign in obigbo where he killed them
if I we're to be the president of ohaneze only the five igbo state will make up the organization nothing like S's igbo if u are igbo ur igbo nothing more than that I hate nonsense how will people who are from Bini become igbo igbo people think for once in your life na na swr dem swr for una haba this is stupid na we should stop being emotional and face the fact ones and for all na

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by 00FFT00(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nebuchadnezzarr:
You are just spewing gibberish. You all are same.....hateful and arrogant.
Amaechi should strip himself of his identity and take yours, abi?

You people don't like who challenge your opinion because you claim to know it all. You know everything yet you know nothing. Go back to your homeland and solve your internal problems and leave Ikwerre people alone.

Please get off my mention and face your crises ridden region.

Quit acting like a recalcitrant child in a public space. Shows how much home training you enjoyed before now. Now tell me, who knows Ikwerre?.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Nebuchadnezzarr: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
00FFT00:

Quit acting like a recalcitrant child in a public space. Shows how much home training you enjoyed before now. Now tell me, who knows Ikwerre?.
Go and ask your harlot mother how she got pregnant by "Osu" in your village and claimed it's your poor father, then come back and get my answer of who knows Ikwerres.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by PressMyButton: 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
OilPussy CynthiaKiss Truthisunique, get a bowl of popcorn and come read through this thread. Igboid get sense pass all of una who think you can use Ameachi to spite the SW.
I told you Amaechi is not ibo yet you have refused to respect his Ikwerre ethnic identity.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by PressMyButton: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
MetaPhysical:

True talk.. A situation whereby Ameachi emerges the President and his Ikwerre brothers issue a very stern warning to the ibos to steer clear of him. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by MetaPhysical: 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Igboid:

Amaechi is simply being cunning and keeping his cards close to his chest.
He never said he wasn't going to run.

I made this thread just to make sure that Amaechi and his Ikwerre supporters know that they will not be running on the back of Ndiigbo.

I have not beaten anyone down. I made it obvious that Amaechi deserves to contest but should be doing so as an Ikwerre, Rivers man or South South man he is.

Did anyone beat Yaradua drum before OBJ picked him as PDP candidate?
Ogbonnaya Onu, Okorocha, Ngige have been with Buhari and APC from the formation of the party, if he doesn't consider them good enough to be endorsed, maybe it should be a message to them that they cannot not escape the Igbo tag and treatment even if they choose to embrace Nigeria and Nigerians?

As for Umahi, why shouldn't APC flag him? I mean does it mean he didn't do his homework well or have assurances from inner party men before a moved from PDP to APC?
If that be the case, what do you suppose Igbo commoners do? Party primaries cannot be affected by commoners as we are not Party delegates.

If we were talking about Lagos you don't consider yourselves to be commoners. You are not delegates in party elections in Lagos, whether PDP or APC, the handicap has not stopped you from contesting for office in every election cycle, has it?

I believe Tinubu will win the election. He is that good! Personally I don't want him to win. My grudge with him is his zealotry with Nigeria and patriotism that a unified Nigeria is possible. Yoruba is far more civilized and supreme to a shitty Nigeria. Those we hold in esteem and call leaders ought not to promote Nigeria above Yorubaland. It should be other way around. Tinubu has professed to be a Nigerian first, I therefore think his fate is in the hands of Nigerians, not Yorubas. I am a strongly patriotic Yoruba man. My patriotism to Nigeria is in an order beneath my patriotism to other Yorubalands in West Africa and diaspora. I will support Ketu or Porto Novo in Benin Republic for example before I support Nigeria.

I say all this to share that unity advocates exist in every ethnic group, those who love Nigeria more than their indigeneous fatherland. You cannot deny Onu but embrace Amaechi, they both are unity lovers and reverence the North. Nevertheless, Igbo should see Onu's eligibility as non-negotiable and rally behind getting him out to the primary.

Stop mentioning Umahi. If Fani Kayode contest against Umahi APC will endorse FFK ahead of Umahi. Drop the idea. Umahi will be a deficit to Ndigbo.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Datikwerreboi(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
chrisxxx:

If you say you are Ikwerre and Igbo I can guess where you come from. You are either from the vestiges of Arnu in Elele or Isiokpo. Prove me wrong.
I'm from isiokpo and I'm Ikwerre and Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Igboid: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
PressMyButton:

True talk.. A situation whereby Ameachi emerges the President and his Ikwerre brothers issue a very stern warnings to the ibos to steer clear of him. Lol

Lol!
This scenario will even make sense and be good for Ndiigbo. This is the scenario I hope to elicit by making this post.
Maybe it would wake most emotionally driven Igbos from sleep.

But the Ikwerres are more cunning than that.
They will want to allow Amaechi retain the attachment to Igbo, so that the Igbo will bear the consequences of Amaechi failure and the wrath of his enemies too, while they hide behind the Igbo and enjoy their share of the national cake. Until Amaechi is out of power, then they quietly return back to their Igbophobic ways.
And you can trust Igbos not to even see through the con game.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by airmax16: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

u are not igbo period ikwerre are not igbos u guys are ikwerre mistakenly u guys become President I can't bet my my balls and last card u people will come outside and say ikwerre are not igbo and igbo should stay clear off Amechi

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by chrisxxx(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Eastlink:
Which different. Chrixx is worst. Although from my state, but his Igbophobia is from birthand intoxicating. He has consistently championed Ikwerre Bini links and should quit trying to change stance all to cajole the SE because of Amaechi his tribesman. If that's not wickedness what else do you call it. Check all his post and it has always been about his anti-Igbo stance.

As for me and my community, we support the SE in their quest. This is what responsible Igbo from SS should do and stop trying to play smart like the Ikwerre.
You are not correct. I don't believe Ikwerre and Benin have any relationship. I am closer to an Igbo man than I am to a Benin person.
I strongly disagree that Ikwerre is Igbo same way Igbo is not Ikwerre.
I don't hate igbos.
Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by RacistProudIgbo: 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
Igboid:

Ikwerre is not Igbo.
Stop deceiving yourself.
Ikwerre have made it obvious that they are not Igbo.
They have always taken any available opportunity to cajole and dehumanize Ndiigbo before other Nigerians.
No body is responsible for Ikwerre Igbophobic disposition but Ikwerre themselves.

Stop being a simp. You type is the type a woman will use and play and you will be making up silly excuses for her.
Wake up.

Igbo is big already. Addition or substraction of 3.5 LGA Ikwerre will not add or remove to Ndiigbo.

We are discussing about Ikwerre for now.
When it's the day for others, we will do that as well.

Shut up, Ikwere is not Igbo kill all you Igbo haters here, Ngwa is also not Igbo useless jealous things. Ikwere is more even Igbo than most Igbos. Take it or hang, at last we will defend our land and all our brothers from Rivers to Asaba.
Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Igboid: 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
MetaPhysical:

If we were talking about Lagos you don't consider yourselves to be commoners. You are not delegates in party elections in Lagos, whether PDP or APC, the handicap has not stopped you from contesting for office in every election cycle, has it?

I believe Tinubu will win the election. He is that good! Personally I don't want him to win. My grudge with him is his zealotry with Nigeria and patriotism that a unified Nigeria is possible. Yoruba is far more civilized and supreme to a shitty Nigeria. Those we hold in esteem and call leaders ought not to promote Nigeria above Yorubaland. It should be other way around. Tinubu has professed to be a Nigerian first, I therefore think his fate is in the hands of Nigerians, not Yorubas. I am a strongly patriotic Yoruba man. My patriotism to Nigeria is in an order beneath my patriotism to other Yorubalands in West Africa and diaspora. I will support Ketu or Porto Novo in Benin Republic for example before I support Nigeria.

I say all this to share that unity advocates exist in every ethnic group, those who love Nigeria more than their indigeneous fatherland. You cannot deny Onu but embrace Amaechi, they both are unity lovers and reverence the North. Nevertheless, Igbo should see Onu's eligibility as non-negotiable and rally behind getting him out to the primary.

Stop mentioning Umahi. If Fani Kayode contest against Umahi APC will endorse FFK ahead of Umahi. Drop the idea. Umahi will be a deficit to Ndigbo.

I don't remember any Igbo denying Onu.
Election in Nigeria is a cash and carry thing.
Onu has no money, he hasn't been able to get the opportunity to loot the public treasury like the likes of Amaechi, Tinubu and Umahi who are ex governors.
This is why I think he will struggle to buy APC delegates to win the primaries.
Umahi has the financial muscle to do that to some extent.

I understand you are scared of Amaechi and is somewhat Happy to see the Igbos not back him.
You should enjoy it and stop all these funny games mbok.

Amaechi will be a bad market for APC.
His emergence will alienate SW from APC and will see the region show apathy to voting on election day.
SE will not vote Amaechi either as he doesn't protect our own interests being a non Igbo and from Ikwerre, we believe SS have had their turn with our support and should out of magnanimity support SE and Ndiigbo and not come to us again for support.

Wike will not give Amaechi a breathing space in Rivers State as well.
So APC with Amaechi will not even be sure of clearing SS.
It's a lose lose situation.

PDP will just coast to victory.
The whole Amaechi permutation is based on Igbos embracing him and allowing him use the SE as a launching pad to make inroads into other parts of SS.

The permutation have not put into consideration that the Igbo younger generation are fed up with Ikwerre shenanigans and will no longer tolerate them like the old Igbo generation did and are doing.

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Igboid: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:

Shut up, Ikwere is not Igbo kill all you Igbo haters here, Ngwa is also not Igbo useless jealous things. Ikwere is more even Igbo than most Igbos. Take it or hang, at last we will defend our land and all our brothers from Rivers to Asaba.

Voltron, the defender of the Universe.
All air and no substance.

Ikwerre is not Igbo. Grow up and stop letting your emotions get the better of you.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by PressMyButton: 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Igboid:

Lol!
This scenario will even make sense and be good for Ndiigbo. This is the scenario I hope to elicit by making this post.
Maybe it would wake most emotionally driven Igbos from sleep.

But the Ikwerres are more cunning than that.
They will want to allow Amaechi retain the attachment to Igbo, so that the Igbo will bear the consequences of Amaechi failure and the wrath of his enemies too, while they hide behind the Igbo and enjoy their share of the national cake. Until Amaechi is out of power, then they quietly return back to their Igbophobic ways.
And you can trust Igbos not to even see through the con game.
Maybe I exaggerated a bit saying Ikwerres would issue a stern warning to ibos, however, I can bodly predict that the Ikwerres would definitely pronounce it an Ikwerre presidency directly or indirectly, most likely back it up in all paid Newspaper pages. Specifically, several ikwerre groups would congratulate him and refer to him as their son to the discontent of ibos.
Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Igboid: 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
chrisxxx:
You are not correct. I don't believe Ikwerre and Benin have any relationship. I am closer to an Igbo man than I am to a Benin person.
I strongly disagree that Ikwerre is Igbo same way Igbo is not Ikwerre.
I don't hate igbos.

You are not close to any Igbo.
You are Bini people, from the great Akalaka of Bini.
Igbo has nothing to do with Ikwerre.

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Omanambala(m): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nebuchadnezzarr:
If truly you hate the Ikwerres as you said up there, then how am I talking off point. It is in your DNA to hate what does not belong to your tribe. You gate every other tribe. You despise them but cunningly make them believe you love them just inorder to take what belong to them. Your tribe is cunning and hateful. Wherever he finds himself he would want to dominate. This is the problems he has with the Ikwerre people. They have been battling this subjugation for decades and that was the reason Amaechi made the clarification in Item.

You are talking off point and your hate and bitterness stink to the highest heaven. We have said Ikwerre is not Igbo but I guess it shocks you how Ndigbo are waking up to the emotional games you are playing with some uninformed Igbo....again Ikwerre is not Igbo and this should make you happy, shouldn't it ? Dont worry about our relationship with other Nigerian groups. Mind your 4 local government tribe. The Igbo are just waking up and this journey will tey. All we want from you is to maintain your Igbo hate , and rhetoric and never change positions.

What goes around comes around...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by BSdetective: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Most people think tribal presidency= tribal interest.
Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by chrisxxx(m): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

U see how I guessed accurately where u come from. U are being treated as a stranger in Isiokpo. You are considered as an Arnu person. Arnu is Ikwerre name for anyone whose origin is Arochukwu.
Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Omanambala(m): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Tranquill:

The guy doesn't know you are mentally retar.ded and you've just confirmed to him that I was correct in my earlier comment.

Keep quiet, oga! Igboid is superior to you and your tribes by ten fold. You should throw a thanksgiving he replied your pathetic comment. You could not hold an intellectual debate without resorting to insult like you always do. You have never for once survived a simple discussion on NL without resorting to name calling as means of running away like a coward. Go eat shhit

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Northerners Are Saying About Tinubu And Peter Obi (photos) / Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano (Pictures) / Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.