Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Breaking: Wike Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency (read More Details) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Wike Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency (read More Details) (314 Views)

Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies / 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency / Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking: Wike Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency (read More Details) by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
THE Governor of Rivers State, Nyemson Wike, on Sunday declared his intention to run for the 2023 Presidency to return power to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

READ ALSO:  BREAKING: Omisore emerges APC National Secretary against all odds (READ FULL LIST OF NEW APC EXCOs))

WIKE declared his intention to run for the Presidency when he paid a visit to his counterpart in Benue State, Samual Ortom.
He declared that,
"To remove APC from power, I’m the person who can tell them enough is enough. We must take this power and I’m ready to take it for PDP. God is with us that’s why APC keeps failing everyday.”

The Presidential hopeful who urged stakeholders to give him their mandates and not to sell their votes, assured that he has the capacity to, “face this evil government.
“He queried those founding fathers who ran away from the party and still want to be recognised, saying, ” by the time you ran away, you sold your share as a founding father so you can no longer retain your position of founding fathers.

“I stood for this party. I work for this party since 1998. I have nowhere to run to and that’s why anything that happens to this party I take personally. I have never relented.

READ ALSO:  PDP has accepted defeat, looking for back-door route to power – KEYAMO

“In 2015, those who ran away made us loose election. Today, they are crying but some of us stood and said PDP will not die.
“Some people want to use Nigeria to buy back their personal business. They talk about private sector. Mention the private business that survive. Is it banks that your father had? Everybody is an employer of labour. Even in my house I have 50 people who feast from me.
They should stop deceiving us. I have performed as a governor and carry my shoulders high anywhere. I have the capacity to face this evil government. Just give me the mandate. I will speak the truth to power and nothing but the truth. I have the capacity to move this country forward,” he said.
The presidential hopeful promised that if elected, security would be his topmost priority.

WATCH VIDEO:  MOTHER;S DAY SPECIAL: This Video will make your day (A MUST WATCH)

CLICK FOR MORE: https://www.sojworldnews.com/breaking-wike-declares-intention-to-run-for-2023-presidency-read-more-details/

Dear Distinguished Friends,
Kindly reach us on 09069473894 with your NAME and LOCATION to add you to our WhatsApp Data Base to receive our latest news updates as it breaks.
We say it as it is with global reach, that is why we are different.

SOJ WORLDWIDE....an ONLINE NEWS with a difference

Re: Breaking: Wike Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency (read More Details) by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Better than Atiku
Re: Breaking: Wike Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency (read More Details) by seunmsg(m): 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
He will do far better than Atiku. Every reasonable person in PDP should support him to get the party’s ticket.
Re: Breaking: Wike Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency (read More Details) by yamunla(m): 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
lol
Re: Breaking: Wike Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency (read More Details) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
NIGERIA IS AN UNENDING NIGHTMARE
YORUBAS ARE OUT
YORUBA NATION IS COMING
NO MORE NIGERIA
Re: Breaking: Wike Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency (read More Details) by ayo84(m): 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
Very poor diplomatic skills and his media and public relations teak is aberration, with all the money he has he should employ a political campaign strategist.

How to win an election in Nigeria

When it comes to the success of your campaign, it all comes down to strategy.

Challengers and Incumbents have the same goal; they want to win. The difference between victory and defeat is often Campaign Strategy and how it is implemented. Your strategy is the backbone of your campaign. Your strategy will dictate everything from the start of your campaign to your first day in office. So it pays to have a good strategy in place.

Formulating Campaign Strategy

Determining the best campaign strategy for any one election takes time and effort. Your strategy is dependent on several factors, including:

Challenger vs. Incumbent: Are you running for re-election or are you running against a well-established politician? Are you running for an open seat? Is this your first political campaign? Obviously, each situation requires a significantly different strategy.

We can help you come up with a unique strategy that can position you for success.A political strategy that can consolidate your position as an incumbent or a strategy to defeat the existing incumbent as anew entrant into the political space.

As Strategy consultants, we can produce a Political Campaign Action Plan which will outline a detailed strategy on how you can commence a political campaign to target voters in your state,local government or constituency.We can help you develop a persuasive campaign and powerful media message.

Funding: Is your campaign well-funded? Can you afford a full staff? This is often one of the biggest issues at the local level: funding and fundraising. We can help you organise creative campaign fund raising activities to raise funds from A list political donors to grass-root donations from ordinary voters.

Issues: What issues do you plan to focus on and how do you plan to address those issues? How do you target your campaign to those voters who agree with you?
Political campaigns should be driven by issues, you can win a campaign when you expose the incompetencies and mistakes of your political rivals in an honest and competitive way devoid of rancour and pandemonium.

Campaign Marketing: You need a way to broadcast your message to a large number of potential voters and constituents in a short amount of time. This is why it is so important to utilize all forms of campaign strategies, television/radio ads, and other campaign marketing avenues, like door-to-door canvassing etc
We

Our company can package and coordinate a full online and audio/visual mass media campaign strategy in realizing your political campaign effort. We have integrated solutions geared to provide your campaign the needed thrust and clout to push its message effectively to the people.

We intend to change how Political campaigns are managed and coordinated in the country, using latest technology, resources, e-branding concepts, and more importantly a centralized management system that would show consistency in all forms of campaign mediums, from the official campaign logo, and brand paraphernalia to the campaign poster designs, stickers, flyers, exercise books, bill boards, down to simple mass media form of communications of mobile sms, mobile phone calls, to a corporate official website, online advertising etc.

Grassroot Mobilisation
We know political campaigns in Nigeria are not won on facebook and twitter, and that is why we also have a grassroot door to door political campaign strategy we can implement.
By having a strategic political action plan and combining with an effective media campaign strategy and also a grassroot mobilization strategy ,you are sure of positioning yourself for success.

Take advantage of our political campaign strategy and marketing solutions and position yourself to win your upcoming 2015 elections.

Talk to us today ...

0.8.120759.303 or 0.8.08.222.3747
Re: Breaking: Wike Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency (read More Details) by ProudImolite: 12:49am On Mar 28, 2022
Dead on arrival
Re: Breaking: Wike Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency (read More Details) by Mynd44: 2:10am On Mar 28, 2022

(1)

IGP Has Confirmed The Implementation Of New Salary Structure For Police / Train Attrack / Court Of Appeal Dismisses Judgement Against Governor Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.