Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Fodil Iwo - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fodil Iwo (322 Views)

Fodil Iwo Snap Picture With Aregbsola / Who Knows The Brother Called SALAFY In Iwo, Osun State / Sheik Yusuf Refutation On Asrau, Fodil And His Prison Ordainment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fodil Iwo by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dr Fadlu Iwo and Abdulhakeem Alkutubi �

Only the set of people Allah blessed with knowledge will know that Dr Fadlu Iwo and his student Alkutubi are nothing but Kaafir, Shaiton, Munaafiq of our time �

Those guys are just deceiving people that they are practicing Sunnah since the eyes of their followers are blind, they can't differentiate the truth from the false�

Those guys are simply a democrat follower❌. Their pictures was spotted with Osun democrat known to be Aregbesola with the Leader of Tableegh and Ifa Priests.�

Is this Manhaju of the prophet to be mingling with evil people

Obviously No!�

Even common animated picture�, they don't understand let alone of Aqeedatu Shar'iyyah.

If you keep defending these people, definitely You are part of them.�

They are Kaafir to the core!❌

I hate them Lillah and I believe All Muslim brothers and sisters will also hate them Lillah.�

Don't listen to them, they are devils in human form�
Re: Fodil Iwo by mhmsadyq(m): 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
I suggest you preach your sunnah and allow your readers to act or ask questions.

Categorically calling Muslims kafirs-- no matter how misguided you think they are-- is over reaching.

2 Likes

Re: Fodil Iwo by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
mhmsadyq:
I suggest you preach your sunnah and allow your readers to act or ask questions.

Categorically calling Muslims kafirs-- no matter how misguided you think they are-- is over reaching.

So you are saying calling kafir a kafir is not part of islam?
Re: Fodil Iwo by mhmsadyq(m): 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

So you are saying calling kafir a kafir is not part of islam?

I am saying calling Muslims kafir-- no matter what you think or believe about their Islam-- does not make you a better Muslim either.

Teaching your brand of Islam and convincing others makes you a better Muslim.
Nobody made you a judge over other Muslims on NL or elsewhere.
Most of those Muslims you call kafirs on NL are not here, therefore you aren't giving them a right of reply.

2 Likes

Re: Fodil Iwo by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:35am On Mar 29, 2022
mhmsadyq:

I am saying calling Muslims kafir-- no matter what you think or believe about their Islam-- does not make you a better Muslim either.

Teaching your brand of Islam and convincing others makes you a better Muslim.
Nobody made you a judge over other Muslims on NL or elsewhere.
Most of those Muslims you call kafirs on NL are not here, therefore you aren't giving them a right of reply.

Well, those kufar are not Muslims.
You have fall into aqeedah khawarij. Calling kufar Muslims.

Calling elegbe Muslims
Calling mumayiun Muslims

Go and learn

Reasons why they are not Muslims are there in the write up.. if want to argue it.. bring your dalil.

Abi democracy is not shirk to you
Re: Fodil Iwo by mhmsadyq(m): 8:00am On Mar 29, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Well, those kufar are not Muslims.
You have fall into aqeedah khawarij. Calling kufar Muslims.

Calling elegbe Muslims
Calling mumayiun Muslims

Go and learn

Reasons why they are not Muslims are there in the write up.. if want to argue it.. bring your dalil.

Abi democracy is not shirk to you

Continue...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For Smart Phone Users / Sultan Announced Sighting Of The Moon For Romodan / New Muslim Teachers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.