Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? (1397 Views)

My Wife Left The House With Our Son To Her Parents House For Almost 2 Weeks / Is IVF The Only Way Out??? (A Must Read) / Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by micellgevity: 10:50am On Mar 28, 2022
Asking for a sister

I traveled on a bumpy road for almost 2 hours, just 3 days after embryo transfer. I tried to avoid it but there was no way out. The reason was that I travelled to a city far away to have the IVF done, and I had to come back home to my base. I am afraid, won't the bumpy road have a negative effect on my embyro attaching? This is my third procedure. Though, the first one was done March 2018, and the second one was done February this year, and the third one was done 5 days ago. I just came back from the fertility clinic yesterday through a bumpy and jerky road. Note that the first ivf was done in a different clinic. Has anyone here experienced a similar situation and gone on to have a successful pregnancy? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by thesicilian: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2022
I think you should have waited for about 2weeks before embarking on such a journey, but as at 3 days after the procedure it is not likely that implantation would have started so still safe. Vigorous activities such as your journey are not advisable, but it is very unusual that the embryo will fall off. Keep a positive mindset till the pregnancy test.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by micellgevity: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
Thanks for your contribution. I keep a positive mind.
Re: Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by Kingkyle1(m): 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
micellgevity:
Asking for a sister

I traveled on a bumpy road for almost 2 hours 3 days after embryo transfer. I tried to avoid it but there was no way out. The reason was that I travelled to a city far away to have the IVF done, and I had to come back home to my base. I am afraid, won't the bumpy road have a negative effect on my embyro attaching? This is my third procedure. Though, the first one was done March 2018, and the second one was done February this year, and the third one was done 5 days ago. I just came back from the fertility clinic yesterday through a bumpy and jerking road. Has anyone here experienced a similar situation and gone on to have a successful pregnancy? Thanks.

It's not safe though but that doesn't mean you are not intact.
Avoid anything that will bring stress to your system.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by micellgevity: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
This is the day 12 dipstick result.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by sisisioge: 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS! May God bless your new blessing o grin

6 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by micellgevity: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
Amen, thanks. Anyway, this is the tenth year of trying and waiting. I pray for successful delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by Omakraid(f): 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
micellgevity:
Wow, congratulations to you ma'am, your blessing shall be permanent
Re: Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by Omakraid(f): 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
micellgevity:
Amen, thanks. Anyway, this is the tenth year of trying and waiting. I pray for successful delivery.
Amen... You can also follow the pregnancy thread below if you haven't already
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high
Re: Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by micellgevity: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2022
Omakraid:

Amen and amen.
Re: Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by Preciousgift120(f): 10:41am On Apr 07, 2022
micellgevity:
Congratulations to you, this is obviously Positive, please and please, start taking enough rest and suppliments( folic acid and co).
You will return back for more great news, in all, Put God in it.
Re: Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by when2(f): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2022
micellgevity:

Congrats! Pls where did you go for the IVF and how much does it cost?
Re: Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by Acme45: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
when2:

I will like to know too because I want my wife to go for it few months from now
Re: Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by surrogatesng: 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Its absolutely fine..Try to take as much rest as you can after the trip.To learn more of IVF and surrogacy visit http://nigeriansurrogates.com
Re: Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by Omakraid(f): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Acme45:
Hello, you can also ask from the women on here
https://www.nairaland.com/773873/anyone-trying-ivf-iui-icsi
Re: Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by CountVersailles(f): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
micellgevity:
Just an innocent question o, please don't take it too personal. Have you considered adoption?
Re: Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by micellgevity: 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
CountVersailles:

Just an innocent question o, please don't take it too personal. Have you considered adoption?
No, it doesn't appeal to me.
Re: Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by micellgevity: 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
Thanks
surrogatesng:
Its absolutely fine..Try to take as much rest as you can after the trip.To learn more of IVF and surrogacy visit http://nigeriansurrogates.com
Re: Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by micellgevity: 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
Acme45:
Delight Hospital and Fertility Centre, Ibadan. It's around 2.6m. Though, we initially paid 1.8 and when it didn't work the first month, we repeated it the second month in a quick succession without a break. And we had to pay 800k more. Thank God for it, this is where we are today. Counting weeks...
Re: Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by micellgevity: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Omakraid:

Amen and you too.
Re: Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by micellgevity: 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
Preciousgift120:

Congratulations to you, this is obviously Positive, please and please, start taking enough rest and suppliments( folic acid and co).
You will return back for more great news, in all, Put God in it.
Thanks.
Re: Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by micellgevity: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
when2:

Delight Hospital and Fertility Centre, Ibadan. It's around 2.6m. Though, we initially paid 1.8 and when it didn't work the first month, we repeated it the second month in a quick succession without a break. And we had to pay 800k more. Thank God for it, this is where we are today. Counting weeks...
Re: Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by micellgevity: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lab results of HCG level and
Blood serum on day 14

Re: Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? by when2(f): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2022
micellgevity:

Thanks for the information.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Clippers For Sell At Affordable Price. / Just Like Me, So Many Mums Believe The Grass Is Greener On The Other Side. / How Long Can A Nigerian Couple Remain Happily Married Being Childless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.