Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time (1725 Views)

How A Huge Snake Was Removed From A Car Wheel (video) / P1656 TOYOTA - Oil Control Valve Circuit Malfunction / Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time by sukkot: 1:16am On Mar 28, 2022
I am part of the NO TIME geng. so my ABS was malfunctioning. car will be shaking anyhow when braking or reversing. the ABS light was on too. i just locate the fuse in the fusebox and pulled it out. who ABS epp ? NO TIME. car is back to perfect now. no more shaking
Re: Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 28, 2022
sukkot:
I am part of the NO TIME geng. so my ABS was malfunctioning. car will be shaking anyhow when braking or reversing. the ABS light was on too. i just locate the fuse in the fusebox and pulled it out. who ABS epp ? NO TIME. car is back to perfect now. no more shaking

Really? I hope you wont blame village people when your car starts going side ways

7 Likes

Re: Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time by sukkot: 3:47am On Mar 28, 2022
Techsupport:

Really? I hope you wont blame village people when your car starts going side ways
Lol even scotty kilmer will tell you ABS is useless. many people still drive cars without ABS. ABS is a new thing. people who have been driving since the eighties and nineties ( our parents ) know that cars from that era and before that era ( sixties seventies ) had no ABS
Re: Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time by Nobody: 4:18am On Mar 28, 2022
sukkot:
Lol even scotty kilmer will tell you ABS is useless. many people still drive cars without ABS. ABS is a new thing. people who have been driving since the eighties and nineties ( our parents ) know that cars from that era and before that era ( sixties seventies ) had no ABS
Scott is a mechanic. I don't know if you are but good luck. I hope you don't plan to hit the breaks at high speed

3 Likes

Re: Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time by sukkot: 4:25am On Mar 28, 2022
Techsupport:

Scott is a mechanic. I don't know if you are but good luck. I hope you don't plan to hit the breaks at high speed
I have done it already upto 5 times. ABS was created for braking on the slippery snow. we no get snow for naija. its ike this guy i saw yesterday at chicken republic wearing leather jacket in the heat

3 Likes

Re: Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time by EngRichie: 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
sukkot:
I have done it already upto 5 times. ABS was created for braking on the slippery snow. we no get snow for naija. its ike this guy i saw yesterday at chicken republic wearing leather jacket in the heat

Not only for snow. It reduces braking distance on any slippery road, like road with sand on it, oil on it or driving in rain.
It also helps to protect your tires.

2 Likes

Re: Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time by sukkot: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
EngRichie:

Not only for snow. It reduces braking distance on any slippery road, like road with sand on it, oil on it or driving in rain.
It also helps to protect your tires.
i dont drive like mad man. i drive defensively and i dont speed. i never have reason to brake without already having about 50 meters in front of me to do it. i dont tailgate too. so all that thing you wrote up there no affect me at all brother lol

4 Likes

Re: Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time by chinachukwu(m): 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
After you will sell the car as everything working perfectly fine

7 Likes

Re: Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time by EngRichie: 6:03am On Mar 29, 2022
sukkot:
i dont drive like mad man. i drive defensively and i dont speed. i never have reason to brake without already having about 50 meters in front of me to do it. i dont tailgate too. so all that thing you wrote up there no affect me at all brother lol

grin
Re: Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time by Inception(m): 8:18am On Mar 29, 2022
sukkot:

Try this experiment:
1. Take your car to the highway(service lane), get up to about 100kph, then depress the brakes quickly and suddenly. While at it try steering the vehicle and see if your car will respond to steering input. Try this with another car equipped with ABS, then kindly revert here with the results.
2. On a slippery road surface, drive your car to speed, then depress the brakes quickly and suddenly. Note the braking distance. Repeat experiment with a car equipped with ABS and revert with results
3. On a dry surface, drive your car to speed, then depress the brakes quickly and suddenly. after stopping, check the condition of your front tires observe the flat spot. Repeat with a car with ABS, and revert.

Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time by Channel54: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2022
One day and it won't be far from.hence,you will come to appreciate the importance of ABS.

1 Like

Re: Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time by KnownUnknown: 2:47am On Mar 30, 2022
sukkot:

Tragicomedy.
Re: Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time by Inception(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
sukkot:
Inception:

Try this experiment:
1. Take your car to the highway(service lane), get up to about 100kph, then depress the brakes quickly and suddenly. While at it try steering the vehicle and see if your car will respond to steering input. Try this with another car equipped with ABS, then kindly revert here with the results.
2. On a slippery road surface, drive your car to speed, then depress the brakes quickly and suddenly. Note the braking distance. Repeat experiment with a car equipped with ABS and revert with results
3. On a dry surface, drive your car to speed, then depress the brakes quickly and suddenly. after stopping, check the condition of your front tires and observe the flat spot. Repeat with a car with ABS, and revert.

Thank you.

Watch this for better enlightenment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKiTAcXK6M4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time by samintegrity(m): 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Inception:

Try this experiment:
3. On a dry surface, drive your car to speed, then depress the brakes quickly and suddenly. after stopping, check the condition of your front tires observe the flat spot. Repeat with a car with ABS, and revert.

Thank you.

Btw sir, I don't quite understand why any would want to try out any of your above listed ideas...

As in why? To prove a point?

Most vehicle on Nigeria road with abs feature are mostly not working..

It's all.good thou.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time by Treadway: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
All these perfectionist ppl sef. Is Abs good? Yes. Does the absence of it make a car unsafe or not driveable? Hell no. Like many have said most older gen cars many of which are still on our roads don't have abs. My first car, which is still active till date also had the abs light on when I bought it, and I have been driving with the normal brakes for the last 9 years, no gaddem accident to date. Unless you are very careless, or practice wild unsafe driving regularly, you can do without abs far longer than I have and still am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time by udemzyudex(m): 12:59am On Apr 03, 2022
sukkot:

Which kind thinking be this naa grin
Our parent?

Car manufacturers are doing everything possible to improve the safety of users and you're trying to go back to our parent era,you should at least sell the car and buy the ones used in the 90's or 80's grin

2 Likes

Re: Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time by sukkot: 7:47am On Apr 19, 2022
Treadway:
All these perfectionist ppl sef. Is Abs good? Yes. Does the absence of it make a car unsafe or not driveable? Hell no. Like many have said most older gen cars many of which are still on our roads don't have abs. My first car, which is still active till date also had the abs light on when I bought it, and I have been driving with the normal brakes for the last 9 years, no gaddem accident to date. Unless you are very careless, or practice wild unsafe driving regularly, you can do without abs far longer than I have and still am.
yes Sir
Re: Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time by sukkot: 7:50am On Apr 19, 2022
Inception:

Try this experiment:

Thank you.

i dont see the point in trying out your dangerous experiment. i never get up to 100kph . and if i got to that speed level i would not be stupid enough to depress the brakes quickly and suddenly. your comment is dead on arrival

Re: Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time by sukkot: 7:51am On Apr 19, 2022
Channel54:
One day and it won't be far from.hence,you will come to appreciate the importance of ABS.
who abs epp ? e no epp anybody for naija
Re: Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time by sukkot: 7:53am On Apr 19, 2022
udemzyudex:

Which kind thinking be this naa grin
Our parent?

Car manufacturers are doing everything possible to improve the safety of users and you're trying to go back to our parent era,you should at least sell the car and buy the ones used in the 90's or 80's grin
who 80s car epp ? 80s car na hand you go take wind down your glass grin grin

i need modern convenience without the ABS inconvenience

Re: Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time by davit: 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
sukkot:
who 80s car epp ? 80s car na hand you go take wind down your glass grin grin

i need modern convenience without the ABS inconvenience
Did the light go off then?
Re: Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time by sukkot: 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
davit:

Did the light go off then?
notreally but i have odb2 scanner with which i used to turn it off

(1) (Reply)

Karma Is Real / Gear Problem With My Honda Accord / 2007 Porsche Cayenne, Lexus Ls 430, Bmw 750i, Vw Phaeton 4.2, Mercedes Benz S500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.