Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? (25801 Views)

Chioma Instructed Davido To Hurt Sophia Because She Hates Her- Lady Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Jboynokiaphone(m): 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
number 2
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
None
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
number 6 and 10....
the worst that can happen to you is when you have no money.......
igbo people say "aku ney shi obi ike"- money dey make mind strong....money stoops alot of nonsense!

when you have legit money, you can be free from alot of troubles and help others too.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Contekbbc: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:
Which of These 10 Things Hurt You or Will Hurt You the Most?

1. Your football team losing a crucial match

2.  Losing someone, a relative or friend, you love and bonded with the most

3. Being heartbroken via cheating of someone you trusted with 100% of your heart and could vouch for

4. Being dumped by the woman/man you love the most

5. Being body-shamed by your greatest insecurity

6. Being broke-shamed or oppressed by people when you have nothing

7. Being rejected by a woman, man, or a company you applied for a job you're 100% qualified and have put all your hopes in as your final bus stop after years of struggles finding a job or a spouse, yet you got declined/rejected and called incompetent or "not-up-to-my-taste"

8. Being bullied or disrespected by people who are supposed to respect you or people below you in life or in an organisation

9. Discovering you have an incurable illness and doctors are saying things you don't want to hear

10. Being financially helpless that you couldn't pay for a hospital bill and it caused the death of your loved one because the hospital refused to admit him/her

Bonus: 11. You intentionally or accidentally killed someone innocent

You know, life is unpredictable, so anything can happen even though we pray for the best.

Which of the above hurts you the most or will hurt you the most if it happens?

If it's not on the list, type it.

I don't want you
But I hate to lose you
You got me in between the devil and the deep blue sea
I forgive you
'Cause I can't forget you
You've got me in between the devil and the deep blue sea
I want to cross you off my list
But when you come knocking at my door
Fate seems to give my heart a twist
And I come running back for more
I should hate you
But I guess I love you
You've got me in between the devil and the deep blue sea

YOUR OPTIONS LOOK LIKE FINDING ONESELF BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE DEEP BLUE SEE.
the whole things SCARE me,man
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by callmevirus(m): 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lalasticlala, which one hurts the most? Let's get more opinions. Thank you. [/quote]

Killing a snake and not moving it to front page hurts lala
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by sabreal: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Loosing true friend
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by audubash: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
11 God forbid.
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by chatinent: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Have you ever tried eating spaghetti with rubber spoon?
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Sleekfingers: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
None on the list......
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Obagofixxy: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Anything related to love is not for me, why I go de heartbroken when girls full this world,
E get one guy wey I one warn self, this guy should be like late 20s Na so yesterday night i see am de follow one small street girl de argue to the extent one doctor come settle dem na so the girl de insult am, still the fool still de laff de Pursue the girl, since yesterday night wey him follow the girl I never see Am....
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Akramblitz(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
Aside no 2, I don't think any other thing can hurt my feelings.

Don't give a fxck
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by bossvitality(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
2 and 10 is so painful
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Ahmeduana(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Allah eh raba mu da ko wone acikin!
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by DavSagacity(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:
You didn't put any number. Check.
He meant to say Number 2

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Lamasta(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
2, 10 and 11 others are just temporary cool

But that 11 I no pray for situation wy go make me kill person o whether intensionally or unintentionally
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by infogenius(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:

This is the one that will hurt me most. Infact it has in the past and never again will i go through
such an experience.

This alone can make one suicidal.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by rita25(f): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
2,9 an 10 top the chart...the rest something can be done and soon the situation forgotten but these 3 are irrecoverable embarassed

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by OGwales(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
What hurts me most is the thought of being a NIGERIAN... But God why?
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by danigbo(m): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Getting to the gate of heaven and being told by JESUS..Get out of here because I know thee not !
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by iyapont: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
DeathToAfonja:
No1 annoys me like your threads on Nairaland
hello chucky cheesy
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by MITCHELL96: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
All are painful

But 6 mehnnnn, person gats make money
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Afonasa(m): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
Being broke and without a job
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Ikenga12: 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
2,10,and 11 should not even be among that list. How do you even compare them with your team loosing or being rejected by opposite sex?
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by 07kjb: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
No 2 the day I realized that I have feelings is the day my elder brother was missing for 2days....he really escaped death, again being broke puts me in a killing mood
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Godfullsam(m): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
As an arsenal fan, number 1 doesn't apply to me. We are used to losing crucial games.

I hate losing someone close to me, number 2 hurts the most.
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Teaser4(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Number 1…..
if you do banter you fit collect wotowoto

Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by jasonex4(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:

1. Your football team losing a crucial match

2.  Losing someone, a relative or friend, you love and bonded with the most

3. Being heartbroken via cheating of someone you trusted with 100% of your heart and could vouch for

4. Being dumped by the woman/man you love the most

5. Being body-shamed by your greatest insecurity

7. Being rejected by a woman, man, or a company you applied for a job you're 100% qualified and have put all your hopes in as your final bus stop after years of struggles finding a job or a spouse, yet you got declined/rejected and called incompetent or "not-up-to-my-taste"

8. Being bullied or disrespected by people who are supposed to respect you or people below you in life or in an organisation

9. Discovering you have an incurable illness and doctors are saying things you don't want to hear

10. Being financially helpless that you couldn't pay for a hospital bill and it caused the death of your loved one because the hospital refused to admit him/her

Bonus: 11. You intentionally or accidentally killed someone innocent

You know, life is unpredictable, so anything can happen even though we pray for the best.

Which of the above hurts you the most or will hurt you the most if it happens?

If it's not on the list, type it.

2, 7, 10

Why should 11 even happen when I'm not a murderer??
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Neimar: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
None
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
If I lose any of my immediate family members, ranging from parents to siblings. It will hurt a great deal.
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Rajiolaade: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
I shun all in Gods name!
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Emmawhite91(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
11 cause i have xp the rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brain Teaser: Can You Solve These Riddles? / Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can / Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.