Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu (56742 Views)

Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces / El-Rufai's Son Shares Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by trutharena: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Below is El-Rufai don tweeting Asiwaju/El-Rufai combo again.

https://twitter.com/b_elrufai/status/1508421971574407172?s=21&t=qtRlw2bPRgxzjhIERP-B7Q

257 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by Omicron007: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
shocked

A Tinubu/El-Rufai ticket would be the greatest disaster to befall this failed British experiment.

What is El-Rufai's scorecard on Security in Southern Kaduna?

Tinubu forced Buhari on Nigerians all for his own selfish interest. Back in 2015, he had already envisioned how he'd take over from Buhari in 2023.

What is most important for him is his life long ambition.
Tinubu is a great politician too desperate for the presidency.

312 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by Totilopussylick(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
Why are they looking like dried meat

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by alsudan: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
These ones are dreaming of a thiefnibu joint ticket so the sick man can die after 6 months. grin

They keep testing the waters by muting a Muslim/Muslim ticket, but to the same Islamic fanatics a Christian/Christian ticket can never be even imagined talk more of happening.

Nigerian Christians must wake up to the game the Muslims are playing.

That’s why they are insisting on Atiku or Thiefnibu, so that head of tail, another Muslim will succeed Buhari.

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by BabalawoPikin(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jagaban is coming

tongue if you like quote me and say anything you like. Baba na my choice.

If you want a youth to be president then present him.

No body badder than the Jagaban of Naija politics. The asiwaju of Lasgidi.. E go shock una..

Buy your form if you get money to waste grin

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by Melezenawii: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hmmmn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by trutharena: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Previous time he tweeted the same thing few days ago.

343 Likes

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by Omicron007: 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Why are they looking like dried meat

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by Omicron007: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
Jagaban is coming

Coming to where exactly?

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by trutharena: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Omicron007:

Asiwaju Jagaban oko awon okoro Igbo.

404 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by Penguin2: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
trutharena:
Below is El-Rufai don tweeting Asiwaju/El-Rufai combo again.

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala

Lol!

It’s called Red Haring.

To make you think this is the direction something is going while it might be going on the opposite direction.

It’s a war strategy.

So, rejoice not my dear.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by Melezenawii: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
trutharena:
Previous time he tweeted the same thing few weeks ago.

That was Thursday, last week

2 Likes

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by trutharena: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

It’s called Red Haring.

To make you think this is the direction something is going while it might be going on the opposite direction.

It’s a war strategy.

So, rejoice not my dear.

Lol war strategy indeed. Could it be the war strategy Ojuku used to sacrifice 3 million biaflans?

That any sane man will think El-Rufai is in the same camp as Buni even show the kind of intellect that person portray.

375 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by PressMyButton: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lol.. The Elrufais has joined Tinubu camp. The same Elrufai that wailers say he's against Tinubu.
To make Igbos cry even more, it is Bello - the nightmare of ibos that has been promoting Tinubu on Twitter back to back.

395 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by Odin13: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
Used to be Buhari pictures with Tinubu

Now Na El Rufai pikin tweets..

cheesy

Yoruba...

How have the mighty fallen and still pride in the pit .

Tinubu Must Contest

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by BabalawoPikin(m): 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
Omicron007:

Coming to where exactly?
E go do you like film. I can bet my kidney grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by Omicron007: 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
E go do you like film. I can bet my kidney grin

You better sell that kidney now.
Because the value will depreciate aggressively if your BAT eventually becomes president.

My 8 cents.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by BabalawoPikin(m): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Omicron007:

You better sell that kidney now.
Because the value will depreciate aggressively if your BAT eventually becomes president.

My 8 cents.
how is Lagos and your state?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by PressMyButton: 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
trutharena:

Lol war strategy indeed. Could it be the war strategy Ojuku used to sacrifice 3 million biaflans?

That any sane man will think El-Rufai is in the same camp as Buni even show the kind of intellect that person portray.

El rufai don port from Buni camp after Buhari don override his choice of Governor Bello. But all the same, Buni is no longer in charge of the party's structure, so Elrufai doesn't need him anylonger.

272 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by densiks: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Politics is not 1+1

Trust any politician at your own risk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by Omicron007: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
how is Lagos and your state?

Probably the last reply you'd get from me.

I don't engage low-lifers, BMCs and TMCs often.

Don't quote me again.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by trutharena: 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
PressMyButton:

El rufai don port from Buni camp after Buhari don override his choice of Governor Bello. But all the same, Buni is no longer in charge of the party's structure, so Elrufai doesn't need him anylonger.

El-Rufai was not any anytime in Buni camp because it is not in his interest. Most of the Northern governors are not on Buni’s side, and it’s only Malami and his cronies that are on Buni side.

That is why when they got enough of his nonsense about stopping the convention, they had to voice out and plan that palace coup that made sure the convention hold.

274 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by Pakute: 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
Bello has done it again, causing pains on Igbos.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by BabalawoPikin(m): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Omicron007:

Probably the last reply you'd get from me.

I don't engage low-lifers, BMCs and TMCs often.

Don't quote me again.
cheesy Go and sleep jor. Jagaban is coming

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by PressMyButton: 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
trutharena:

El-Rufai was not any anytime in Buni camp because it is not in his interest. Most of the Northern governors are not on Buni’s side, and it’s only Malami and his cronies that are on Buni side.

That is why when they got enough of his nonsense about stopping the convention, they had to voice out and plan that palace coup that made sure the convention hold.
Was Elrufai not among the cabals that imposed Buni as caretaker committee?

268 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by WATCHOVER(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

A Tinubu/El-Rufai ticket would be the greatest disaster to befall this failed British experiment.
Not a lie my friend, both Tinubu and El-rufai will never be President.
They are just jumping left right and center like people without direction

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by SmartPolician: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

It will take a lot of rigging to get two Muslims into Aso Rock in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by trutharena: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
PressMyButton:

Was Elrufai not among the cabals that imposed Buni as caretaker committee?

Oh I understand you now, you’re talking about the initial stage.

Of course, Oshiomole stepped on many toes and the enemy of my enemy is my friend in politics. They all think Buni will be normal until he also showed his true color.

267 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by Mooh247: 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
cool

Taunting Mkpuru Mniri miscreants is Bello's favourite hubby

268 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu by Penguin2: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
trutharena:

That any sane man would be rejoicing over Elrufai’s son(not even Elrufai himself) posting pictures of his father and Tinubu after Elrufai had spent greater part of Buhari’s tenure insulting Tinubu, shows how pathetic Tinubu supporters have become.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students / Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.