Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Which Of The Nigerian Celebrities Would You Love To Live His Kind Of Lifestyle? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Of The Nigerian Celebrities Would You Love To Live His Kind Of Lifestyle? (220 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman / Kiddwaya About To Live His Best Life In Dubai In This Beautiful House / Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Nigerian Celebrities Would You Love To Live His Kind Of Lifestyle? by rocknation62(m): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2022
Hi guys!

Which of the Nigerian celebrities would you love to live his or her kind of lifestyle?

As for me, I will choose to live the lifestyle of Olamide baddo. I love the way he keeps his life/family private, you can’t hear any scandal about him & the way he loves supporting and encouraging the upcoming artistes.

Dude is also doing very well in the music industry.

Let’s here from you too.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Celebrities Would You Love To Live His Kind Of Lifestyle? by Kestolove(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2022
Sound sultan (rip) 2baba and olamide

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Celebrities Would You Love To Live His Kind Of Lifestyle? by rocknation62(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2022
Kestolove:
Sound sultan (rip) 2baba and olamide

Great men! RIP sound sultan of blessed memory

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment Gist Week 14 | Davido |grammy |qatar World Cup / One Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Newborn Twin Has Di€d, Find Out More Below! / Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.