Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:04 AM

Wonders Shall Never End With Scammers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wonders Shall Never End With Scammers (387 Views)

I Was Scammed - Lets Deal With Scammers / Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) / Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonders Shall Never End With Scammers by rickyboss333: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Infact I just tire for this our country. Can u imagine d effrontery? Just take a look at my chat with this unfortunate human being.

Re: Wonders Shall Never End With Scammers by Kestolove(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
The idiot can't even spell...illiterate yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: Wonders Shall Never End With Scammers by rickyboss333: 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
I was unfortunate months ago. I entered one chance on my way to work and I was robbed and kidnapped by some guys. That story is for another day.
Some one chatted me up as soon as I received a code from facebook asking me to pls send me the code I received. That was when I realized they where same guys that robbed me. After realizing how he chatted n saw he wasn't sounding intelligent, I tried to see if I can get more details of him but he was trying to be smart, b4 I block d idiot. Wonders shall never end my ppl
Re: Wonders Shall Never End With Scammers by rickyboss333: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kestolove:
The idiot can't even spell...illiterate yahoo boy

grin lol, as in ennnhhhhhh, very dumb human being
Re: Wonders Shall Never End With Scammers by Roachvic: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Swears this guy is a bastard grin

(1) (Reply)

Hip Hop Pioneer, Kidd Creole Sentenced To 16 Years For Manslaughter / Most Gruesome Ways Nigerians Have Died / US Woman Hypnotized By Yahoo Boy Regain Her Senses 3 Days After Arriving (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.