Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) (55234 Views)

FACT Check_Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'lord Of The World' / Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' / Blind Mystic Who Predicted Vladimir Putin Would Become 'lord Of The World' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by frankputer: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
de-radicalize putin campaign .
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by H2ho(m): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
cheesy
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by simpleseyi: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Shey una don dey hear am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
This is one prediction that will go wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by pakirisuitesphc(m): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
I will remind you about this your claims oooo, I remember how claimed Omicron will mark the end of the world oooo.

Uprightness100:
The world is looking at Predictions but Everything playing out in our Eyes are clearly written in the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible. The wars, famines, Pestilences, Disaters, etc. they are all in the Bible.

Putin and Russia are Major Parts of GOD'S Endtimes Players. Others are Israel, China, Iran, Damascus Syria, Turkey, Ethiopia, Sudan and a host of Nations in and around the Middle East.

Putin and Russia are gonna be a Great Force to reckon with, but she will Brought Low and Crushed when she Comes against Israel with her many other nations.

GOD ALMIGHTY will Put his Hook in Putin Jaw soon, and Drag him down to Israel. He will be so Proud and full of Confidence but THE GREAT KING of kings will Crush and Melt them all.

The Victory won't come from Israel soldiers or Weapons as they will be surrounded and almost Swallowed. GOD ALMIGHTY Himself will Come down to Win that War for Israel..
See Ezekiel 38&39 and Zechariah 12 .

There is no more time I tell you. Everything is on point for the Endtimes wars, Beast System , New world Order, One world government, One world religion, etc.

The Rapture is just a Breath away. Do well to Ensure that you Have JESUS Christ as your LORD and SAVIOR. Do well to Ensure you are Watching, Praying and Ready. I tell you! There is no more time.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by udemzyudex(m): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
This one don high grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by bluefilm: 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
I am already looking forward to that.

Putin is the greatest

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Wisfem: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uprightness100:
The world is looking at Predictions but Everything playing out in our Eyes are clearly written in the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible. The wars, famines, Pestilences, Disaters, etc. they are all in the Bible.

Putin and Russia are Major Parts of GOD'S Endtimes Players. Others are Israel, China, Iran, Damascus Syria, Turkey, Ethiopia, Sudan and a host of Nations in and around the Middle East.

Putin and Russia are gonna be a Great Force to reckon with, but she will Brought Low and Crushed when she Comes against Israel with her many other nations.

GOD ALMIGHTY will Put his Hook in Putin Jaw soon, and Drag him down to Israel. He will be so Proud and full of Confidence but THE GREAT KING of kings will Crush and Melt them all.

The Victory won't come from Israel soldiers or Weapons as they will be surrounded and almost Swallowed. GOD ALMIGHTY Himself will Come down to Win that War for Israel..

There is no more time I tell you. Everything is on point for the Endtimes wars, Beast System , New world Order, One world government, One world religion, etc.

The Rapture is just a Breath away. Do well to Ensure that you Have JESUS Christ as your LORD and SAVIOR. Do well to Ensure you are Watching, Praying and Ready. I tell you! There is no more time.

Everything you said here is untouchable truth

2 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by treatise: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uprightness100:

You didn't mention Nigeria as part of the end time game plan ; a country where laws are not respected by governments, no security, no food, no infrastructure and others. Original bet9ja.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Mozegee: 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sltp:
Not trying to mock her, but when did blind people start seeing? If she sees the future, then she's not blind.

Or did her blindness come with schizophrenia?
you talk like a child,holy shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by simpleseyi: 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
This one is better than Adeboye and Oyedepo

My guy, I beg you, no carry me along. If you want to be unfortunate, you are free to be, but don't drag other people along.

4 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by AngelicBeing: 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
sad
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by solsticey2k3(m): 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
That’s the devil

The devil is the ruler of the world

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Fahdiga(m): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
simpleseyi:

My guy, I beg you, no carry me along
grin
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by IslamIncest: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
FalseProphet1 come and see your great grand mother grin

Putin will amount to nothing grin

3 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by tenpipsperday: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
seanwilliam:
Watch out as putin urchin will start mastubating now

They have started already
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by fineboynl(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Putin can never be Lord of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Pakute: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
All hail Putin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by simpleseyi: 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
seanwilliam:
Watch out as putin urchin will start mastubating now

I think you are already drinking your own sperm after masturbation

3 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by IslamIncest: 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
tamdun:
For those who don't know her, 85% of her predictions has come to past, let's wait and see how this one plays out.
Mods fp abegi

85% not impressive grin

It is 100% or nothing grin

5 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by jaxxy(m): 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hype Putin to his destruction. No dictator can be lord of the world. It will never happen.

God is above predictions of man.

2 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Codeye(m): 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Let her come predict 2 bet9ja games. If the game no go bust
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by torqque7(m): 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Story story..Lord of the world not lol grin

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by tenpipsperday: 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sltp:
Not trying to mock her, but when did blind people start seeing? If she sees the future, then she's not blind.

Or did her blindness come with schizophrenia?

It takes only foolishness and nothing but foolishness to believe that it takes eyes to see into the future.

You and foolishness who's older?

6 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Invitationn: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
tonididdy:
Abeg make she gimme just 4 odds angry
A ghost can only haunt the living.
That's all she can give you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by gsegun43: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
It's a lie, the is no concrete evidence she predicted those things.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Oju4190: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
obembet:
If you ask some mad Putin followers on nairaland to choose where to relocate btw America or Russia.. 99.999% will not think twice before they choose America.
lol....dey so much hate America but they prefer to relocate to America....

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by gambojimeta: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nairaland resident pastor now believes in the predictions of a witch and conjurer.

In the 1970s was cold war era. Super powers were busy testing nuclear weapons and the witch is from the USSR.

So this is no different from the yeye predictions that flies around in Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Nonexisting: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
This one is better than Adeboye and Oyedepo
Aswear. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / Andrey Botikov: Russian Scientist Behind COVID-19 Vaccine Strangled To Death / Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.