Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

2023: If Tinubu, Rochas Ticket Emanates, I’ll Win –okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: If Tinubu, Rochas Ticket Emanates, I’ll Win –okorocha (246 Views)

2023: If Tinubu, Rochas Ticket Emanates, I’ll Win –okorocha / 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha / 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

2023: If Tinubu, Rochas Ticket Emanates, I’ll Win –okorocha by Manofnewz78: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Former Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, on Sunday said that if the possibility of a Bola Tinubu and Rocha’s ticket emerged ahead of the 2023 presidential election, he would clinch it.

Okorocha, a former governor of Imo, said this while fielding questions from newsmen at the All Progressives Congress National Convention in Abuja.

He said, “Uncle Tinubu and I are most likely to be. I know that at the appropriate time it may be because he is the one pushing up in the South-West and I am in the South-East.

“So let us see what happens between us, and if that is it, I will ask him to relax a bit so that we can move this section forward.

“The people naturally love me and I think it is because they believe I care, they believe I love and have sympathy for humanity, they believe I am detribalised.

“They believe I do not know religion or tribe, Muslim Christian, Igbo or Hausa, Yoruba, all I see is a human being and that is what makes the difference on my side.’’

Okorocha urged Nigerians to use their voter cards well because it was worth much more than they thought.

2023: If Tinubu, Rochas ticket emanates, I’ll win –Okorocha
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/2023-if-tinubu-rochas-ticket-emanates-ill-win-okorocha/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjx973v--b2AhWQNuwKHTXbCOIQFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0DsmBwnimDPgW97t0Ax840

(NAN)
Re: 2023: If Tinubu, Rochas Ticket Emanates, I’ll Win –okorocha by princemillla(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Joker!!
Re: 2023: If Tinubu, Rochas Ticket Emanates, I’ll Win –okorocha by Mynd44: 1:49am On Mar 28, 2022

(1)

23 Killed In Fresh Attack On Kaduna Village / Davido Trolls Lai Mohammed Over Comment / But This Is Ridiculous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.