Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,507 members, 7,801,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary (39511 Views)

Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet / Nigerian Gay Man And His Husband Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary / Look At These Pictures Of Pregnant Omotola Jalade 21 Years Ago! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by God1000(m): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
The couple went on roller skating to celebrate their 26 years of marriage, calling it 26 years of friendship and partnership according to her Facebook post.

26 years of Friendship... and partnership...

Of being each other’s No1 fan !

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbp_BNyhsGw/?utm_medium=copy_link

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by God1000(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
More

Seun lalasticlala mynd44

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by chatinent: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mehn, Omo Sexy is aging. This was one of the most beautiful actresses in Nollywood.

When Omotola dey act, dem don hatch that one dem dey call Etiko?

79 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Congrats. Dem try. 26years of eating only Okro soup no easy abeg. grin

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by VOsimhen144(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Congratulations!!

Iyaebe this could be us but you don clock menopause.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by Karemarealty288(m): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Trophy wife and Skyboy husband......Captain Crush And Beauty Queen From Mars.

14 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by Shalommy(f): 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Congrats.... 26yrs is not easy oo.. Chaiii.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by God1000(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Shalommy:
Congrats.... 26yrs is not easy oo.. Chaiii.
that's right, especially with the current ugly trends of broken marriages nowadays

14 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by MadamVanessa(f): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
shocked

Looking at them, you can tell that their sex life is top notch.

Even the pilot husband always find a way to fly on his wife p*ssy.

31 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by God1000(m): 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Looking at them, you can tell that their sex life is too notch.

lol, lipsrsealed
young people should learn from them and 2face as well

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
Okay that's good

Authoreety:
Maami Don dey old
Every pusssaay has a millea8 cool cool

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Looking at them, you can tell that their sex life is top notch.

It won't be bad if I take a fly in yours too tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by Authoreety: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Maami Don dey old

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by Exkandayee(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Better MILF
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by sharpshap(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Congratulations to them

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by Mko123(m): 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
No matter the anti-ageing effect of your skin care, factory reset will still come knocking at the door

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by VIKTO83(m): 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
26?
U deserve medal
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by SapphireBlue: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
This her husband with his Mighty jaw.

He made her kids appear not as beautiful as her with that heavy jaw.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by Wazobia2216: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Abeg, her hairstyle no be am

Cha cha cha

Being absent in the media for a while, I expected that when she will show up, she will look extraordinaire!

This change of look no be am!

13 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by lalalista: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Them these one no won old
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by xynerise: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
God1000:
lol, lipsrsealed
Learn what exactly from 2face? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by Newbreed2018: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Onome!!! Indomie generations won't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by Authoreety: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
chatinent:
Mehn, Omo Sexy is aging. This was one of the most beautiful actresses in Nollywood.

When Omotola dey act, dem don hatch that one dem dey call Etiko?

Etiko na ugly fat arse...

Omotola dem na original beauty

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by obedience4(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
GoldPips:
Okay that's good

Every pusssaay has a millea8 cool cool

It won't be bad if I take a fly in yours too tongue tongue

Bro is that the best you can do

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by heniford2: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
Am jealous of her even when i know fully that she cheats on the zombie husband grin cheesy congrats on Dia fakeness here

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by Useku(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
Have they been happily married? Or each one had forked other people in the course of the 26yrs.

Well lots of couples just celebrate marriage anniversaries for nothing, one mundia babe here (poko)always says that that the length of yrs is nothing but how much happiness is there in?

This man wife get plenty stories for street, to pose with this whoreman wey other people don fork is very shameful!

No congrats cuz I sabi this is for the camera!

Tkv

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by ClassicMan202(m): 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
justosee:

Both of them were recently involved in alleged cheating scandals.

How e take concern you? Abi na you dem cheat with? I know say bad belle dey vex say dem no divorce that time...God go continue dey shame una

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by hopexter(m): 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
God1000:
lol, lipsrsealed

What’s their to learn from a promiscuous 2face?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
When you start fornicating very early, don't later n oppress people with the number of years since your early fornication disguised as years in marriage. Make we hear word

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by Gangster1ms: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
You mean omotola and her wife..
Person wey no fit do anything while omotala fvcks topdogs na man?
Congrats to them sha

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by Emperorx: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
heniford2:
Am jealous of her even when i know fully that she cheats on the zombie husband grin cheesy congrats on Dia fakeness here
may God have mercy on you that all I can say to u.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.