Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Nice And Well Package Pap - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nice And Well Package Pap (521 Views)

Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend / 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? / Home Made Pap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice And Well Package Pap by deborah29(f): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Are you looking for where to buy a nice and well package pap/ogi/Koko/akamu flavoured with ginger, clove's and dates for your loved ones? contact Izygael pap(08025211036) and you will be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: Nice And Well Package Pap by dollytino4real(f): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Carry it to banks n shoprite na there gain go plenty

1 Like

Re: Nice And Well Package Pap by beeveepee: 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
deborah29:
Are you looking for where to buy a nice and well package pap/ogi/Koko/akamu flavoured with ginger, clove's and dates for your loved ones? contact Izygael pap(08025211036) and you will be glad you did.

It will make things easier if you are on Whatsapp for inquiries.
Re: Nice And Well Package Pap by deborah29(f): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
beeveepee:

Yeah, that number is my WhatsApp number, thank you so much
It will make things easier if you are on Whatsapp for inquiries.

(1) (Reply)

I Hate African Tradiction. African Tradition Disgust Me. / My Last Words Is What I Desperately Want To Tell Every Parent And Parents To Be. / House Items Fo Sale In Ibadan. (updated List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.