Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped (50132 Views)

SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) / Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Rawhumper(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
I fvck secondary school girls if I get any by Chance, am not a hypocrite like many here.... angry.

I even have a 15 year old girl but she is very
tall, she is eyeing me I noticed it....she is cute
and got swag and has one pretty close girl
friend the two are really swag girls.

Am good looking and attractive, I fal into
different temptations, I choose the ones to
fall in and the ones to jump out.

Little girls of nowadays, love sex more than
their lives, parents should be careful how to handle them, son of them might commit
suicide because of preeq.

I once had a thirteen year old girl asking me
to let her come stay with me if she travels to
the village for last year xmas.....I was like this girl wan make Police cum arrest me for
abduction and rape. I told her no.

Now i have 17years old,, she is in Ogun, she
wants to travel come see me, but am marking
time about that, cos her parents will start looking for her.

uote author=Iyaebe post=111452316]proud paedophile[/quote]
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Rawhumper(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
Later some people will start shouting padophile
..blah blah not knowing na these girls dey
even initiate move. And can fvck even pass
you adults. It true, very vibrant with raw energy on bed.

uote author=folake4u post=111453895]

Lmao I know.

The ones for my area don rotten finish. undecided

[/quote]
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by EKOSuperior(m): 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
chatinent:
So na from SS2 the spirit to do ashawo dey grow en suite. See children, see that one wey never get breast dey cry for breakup. Children wey na to use USB cord flog for back naim sure pass dey form experience for relationship. SS2 student open gutter talk say the thing e buy for am no reach N5k. To sum it up, dem ask that ogbanje wetin dey cry am..she say na preeq. Wonders have ended.
No be small ognanje, e too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by LIVEGOESON1: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
Pls who i go attack suen the cone master abi that amoeba called nwamaikpe wey make mod ban my first account till world end. I de try avoid that motorola make them no ban my ass again but i can`t help it. That's lala daughter for ur info.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Panda7(m): 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
nonsense and ingredient relationship. did I even know what was relationship when I wrote my waec. up and coming oloshoo
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lolz grin grin
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by ShaqFu: 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Just imagine these lost cases. I mean from the words that comes from their mouth, one doesn't need to even wonder the kind of parents these children have.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by derecho(m): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Which one be hypocrisy? Except you're referring to the recent past.You can never compare this generation with even those of the 90's.Most of the kids now see it as a norm but then it was coded.
ecolime:
Every generation always feel theirs is better than the next.

The truth is most of us commenting here already experienced 'puppy love' while in JSS, some na Primary school sef.

Not encouraging the girl in any form but we should stop the hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by gadgethead: 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Gkemz:
The ministry of education through the principal should as a sanction issue a letter of suspension to that girl and the boyfriend for engaging in amorous relationship unexpected of their ages.
Before 20, she must've advanced in prostitution, if not morally guided.

That's how it used to be not too many years ago. Now, her brothers and sisters plus mama and papa, with uncle join will come school, beat principal. Na principal go day piss for body.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by NOwazobia: 11:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Highlights:
5k valentine's Gift for the boy.
Na Preeq she dey cry for.
The Relationship is not over.
The other man echoed it's over.
Shey she no chop the boy money.
Which money, Shey dat one get any money... In no particular order.

LMAO... Las Las no be today yansh dey back grin

1 Like

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Eaglesence: 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
Uwa mmebi

Kpatakpata
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by olowo1930: 12:06am On Mar 29, 2022
FaceTanke:
That boy has taken her pride shocked
u are right. God shall judge.

1 Like

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 29, 2022
Rawhumper:
I fvck secondary school girls if I get any by Chance, am not a hypocrite like many here.... angry.

their lives, parents should be careful how to handle them, son of them might commit

the village for last year xmas.....I was like this girl wan make Police cum arrest me for

uote author=Iyaebe post=111452316]proud paedophile
what did I just read?

1 Like

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Dshocker(m): 12:19am On Mar 29, 2022
Did i hear her say na preeq make her dey cry?
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by nwajesus12(m): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2022
FaceTanke:
not forcefully though lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by wowcatty: 12:53am On Mar 29, 2022
Aww!

Nothing like a high school sweetheart. The kiss, the touch, everything is just perfect.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by DKM123: 2:04am On Mar 29, 2022
Actually it's the girl that bought stuff worth #5k for the boy on Valentine's day.
Apparently the boy doesn't have nada.
The girl is bragging on behalf of her friend that she bought something worth that huge amount (it's huge to an SS1 girl) for her boyfriend.

Una no dey understand pidgin language abi wetin?

Anyway, it's the ones who started doing puppy love from JSS 1 but are here pretending that they only started dating during NYSC for me. Hypocritics.

2 Likes

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Alsenora: 2:05am On Mar 29, 2022
...most likely why she brokedown. I hope she moves on and others like her learn from this by shunning negative relationships
FaceTanke:

1 Like

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Cutehector(m): 3:50am On Mar 29, 2022
Prick sef cheesy
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by muheeb01(m): 3:57am On Mar 29, 2022
Wetin person no go see..ss1 student crying cos of break up hahaha wahala
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by ariesbull: 4:03am On Mar 29, 2022
chatinent:
So na from SS2 the spirit to do ashawo dey grow en suite. See children, see that one wey never get breast dey cry for breakup. Children wey na to use USB cord flog for back naim sure pass dey form experience for relationship. SS2 student open gutter talk say the thing e buy for am no reach N5k. To sum it up, dem ask that ogbanje wetin dey cry am..she say na preeq. Wonders have ended.
ike gwụrụ at the end of the day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Enemyofpeace: 4:10am On Mar 29, 2022
Just JSS1? It is finished
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by africandollar: 4:56am On Mar 29, 2022
Did I just hear well?
Q: Wetin dey make am dey cry sef?
A: Na prick. shocked
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by olisaEze(m): 5:15am On Mar 29, 2022
And she is crying not because she was asked to move from science class to arts, or because she was suspended from Jets club, but simply because of 'preeq', according to her deputy girlfriend! grin

That one definitely does not have her own boyfriend, but na dem dey always first their friends disvirgin.

Usually while helping said friends smooth out squabbles in their relationships! Reason why I say it is always best to never be in a relationship with a girl who has only ugly friends. Unless ure looking for a wife, in which case, the reverse is best for ur sanity! grin grin

Anyways, better to have ur heart broken when ure young than when you’re too old to throw a tantrum.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 29, 2022
Ewooooo! She say "wetin dey me am dey cry naw" the other bad geh say "na preeq". See children!
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 29, 2022
Rawhumper:

uote author=Iyaebe post=111452316]proud paedophile
We will find you, it will only take time and when we do, we will have you sodomized with empty cans of body sprays.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by 001spice: 5:50am On Mar 29, 2022
SureBadBoy:
A secondary school girl has been captured on tape crying moments after her boyfriend ended their relationship.

In a video which has gone viral, he reportedly broke up with her after school closing time and she fell to the ground crying uncontrollably.

The girl said to be in SS1 could be seen sitting on the ground weeping over her broken heart

Her friends consoled her and asked her to stand up so that they can go home. A young boy who was recording the incident told her not to cry because she has at least ‘eaten’ his money while they were dating.

In swift response, a friend of the heartbroken girl noted that the boy does not have money to spend. She added that the things he bought for his girlfriend on Valentine’s Day did not cost more than N5,000.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SY72mQdd4Q
Na so them they start.later they will become child of the world.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by tradepunter: 6:13am On Mar 29, 2022
Hahahahah this is what we old school guys can PUPPY LOVE ..

Back then when we were younger we thought na love also... But as you move up in age in realize na just cruise..

Enter uni you think say na love also..
When you finish uni you realize how Young and cruise catching things where...

Now working and making money... Now is when the true love comes up ciz you need a wife and children to begin life

Men puppy love sweet sha back then
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by penceman(m): 6:50am On Mar 29, 2022
Well many of us can relate with this if we are sensible. This is actually the period our girls learn to destroy and dupe future suitors. Girls get their heart broken at this tender ages because love is inbuilt for them. The boys don't feel a thing at this stage because they aren't developed but the boys usually face their crisis just after university or in nysc period. I have passed through this ritual so ...its life
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by tesppidd: 6:51am On Mar 29, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Edo children, by their voice you shall know them grin
No be lie. Na Edo confirmed!

grin
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Romeo and Juliet tongue
I was there in secondary school.
As a sweet darling lover boy kiss
I scattered many hearts.
comrade,hope you know say somebody is coming for your daughter?
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Godmademan(m): 8:21am On Mar 29, 2022
Absolute Gibberish!!!!

Children barely in puberty engaging in nonsensical acts cos of Zee World. #5000 is now rubbish for kids cos of exposure to illicit funds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ufot Ekong Solves 30-Year-Old Math Equation In Japan And Breaks Academic Record / 2019/2020 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread!!! / Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.