Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,004 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) (55235 Views)

FACT Check_Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'lord Of The World' / Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' / Blind Mystic Who Predicted Vladimir Putin Would Become 'lord Of The World' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by goodheart01: 12:56am On Mar 29, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
Sleepy Joe slaves and foolish amala and ewedu war analysts will soon invade this thread
So u believe this shit?? Too bad Putin goons are so gullible. I thought stupidity was the only problem for u guys
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Zzain: 1:31am On Mar 29, 2022
Uprightness100:
The world is looking at Predictions but Everything playing out in our Eyes are clearly written in the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible. The wars, famines, Pestilences, Disaters, etc. they are all in the Bible and playing out Exactly as the Bible says.

Putin and Russia are Major Parts of GOD'S Endtimes Players. Others are Israel, China, Iran, Damascus Syria, Turkey, Ethiopia, Sudan and a host of Nations in and around the Middle East.

Putin and Russia are gonna be a Great Force to reckon with, but she will be Brought Low and Crushed when she Comes against Israel with her many other nations.

GOD ALMIGHTY will Put his Hook in Putin Jaw soon, and Drag him down to Israel. He will be so Proud and full of Confidence but THE GREAT KING of kings will Crush and Melt them all.

The Victory won't come from Israel soldiers or Weapons as they will be surrounded and almost Swallowed. GOD ALMIGHTY Himself will Come down to Win that War for Israel..
See Ezekiel 38&39 and Zechariah 12 .

There is no more time I tell you. Everything is on point for the Endtimes wars, Beast System , New world Order, One world government, One world religion, etc.

The Rapture is just a Breath away. Do well to Ensure that you Have JESUS Christ as your LORD and SAVIOR. Do well to Ensure you are Watching, Praying and Ready. I tell you! There is no more time.

The people liking ur post don't actually like u. They just like d fact that u always disgrace ur pastors and churches.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by MisfitHPG: 2:21am On Mar 29, 2022
Fahdiga:
This one is better than Adeboye and Oyedepo
And their shit is better than you and your father

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by MisfitHPG: 2:24am On Mar 29, 2022
Zzain:

The people liking ur post don't actually like u. They just like d fact that u always disgrace ur pastors and churches.
Muslim dog,I wish anybody linked to Islam could even predict the name of tomorrow...keep your bruised forehead out of the affairs of The Christians,you have a race to hell to focus on

2 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by deflover(m): 3:01am On Mar 29, 2022
Uprightness100:
The world is looking at Predictions but Everything playing out in our Eyes are clearly written in the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible. The wars, famines, Pestilences, Disaters, etc. they are all in the Bible and playing out Exactly as the Bible says.

Putin and Russia are Major Parts of GOD'S Endtimes Players. Others are Israel, China, Iran, Damascus Syria, Turkey, Ethiopia, Sudan and a host of Nations in and around the Middle East.

Putin and Russia are gonna be a Great Force to reckon with, but she will be Brought Low and Crushed when she Comes against Israel with her many other nations.

GOD ALMIGHTY will Put his Hook in Putin Jaw soon, and Drag him down to Israel. He will be so Proud and full of Confidence but THE GREAT KING of kings will Crush and Melt them all.

The Victory won't come from Israel soldiers or Weapons as they will be surrounded and almost Swallowed. GOD ALMIGHTY Himself will Come down to Win that War for Israel..

There is no more time I tell you. Everything is on point for the Endtimes wars, Beast System , New world Order, One world government, One world religion, etc.

The Rapture is just a Breath away. Do well to Ensure that you Have JESUS Christ as your LORD and SAVIOR. Do well to Ensure you are Watching, Praying and Ready. I tell you! There is no more time.

oga the place u are quoting is the book of Ezekiel na
and its clear that Israel will be brought to ruins based on what the bible says
so which one is Israel will defeat Russia again
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by franudi: 3:51am On Mar 29, 2022
Nonsense talk.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Desusi: 3:57am On Mar 29, 2022
Uprightness100:

Great thanks my brother, he that readiest let him understand. No more time. Believers in Christ should wake up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Keemsleek005(m): 3:57am On Mar 29, 2022
Even the devil sees.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Dybala11(m): 5:08am On Mar 29, 2022
obembet:
If you ask some mad Putin followers on nairaland to choose where to relocate btw America or Russia.. 99.999% will not think twice before they choose America.
They hated the US because of how they've been behaving like world police, restricting other nation's attempt to gain access to nuclear weapons and sometimes misusing their power, but they want Russia to become the most powerful nation and do the same things, if not worse than what the US has done. Hypocrisy of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Sltp: 5:29am On Mar 29, 2022
VULCAN:
For God's sake

Do you use natural eyes to see visions?

When you dream are you using your eyeballs?

What kind of people flood the comments on this website sef?

It appears like most commentators are still in Primary school

shut up. Do you have proof of vision?

Or some bunch of deluded folks making arbitrary guesses
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:31am On Mar 29, 2022
goodheart01:

So u believe this shit?? Too bad Putin goons are so gullible. I thought stupidity was the only problem for u guys

SHUT UP AND GET LOST YOU IGNORAMUS!!!

I DON'T DEBATE WITH NONENTITIES!
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Caseless: 5:39am On Mar 29, 2022
Uprightness100:

hogwash!!!

The same Isreal that couldn't openly condemn the invasion for fear of what will come to them?

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Caseless: 5:42am On Mar 29, 2022
deflover:

oga the place u are quoting is the book of Ezekiel na
and its clear that Israel will be brought to ruins based on what the bible says
so which one is Israel will defeat Russia again
the guy cut that part out to fit his narrative.

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Forgodsgrace: 6:06am On Mar 29, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:

That's your own believe, some people actually missed out on Lekki and Ajah with the same reasoning of yours.

Meanwhile, people like you that doesn't have anything to do like to demerit other people's efforts and prevent some others from taken advantage of opportunities at their disposal.

Learn to be progressive minded.

You are talking trash and You must think you are talking to a newbie, for your information I have been into real estate for over twenty years,all the way from Allen Avenue,so I know what am saying ,I also have properties on the island and mainland.
Once again,anybody that’s interested in quick return of investment one or two years,have nothing to do with that Epe axis you advertised except in the next twenty years from now .Shallom!!

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by makavellidon: 6:18am On Mar 29, 2022
Uprightness100:

madman you have change your username, doom pastor
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:42am On Mar 29, 2022
Forgodsgrace:

You are talking trash and You must think you are talking to a newbie, for your information I have been into real estate for over twenty years,all the way from Allen Avenue,so I know what am saying ,I also have properties on the island and mainland.
Once again,anybody that’s interested in quick return of investment one or two years,have nothing to do with that Epe axis you advertised except in the next twenty years from now .Shallom!!

I'm sorry to say numbers of years you claimed to be in the Rest Estate Industry didn't reflect in your character.

I've never see where any of Real Estate Tycoons tried to discredit other people's efforts. I have opportunity to work with the Company of great Estate developers like Mr. Babatunde Gbadamo (Amen Estate), Mr. Wale Ayilara (Landwey) and so on. They are all great and wonderful personalities in the industry.
I've never see where such people with very large heart go about to discredit others.

If you perceived the advert to be scam related activities and you're able to encode any sharp practices base on your experiences and raise alarm to prevent people not to be a victim, I will say you have done well for humanity.

But such rubbish you posted don't reflect the wisdom, is not expected from anyone with progressive mind talk less of someone who claimed to be in the industry since 20 years ago.

Like was is happening now at Ibeju-Lekki, many people will never believe such development will happen in 20 years like you think, but good number of people can testify to what's going on over there currently and Buhari was in Lagos just last week to commissioned Dangote Fertilizer not even the Refinery yet, people with same reasoning character of yours must have missed out on Ibeju-Lekki or later came to get it at more higher value if they can still meet up.

In nut shell, stop the habit of demeaning others.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by CuteEmma(f): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2022
tamdun:
For those who don't know her, 85% of her predictions has come to past, let's wait and see how this one plays out.
Mods fp abegi
British lies. She probably never even existed.

She predicted something that happened in year 2000 12 months prior, and she died in ‘96
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 29, 2022
Propaganda psychic just like Nostradamus.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 29, 2022
MisfitHPG:
And their shit is better than you and your father

Pastor worshipper, do you think those goons care about you?
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by xodyq(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2022
Exactly what i was thinking when i saw this post.
tonididdy:
Abeg make she gimme just 4 odds angry
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by skywalker240(m): 8:59am On Mar 29, 2022
maticar:
Like Cyrus
Like Putin

Nothing anyone can do about it
I like the sound of that

Anything God has destined to happen, nobody or anything can change it

It would be a great Joy and privilege to witness the Fall of Babylon
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Juliusable007(m): 8:59am On Mar 29, 2022
Uprightness100:

Thanks Brother, May Our Heavenly Father continue to endow you supernaturally with more wisdom. He that is ignorant, let him be ignorant still. Those that have ears will hear and those with eyes can see
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by maticar: 9:07am On Mar 29, 2022
skywalker240:

I like the sound of that

Anything God has destined to happen, nobody or anything can change it

It would be a great Joy and privilege to witness the Fall of Babylon
Oh yes and it will happen in our life time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by livinbygrace: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:

I'm sorry to say numbers of years you claimed to be in the Rest Estate Industry didn't reflect in your character.

I've never see where any of Real Estate Tycoons tried to discredit other people's efforts. I have opportunity to work with the Company of great Estate developers like Mr. Babatunde Gbadamo (Amen Estate), Mr. Wale Ayilara (Landwey) and so on. They are all great and wonderful personalities in the industry.
I've never see where such people with very large heart go about to discredit others.

If you perceived the advert to be scam related activities and you're able to encode any sharp practices base on your experiences and raise alarm to prevent people not to be a victim, I will say you have done well for humanity.

But such rubbish you posted don't reflect the wisdom, is not expected from anyone with progressive mind talk less of someone who claimed to be in the industry since 20 years ago.

Like was is happening now at Ibeju-Lekki, many people will never believe such development will happen in 20 years like you think, but good number of people can testify to what's going on over there currently and Buhari was in Lagos just last week to commissioned Dangote Fertilizer not even the Refinery yet, people with same reasoning character of yours must have missed out on Ibeju-Lekki or later came to get it at more higher value if they can still meet up.

In nut shell, stop the habit of demeaning others.

All you care about is just your own interest without putting investors/buyers into consideration else you would have notified them of the risk/conditions of the properties they are buying .That Your Advertised Epe property is a forest and won’t develop many decades from now,Thank you .
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by themanderon: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2022
Its in the word. No force in the world can stop Russia. Looking at the man Putin you can see he has so much confidence in whatever that is backing him. Sanctions upon sanctions here and there have not been able to stop him. And the west are simply afraid of an open confrontation for whatever reasons best known to them. All what is happening today is a precursor to something bigger. The world is about to change drastically from what we have always known it to be. Prophesy is being fulfilled right before our very own eyes. Prepare to meet thy maker.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by MisfitHPG: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2022
quentin06:

Pastor worshipper, do you think those goons care about you?
I am not worshipping any man,but y'all do too much,there wasn't any need to bring any man or religion into this
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by MisfitHPG: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2022
themanderon:
Its in the word. No force in the world can stop Russia. Looking at the man Putin you can see he has so much confidence in whatever that is backing him. Sanctions upon sanctions here and there have not been able to stop him. And the west are simply afraid of an open confrontation for whatever reasons best known to them. All what is happening today is a precursor to something bigger. The world is about to change drastically from what we have always known it to be. Prophesy is being fulfilled right before our very own eyes. Prepare to meet thy maker.
the brain is capable of thinking deeper than that,you see a manifest meaning,even a market woman woman can say what you just said..only geniuses move deeper to critically analyze the latent meaning of things..lemme help you,the west is totally happy with the way things have panned out,this was their design,not to lose a single person but to use Ukraine as a sacrificial lamb to cripple Russia, don't kid yourself that Putin is something,NATO will crush Russia in a day but why use war when you can use sanctions,even Russians have started to feel it hence the protests,if you know history, you'd see Germany before Hitler was a super power and how sanctions were used to relegate them to the background after him,Russia will crawl and beg,mark my words
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by TommyAnthem(m): 10:07am On Mar 29, 2022
undecided
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by tonididdy(m): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2022
obembet:
If you ask some mad Putin followers on nairaland to choose where to relocate btw America or Russia.. 99.999% will not think twice before they choose America.

This means I'm that 0.00001%
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by engrchykae(m): 10:14am On Mar 29, 2022
Anaerobi:

It was God that broke that part of stone na.
God is easier to understand through the lens of science than the mask of religion.
God is the anchor between mass and energy.
The neutron between proton and electron.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by goodheart01: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP AND GET LOST YOU IGNORAMUS!!!

I DON'T DEBATE WITH NONENTITIES!

Imagine this cross dresser calling me ignoramus. Who’s more ignorant than a gay cross dresser who believes in bullshit and mere guess work from a retàrded old fellow. Na your type all this fake pastors dey use do ritua. Nonentity my foot. Come let me feed u... Wild goat!!
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2022
MisfitHPG:
I am not worshipping any man,but y'all do too much,there wasn't any need to bring any man or religion into this

I no follow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / Andrey Botikov: Russian Scientist Behind COVID-19 Vaccine Strangled To Death / Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.