Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard (83414 Views)

85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta / Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) / Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Poiu11: 5:19am On Mar 29, 2022
nb
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by 24brains(m): 5:21am On Mar 29, 2022
RealLordZeus:
Bonbed rail track not train... many bloggers no go make heaven

Modifed
To those asking abt the difference.
A bombed train with 970 passengers will result in at least 200 casualties while a bombed track will only stop the train provided the driver was able to see the damaged part on time which was so in this case.

Lol, One guy called me aboki and another called me buhari supporters

Typical Nigerians, we always resort to name calling when our opinions contradicted with others
you be mumu? Bombing a rail track will lead To a sudden halt of the train . so that the fulani herdsmen can adopt and kidnap all the 900plus passengers on board

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Diligence: 5:26am On Mar 29, 2022
They pamper terrorists because they share the same values and sentiments. Blood is indeed thicker!

Keep chasing shadows in SE while your your � come home to roost

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by NorthernersSuck: 5:29am On Mar 29, 2022
ComputerWiz007:
Where is the Bomb Train??

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 29, 2022
Iliyasdass:

https://dailynigerian.com/breaking-terrorists-bomb/

Two cleaners and workers of the attacked Abuja-Kaduna train identified as Loretta and Abdul have been confirmed dead..

Some security personnel and passengers have also been confirmed dead but their names have yet to be released.

A lot passengers were also injured or abducted, it was learnt, it was gathered.

"Meanwhile, two dead bodies have been deposited at St. Gerald’s Catholic Hospital in Kaduna while some persons are being treated for gunshot injuries," a source reveals the terrorists who attacked the Nigerian Railway Corporation train from Abuja to Kaduna on Monday evening had abducted some of the stranded passengers.

Victims’ accounts which confirmed that some other persons were shot dead by the rampaging terrorists who operated for hours due to the absence of the Nigerian military and other security agencies.

“Some people have died, and the bandits kidnapped several persons,” a woman on the train confirmed
“The army hasn’t been able to secure the area but people are running towards them in a staging area,” another source added.

In a Facebook post, another passenger, Anas Danmusa, said, “Please this is an emergency. We are inside the train at the moment. Kidnappers planted explosives and the train engines have been ruined. We are helpless. Abuja to Kaduna train; gunshots still being fired around us. We are just under the seats praying to God while waiting for help. Since 8pm we have been here/ between Katari to Rijana; I am a living witness.” He later added, “We are safe now.”

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Okeyc230: 5:42am On Mar 29, 2022
Shebi dem say, train is safer
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Frankiss44(m): 5:44am On Mar 29, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Looking for who to kill?

I don't know military is supposed to be an entertainment group of people who are not licenced to even carry a knife to kill a chicken...

We don't want the government to kill anyone

Their job is to give our directives...

We have men and women in the military trainee for this...
We hav sophisticated weapon no doubt...but I believe its fair and better than nothing

Bandits population is less than 1500
Why is it so tough to deploy or better still allow peacekeeping program in nigeria

There is nothing like bandits, don't get carried away by a word conned out of nowhere by APC and the Nigerian press.. They are the same boko Haram u have been hearing of and they are certainly more than 1500.

While we might have men and women trained for this, the government of the day has no political will to fight and eradicate this people and that's where the problem lies.. Until there is political will to end this menance, our gallant officers will just keep being slaughtered like fowls.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Frankiss44(m): 5:46am On Mar 29, 2022
Acidosis:

Bro, 970 people, not 97 people! No group of armed militia will dare!

That's a 16 seater bus in 67 places.

You have certainly not seen this people operate before

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Shemadex(m): 5:49am On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Reference(m): 5:58am On Mar 29, 2022
Very soon one of their ministerial mouthpieces will come up and say after all there is war in Ukraine and houses are being flattened by missiles and artillery so what are we complaining about.

A government that constantly finds excuses for its ineptitude will become a magnet for the very reasons.

We do not just complain but have proferred solutions for years on end but the owners of Nigeria just love the way it decays for their selfish reasons.

We have said repeatedly, restructure the country such that in this case law enforcement is built bottom up, right from the grassroots because the Federal Government just does not have the capacity to monopolise the instruments of law and order in Nigeria.

We need State and Local government police embedded into our constitution with the powers to bear arms and enforce state and local laws respectively to which the public will directly fund via state and local taxes and appoint the various heads by election.

Then the hapless Federal police and hapless federal judiciary can superintend to ensure they do not go out of line and become burdens on the people.

If any government is serious and sincere about tackling criminality that is fast assuming monstrous proportions this is the only way to tackle it.

If it cannot, will not or does not then I will seriously reconsider my citizenship of this nation come 2023.
I will not continue to live under one disastrous government after another another and will not continue to dwell amongst such poor quality, indolent, ignorant and frankly useless people calling themselves citizens of this country.

This country is a complete mess.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Allisgud: 6:05am On Mar 29, 2022
The north is safe,buhari is working there
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by ultimateprof: 6:07am On Mar 29, 2022
Buhari is working and Osibanjo is running!
Ndi ara!
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Abujason: 6:10am On Mar 29, 2022
And we are building more rail lines from Kaduna to Kano and then to Maradi in Niger Republic. Meanwhile the economic power house of the South barely have rail service. Keep wasting scarce resources on the least deserving.

Useless government.

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Lovenorth: 6:26am On Mar 29, 2022
MedicH:
Lovenorth how farr
Advise your ipob terrorists to steer clear from the North
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:26am On Mar 29, 2022
Ban ko banana ni..na your papa get nairaland ni? you think this is adultland..take your adulthood and rubbishness to jalon

[quote author=Emir01 post=111455846][/quote]
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:29am On Mar 29, 2022
Ban ko..Banku ni.. I said your kettle isn't straight forward. You just woke up this morning,I swear you used that kettle for your head slamming and now all you think off is Ban Ban.. You are banned from this forum..hahahahahaha

Emir01:

You will be banned once again. Animal in human skin
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by tenpipsperday: 6:32am On Mar 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
I pray this is not true!

Ok keep praying.

I hope you are praying one dollar is not over five hundred naira?
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by jclassiq(m): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Buhari will handle insecurity & Osinbande will handle economy.

Biggest lie of the 21st century.
He can barely handle himself. Moving as if blown by the wind. Useless people
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by jclassiq(m): 7:05am On Mar 29, 2022
RealLordZeus:
Bonbed rail track not train... many bloggers no go make heaven

Modifed
To those asking abt the difference.
A bombed train with 970 passengers will result in at least 200 casualties while a bombed track will only stop the train provided the driver was able to see the damaged part on time which was so in this case.

Lol, One guy called me aboki and another called me buhari supporters

Typical Nigerians, we always resort to name calling when our opinions contradicted with others
So it makes it better or what
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by MedicH: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2022
Lovenorth:

Advise your ipob terrorists to steer clear from the North

Haha lol this guy na weyre
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:29am On Mar 29, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Buhari will handle insecurity & Osinbande will handle economy.

Biggest lie of the 21st century.
where are the useless army and bastards generals of nigerian army, everyone in this country is a failure
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by mamawa123: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2022
mamawa123:
This will continue to happen when you have a useless and clueless government that always release captured terrorists in the name of rehabilitation.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Brimstone77: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2022

North is healing.. cool
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by BigDawsNet: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2022
Cti28:

Because it is not Igbo land. Let the reverse be the case, all the millitary and paramillity formations would have been deployed

So literally...North is only recognised as Nigeria
.while the rest region is recognised as visitor

If that's the case... breaking won't be a bad idea
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Rawhumper(m): 9:09am On Mar 29, 2022
Abi.....that was why the north used the Army to destabilize ESN that was out to wipe out
these terrorists.

I have no sympathy for any southern Soldier that died in service, check my posts, I don't show sympathy whether killed by boko haram or by fellow soldiers.

If they don't want to get sense, and allow themselves to be deceive by espirit de coup.

That's there own, that's why I never join Nigerian Military, cos I will cause problem.

I have uncles, in laws in top military and Police positions,some just retired too but I declined their offer to help me join.

Really if I join military, I will try a coup even Buratai and Buhari won't be alive by now....I can sacrifice my life to make sure such a daft and senseless Chief with no solid ideas lead, do not live.

uote author=SeriouslySense post=111455286]Lets just be watchful sha, they already have them in the forest in the south, so, this time less talk and more awareness[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Kwestionair: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2022
legallyminded:
Where is that miserly and dimwitted vulturegriller? You won't see him on this thread. And his co-propagandist helinues

It will catch up with them one of this day. I’m not wishing them bad but karma will catch up with this 2 people soon
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by edosignature(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2022
Your sense of reasoning is poor & appalling. Osibanjo is part of this evil government & anybody giving him safe landing need to get his/her self checked.

BloomingDale:

The Vice President has no powers. Stop this ignorance and stop polluting threads with this rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.