Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

I'm Really Confused, I Seek Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Really Confused, I Seek Your Advice (945 Views)

I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls / Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Really Confused, I Seek Your Advice by Herbephe1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
thanks you all
Re: I'm Really Confused, I Seek Your Advice by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hmm
Re: I'm Really Confused, I Seek Your Advice by Chris2863(m): 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Thunder fire all muslims

1 Like

Re: I'm Really Confused, I Seek Your Advice by CountVersailles(f): 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
See somebody wey wan destroy another woman's future.
Re: I'm Really Confused, I Seek Your Advice by Brian47(m): 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Once someone enters the university, she'll be exposed.
So just let her be.
Re: I'm Really Confused, I Seek Your Advice by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
This is tricky, but don't do it for your own good, you either wait for her to finish (7 years time) or you move on. Also, dont think you can tie her down with marriage for that period of time. The outcome go pain you well well oh. Ok

2 Likes

Re: I'm Really Confused, I Seek Your Advice by dawnomike(m): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Herbephe1:
It'd been a long time I had been searching for a lady to
marry, I'm a hard-working graduate,but recently found a
well-cultured girl who's just given admission (medicine )at a
federal University. I'm planning of marrying this year because
age is no more on my side,as I'm in my early 30. I can't
really ask the girl to forfeit the admission because I know
how precious it's to her and family. She gave me an option
which was to get married this year but wait till she graduates
before giving birth, I'm not comfortable with it and I was
thinking of getting married to her, being a muslim then marry
another girl after a year since she told me she couldn't be a
second wife. Please I really need your pieces of advice.
My brother, with your last statement..., I am sorry to say this, but i doubt if you are ready for a happy marriage.
Re: I'm Really Confused, I Seek Your Advice by Jmarjr(m): 12:31am On Mar 28, 2022
@op, if u cant be patient, Leave d babe alone, get married 2 ur muslim wives
Re: I'm Really Confused, I Seek Your Advice by arthurwillia(m): 1:19am On Mar 28, 2022
Herbephe1:
It'd been a long time I had been searching for a lady to
marry, I'm a hard-working graduate,but recently found a
well-cultured girl who's just given admission (medicine )at a
federal University. I'm planning of marrying this year because
age is no more on my side,as I'm in my early 30. I can't
really ask the girl to forfeit the admission because I know
how precious it's to her and family. She gave me an option
which was to get married this year but wait till she graduates
before giving birth, I'm not comfortable with it and I was
thinking of getting married to her, being a muslim then marry
another girl after a year since she told me she couldn't be a
second wife. Please I really need your pieces of advice.

Firstly your name is very useless because it doesn’t fit you, abefe but na you Dey beg person to marry you
Secondly you never even marry one finish you are thinking of marrying another wife, are they following you ni?
It’s so obvious you are not compatible
It’s not every girl you can marry, just let her go, that one you want to marry as second rife, marry her and be happy
Ko ko fvcking danu jare
Re: I'm Really Confused, I Seek Your Advice by Herbephe1(m): 1:20am On Mar 28, 2022
thank you all
Re: I'm Really Confused, I Seek Your Advice by Herbephe1(m): 1:30am On Mar 28, 2022
arthurwillia:

Firstly your name is very useless because it doesn’t fit you, abefe but na you Dey beg person to marry you
Secondly you never even marry one finish you are thinking of marrying another wife, are they following you ni?
It’s not every girl you can marry, just let her go, that one you want to marry as second rife, marry her and be happy
Ko ko fvcking danu jare

Please can't you comment without displaying your frustration? Your first and second sentences really show who you're! I'm asking on behalf of som1 so ko fucking danu
Re: I'm Really Confused, I Seek Your Advice by arthurwillia(m): 1:36am On Mar 28, 2022
Herbephe1:

Please can't you comment without displaying your frustration? Your first and second sentences really show who you're! I'm asking on behalf of som1 so ko fucking danu

My sister or brother or whatever the fvck you are bruh, I don’t give a flying fvck who you asking for or what you think I am bruh I no send anybody papa, I go tell you straight, truth is bitter.. go and tell that person he should go and marry another woman or man and live that girl alone and you too you can ko riddance e danu sigbo baba mi grin
Re: I'm Really Confused, I Seek Your Advice by revived2: 1:38am On Mar 28, 2022
arthurwillia:

Ko ko fvcking danu jare

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Really Confused, I Seek Your Advice by Herbephe1(m): 6:06am On Mar 28, 2022
arthurwillia:

My sister or brother or whatever the fvck you are bruh, I don’t give a flying fvck who you asking for or what you think I am bruh I no send anybody papa, I go tell you straight, truth is bitter.. go and tell that person he should go and marry another woman or man and live that girl alone and you too you can ko riddance e danu sigbo baba mi grin

You're right I'm wrong, no lawyer us involved case closed. Thanks for your input
Re: I'm Really Confused, I Seek Your Advice by house10s2: 8:18am On Mar 28, 2022
u never marry first one u dey think about second wife, u dey complain about ur age, unless this is a joke u get issues

(1) (Reply)

If Ur Account Balance Is Reading 500 Thousand To 1 Million You Are Outdated- Sl / Who Is Kelly Sef?? / Akwa Ibom Dudes Or Ghanaian girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.