Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,113 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism (5043 Views)

Okupe's Political harlotry, opportunism Not Needed In Our Party - LP / APC Primary: G-37 In Final Push For Amaechiā€™s Presidential Bid / Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by 00FFT00(m): 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nebuchadnezzarr:
Go and ask your harlot mother how she got pregnant by "Osu" in your village and claimed it's your poor father, then come back and get my answer of who knows Ikwerres.

I will gladly offer you the opportunity to show how brave you are by repeating the disgrace of your parentage before me in person. Please choose the time and place, anywhere in Nigeria.

If you chicken out, then it is your mother who is a harlot who got screwed by the neighborhood's night soil man to beget you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Omanambala(m): 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:

Shut up, Ikwere is not Igbo kill all you Igbo haters here, Ngwa is also not Igbo useless jealous things. Ikwere is more even Igbo than most Igbos. Take it or hang, at last we will defend our land and all our brothers from Rivers to Asaba.

You are a demeted bbassstard.....you should be in chains! What is this nonsense you are writing!

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Igboid: 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
PressMyButton:

Maybe I exaggerated a bit saying Ikwerres would issue a stern warning to ibos, however, I can bodly predict that the Ikwerres would definitely pronounce it an Ikwerre presidency directly or indirectly, most likely back it up in all paid Newspaper pages. Specifically, several ikwerre groups would congratulate him and refer to him as their son to the discontent of ibos.

I think they will play the carrot and stick game.
While Ogbakor Ikwerre will be congratulating him as their son.
The likes of Uche Okwukwu who works as their agents in Ohaneze Ndiigbo will be massaging Igbo ego and working on Igbo easily tuned emotions by telling them that Ikwerre is Igbo and Amaechi is one of Igbo people.

Both the Ikwerre in Ohanaeze Ndiigbo and those in Ogbakor Ikwerre will meet in their secret places and have a healthy laugh about the folly and gullibility of the average Igbo man.
Amaechi will continue to speak from both sides of the mouth. He will declare Igbos the foundation of his administration, which is a way of saying that Igbos will be used as his shield against attacks from other Nigerians.
Igbos will embrace him and will bear the brunt of his administration actions as other Nigerians will call him Igbo. At every giving opportunity, he will also remind Nigerians that he is Ikwerre and not Igbo.

Meanwhile Amaechi will be busy having meetings with his Igbophobic Ogbakor Ikwerre people behind scenes. Wike actions at Obiigbo will be child's play to what he would do because he will always want to prove to other Nigerians that he really isn't Igbo. SE will hardly get FG projects( take a cue to how SE was skipped in the Chinese loan projects under Amaechi ministry before we all raised uproars in the social media) instead, he will empower few Greedy Igbos with contracts and posts in his cabinet, who will go about telling us how Amaechi is Igbo and is protecting our interests.

I can easily see how this will go down, if Ndiigbo don't nip this evil in it's bud now.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
chrisxxx:

U see how I guessed accurately where u come from. U are being treated as a stranger in Isiokpo. You are considered as an Arnu person. Arnu is Ikwerre name for anyone whose origin is Arochukwu.
Well everyone has were he originated from, due to cross migrations. Everyone can't come from a particular stock but at the end of the day what matters that we all have common culture , ideas and way of live and most importantly residing in the same place . Ikwerre dialect is just Igbo which you yourself can't even deny. I understand there is a need for some people to seek federal interest BC of oil politics but by and large it doesn't change our identity. We're Igbos but if you choose to deny that's up to you .

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Omanambala(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
chrisxxx:

If you say you are Ikwerre and Igbo I can guess where you come from. You are either from the vestiges of Arnu in Elele or Isiokpo. Prove me wrong.

Why do you make it sound as if there is anything worth celebrating as an Ikwerre....your culture is shhhit. Your ancestors were dumb who did not invent a thing, other than shaking boottty like bunch of whores and call it a dance. Scram!

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Omanambala(m): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Igboid:

I think they will play the carrot and stick game.
While Ogbakor Ikwerre will be congratulating him as their son.
The likes of Uche Okwukwu who works as their agents in Ohaneze Ndiigbo will be massaging Igbo ego and working on Igbo easily tuned emotions by telling them that Ikwerre is Igbo and Amaechi is one of Igbo people.

Both the Ikwerre in Ohanaeze Ndiigbo and those in Ogbakor Ikwerre will meet in their secret places and have a healthy laugh about the folly and gullibility of the average Igbo man.
Amaechi will continue to speak from both sides of the mouth. He will declare Igbos the foundation of his administration, which is a way of saying that Igbos will be used as his shield against attacks from other Nigerians.
Igbos will embrace him and will bear the brunt of his administration actions as other Nigerians will call him Igbo. At every giving opportunity, he will also remind Nigerians that he is Ikwerre and not Igbo.

Meanwhile Amaechi will be busy having meetings with his Igbophobic Ogbakor Ikwerre people behind scenes. Wike actions at Obiigbo will be child's play to what he would do, and SE will hardly get FG projects, instead, he will empower few Greedy Igbos with contracts and posts in his cabinet, who will go about telling us how Amaechi is Igbo and is protecting our interests.

I can already see how this will go down, if Ndiigbo don't nip this evil in it's bud now.

This is their game plan....very shady characters

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Igboid: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Omanambala:

Why do you make it sound as if there is anything worth celebrating as an Ikwerre....your culture is shhhit. Your ancestors were dumb who did not invent a thing, other than shaking boottty like bunch of whores and call it a dance. Scram!
The way you hate this Ikwerre and Ijaw waist shaking dance eh.
grin
Grown ass men shaking buttocks like cheap strippers in a cheap brothel.
Haha!

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Igboid: 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Omanambala:

This is their game plan....very shady characters

Ife anyi machakwa ama.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Omanambala(m): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Igboid:

The way you hate this Ikwerre and Ijaw waist shaking dance eh.
grin
Grown ass men shaking buttocks like cheap strippers in a cheap brothel.
Haha!

Because it's shameful and demeaning for grown men to dance in such an outrageous way. Very disgusting. A Yoruba guy tried to call it an Igbo dance and I quickly corrected him ,asap! I made sure he understands thats Ikwerre and never Igbo...he wanted to label it Igbo dance and use it to mock me in front of Jamaicans and African Americans. I rejected it like a curse....Chukwu aju!

I have watched a lot of Ikwerre video to see one single thing about them that shows elegance , grace nor aristocracy but nothing....these people are worthless and untop of it feeling funky....WTF. IPOB gave them too much confidence. Their culture is at best inferior....i will not touch them with a long pole.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Igboid: 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Omanambala:

Because it's shameful and demeaning for grown men to dance in such an outrageous way. Very disgusting. A Yoruba guy tried to call it an Igbo dance and I quickly corrected him ,asap! I made sure he understands thats Ikwerre and never Igbo...he wanted to label it Igbo dance and use it to mock me in front of Jamaicans and African Americans. I rejected it like a curse....Chukwu aju!

I have watched a lot of Ikwerre video to see one single thing about them that shows elegance , grace nor aristocracy but nothing....these people are worthless and untop of it feeling funky....WTF. IPOB gave them too much confidence. Their culture is at best inferior....i will not touch them with a long pole.

Well, the waist dance thing I must confess is embarrassing.
But I wouldn't say their culture is inferior. No culture is Inferior to the other
And you are right about IPOB role in inflating their egos.
But Ohanaeze have always had them in Igbo organizations before IPOB started their own wahala.
So I think the Ikwerre issue is a collective Igbo problem that we all at one point or the other all contributed to creating.
If you go through this my handle and other handles you will see threads where I was busy defending Ikwerre Igbo identity.
I embarrassingly fell for their con game led by the likes of Aguma, Okwukwu and Amaechi who have all infiltrated Ohaneze Ndiigbo.

I guess we all wake up at different times. I woke up in 2015 to their games.
It's going to take every other Igbo time to wake up to it too, but I hope to help in accelerating the awakening process, so that we can flush out those spies off our gatherings, set boundaries and heal ourselves again.
In 2017 after Wike took up microphone and pointed leprous fingers at Ndiigbo during Rivers State 50yrs anniversary, accusing us of invading Rivers State and Gowon praised as liberator of Ikwerre and Rivers. I raised a big alarm to IPOB people here.
See the thread:https://www.nairaland.com/4232285/wike-secondus-vs-yoruba-pdp
But they all labelled me Afonja until Wike fully manifested his Igbophobic self in Obiigbo, that was when IPOB got the message I was passing across since 2017.
Our people tend to be too emotional and less calculative and hence easily fall preys to simple sociopolitical manipulations of other Nigerian groups.
We must start doing better.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Brexxit(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Igbos matter tire person. angry

Ikwerres have told you guys times without number,they aren't Igbos,why not free them?

Is it by force to be part of your tribe?
Attache by force people.

Creating hundreds of threads on daily basis arguing Ika, ikwerres are Igbos.

Stick to your landlocked erosion ridden states.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Brexxit(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Igbos matter tire person. angry

Ikwerres have told you guys times without number,they aren't Igbos,why not free them?

Is it by force to be part of your tribe?
Attache by force people.

Creating hundreds of threads on daily basis arguing Ika, ikwerres are Igbos.

Stick to your 5 landlocked erosion ridden states.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by EastisBae: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Your inclination to being simp is laughable.

Because of Presidential slot, you quicky fall in line with the brief and skimpy suit the Fulani juntas sew for you after the war? What a simp!

Igbo is wider than you think. Never you mix geopolitical zone with indigenous people , they are miles apart.

Yourubas are in Kwara State yet they claim North Central. Igbo is not only in 4 states of south east.

Igbo is never a geopolitical zone but south east is. Do not limit the expanse of Igbo indigenous people just to sound politically correct. I understand all lowly minded set of people think women and sex. You are excused. However, real men reason beyond their loins.

South Eastern presidency is the point. Not Igbo presidency. Whoever mixes both isn't street smart.

I hope you understand.

You keep regurtitating that Igbos have 4 states whereas SE alone is made up of 5 states, which of them did you exclude?

What the op wrote is fact yet I wonder what you're arguing about. Ikwerre obviously wants to eat their cake and still have it, and naive ones like you can't even see it.

Amaechi has realized that sentiments is currently swaying in the direction of Igbo presidency and all of a sudden, he has become a bonafide Igbo man. For starters, the argument is basically on balancing on regional basis and SE is clearly due for it. Secondly, if they want to argue based on ethnicity, then why leave bonafide Igbos like Umahi, Onu, Obi etc. for opportunistic Igbos Ikwerres like Amaechi?

What Amaechi is currently doing by attaching himself to Igbos is fraudulent and could be termed identity theft, intellectual property theft or even copyright infringement in the academic ream.

I would rather vote for Atiku or any other person who holds true to their identity than a chameleonic con man who is Ikwerre by day and Igbo at night.
Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by chrisxxx(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Well everyone has were he originated from, due to cross migrations. Everyone can't come from a particular stock but at the end of the day what matters that we all have common culture , ideas and way of live and most importantly residing in the same place . Ikwerre dialect is just Igbo which you yourself can't even deny. I understand there is a need for some people to seek federal interest BC of oil politics but by and large it doesn't change our identity. We're Igbos but if you choose to deny that's up to you .
Can u see how you claim to be Ikwerre? Why so? Because Ikwerre is in majority in Isiokpo. Have you ever considered if Ikwerre had 5 States and Igbos 4 LGA will Igbos agree to be Ikwerres?
Bros having more population than the others do not make the lesser the other.
Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Fbisshit: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Let everyone answer his father's name... Ikweres are not Igbo period
Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by 1859nii: 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Lol even you yourself is confused.

Which one is it? Amaechi, Emefiele, or Jonathan?

[/s]
Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by 1859nii: 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

100%.

Actually I really feel sorry for them that a majority tribe could be this politically irrelevant. Their inferiority complex will never make them muster the courage to push Onu. They always accept defeat politically even before the game.
[/s]
Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
PressMyButton:
OilPussy CynthiaKiss Truthisunique, get a bowl of popcorn and come read through this thread. Igboid get sense pass all of una who think you can use Ameachi to spite the SW.
I told you Amaechi is not ibo yet you have refused to respect his Ikwerre ethnic identity.
grin grin Amaechi is coming, nightmare of Tinubu's camp grin

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by LLiKYekoba: 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:

Shut up, Ikwere is not Igbo kill all you Igbo haters here, Ngwa is also not Igbo useless jealous things. Ikwere is more even Igbo than most Igbos. Take it or hang, at last we will defend our land and all our brothers from Rivers to Asaba.

In PEJ's voice, 'you were not informed too?'

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by SweetiliciousD: 12:07am On Mar 29, 2022
EastisBae:

You keep regurtitating that Igbos have 4 states whereas SE alone is made up of 5 states, which of them did you exclude?

What the op wrote is fact yet I wonder what you're arguing about. Ikwerre obviously wants to eat their cake and still have it, and naive ones like you can't even see it.

Amaechi has realized that sentiments is currently swaying in the direction of Igbo presidency and all of a sudden, he has become a bonafide Igbo man. For starters, the argument is basically on balancing on regional basis and SE is clearly due for it. Secondly, if they want to argue based on ethnicity, then why leave bonafide Igbos like Umahi, Onu, Obi etc. for opportunistic Igbos Ikwerres like Amaechi?

What Amaechi is currently doing by attaching himself to Igbos is fraudulent and could be termed identity theft, intellectual property theft or even copyright infringement in the academic ream.

I would rather vote for Atiku or any other person who holds true to their identity than a chameleonic con man who is Ikwerre by day and Igbo at night.

Whether 5 or 4 cannot jettison the fact that Igbos spans beyond "core" Igbo states. Fulani junta can throw "political bone" at you and watch you deny your fellow brother. Lol

Take it or leave it, Igbo spans beyond South Eastern states.
Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by airmax16: 7:15am On Mar 29, 2022
no offense anything outside southeast I dont see them Igbo election don reach now all of a sudden they are Igbo hell no u people are not Igbo ameachi is not igbo ameachi is a Bini man that can speak Igbo period
Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by GenPutin: 8:13am On Mar 29, 2022
Igboid as an Igbo man like you,aside ameachi it is only emefiele that our last hope, because emefiele is an Igbo man.APC will not zone to southeast.In the PDP if it comes south,It'll go to okowa.It will be giving to Atiku or he may even be a VP to Atiku.

We can strike a deal with his Ika brethren, they're better than the ikwerre.
Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2022
Rugaria:
I think we should pursue Biafra to it's logical conclusion. Period!
My problem with you guys, including this op, is that your understanding of Nigerias politics is warped and stunted! Whatever you have accused Amechi is true. But how do you get out of the conundrum within a Nigeria where the whole state apparatus is assembled to checkmate you!? What are the solutions? They will never support an Igbo candidate! They never done so since 1966! So what gives?

You guys want your one Nigeria, yet you complain. Isn't that annoying!? It makes no sense to insist on Nigeria under these conditions. Buhari will foist Amechi on you all for the same reason Obasanjo foisted Jonathan;Just to spite igbos. They will never allow an igbo man there! It's the plan. They will continue like that for ages while preparing to loot your gas to develop their cities while Aba and Onitsha look like ghost towns. What are you going to do about it!?
For me, it's time to leave. Unless you want to play the role of slaves..

Nobody is holding you.

You can leave and go back to your state Imo.

Inukwam leave....make we dey beg u.

Leave anambra and carry your Ipob back to Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 29, 2022
Nebuchadnezzarr:
If truly you hate the Ikwerres as you said up there, then how am I talking off point. It is in your DNA to hate what does not belong to your tribe. You gate every other tribe. You despise them but cunningly make them believe you love them just inorder to take what belong to them. Your tribe is cunning and hateful. Wherever he finds himself he would want to dominate. This is the problems he has with the Ikwerre people. They have been battling this subjugation for decades and that was the reason Amaechi made the clarification in Item.
Your god, Nnamdi Kanu didn't just start this hate filled rhetoric, it's part of your tribe. It's in your DNA.
Until Igbos learn how to love other tribes, build bridges and make friends, he will never be president.

Rotimi Amaechi will be president if that is God's will. It is not whether he claim to be Igbo, Ikwerre or Ibibio.

Nobody is holding Amaechi from becoming president just let it be Ikwerre or south south presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by GenPutin: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Nobody is holding Amaechi from becoming president just let it be Ikwerre or south south presidency.

BMC get out,who invited you here.
Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 29, 2022
LegendHero:

Brother while you are gone, Ndibo have been wasting their unproductive time on Tinubu and APC.

Lest I forget, Obi Pandora the coward went to Atiku presidential declaration, called Atiku his leader, then went to Anambla the next day to declare to some mushroom set of Warrant Chiefs in a 2by2 room. That is Ndibo "Acclaimed majority tribe" candidate, even Portable Zazu will draw more party bigwigs if he were to declare.

Now Ndibo have been so psychologically battered and self-esteem weakened such that they are now campaigning for Amaechi and Jonathan (Minority tribes o). They are damn scared to stand up and be counted. Imagine!

Stop distracting this thread by quoting yourself.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:

You done defend your papa house finish before defending your so called brothers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sowore: Naira Redesign Fraud, Targeted At Hurting Poor Nigerians / Where Are The Bad Roads? Got a more serious photo? / Ebere In Igbo Means Mercy, Ebele In Ijaw Means Sweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.