Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,058 members, 7,899,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Important Of Intercession Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Important Of Intercession Prayer (170 Views)

Benefits Of Intercession / 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi / Benefits Of Intercession I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Of Intercession Prayer by Sundayola77(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
The need of the hour is intercession, we are in the end time and in this period there is a great battle for souls, the devil is hunting for souls everyday, many are perishing! Everyday heaven is searching for people that will be devoted to the ministry of intercession, people that will stand in the office of the priest to legislate in the parliament of heaven, people that are willing to offer a sacrifice of prayer for this sinful generation.
(But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light 1 Peter 2:9)

According to recent statistics, The world's total population is approximately 7.8 billion percentage of those that believe in God are not up to half,Unbelieving sects of people constitute the larger percent of the world population and up until now they are yet to encounter Christ‼ This calls for the attention of every believer to awake from slumber and join God’s generals to draw souls to God (I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repented, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance. Luke 15:7)

Do you know that that the total number of death per minute is approximately one hundred and five (105), death per hour is approximately six thousand three hundred and sixteen (6316), death per day is approximately one hundred and fifty one thousand six hundred (151,600) while total death per year is approximately fifty five millions (55,000,000).this call for urgent attention, your prayer can save a soul!

Join the move of God in this dispensation by becoming a General in the army of the Lord God of Israel, God is still searching for people that will stand in gap. (And I sought for a man among them that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none. Ezekiel 22:30)

Stand in gap for your family, for this nation and the world at large because effectual fervent prayer of the righteous avail much

(1) (Reply)

Jerry Eze Morning Prayers 1 April 2022 NSPPD || New Month Declaration / Agents Of Defilement / God Is A God Of Strategy - Tim Aitonje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.