Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:24 PM

Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard (83332 Views)

85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta / Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) / Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Igbofam: 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2022

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by rickleye: 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wow !
Can't drive - roads are bad and robbers on highway.
Can't fly - the idiots doubled the airfare
Can't take the train - terrorist immobilized the tracks.

Which way Nigeria ? What's next ?

5 Likes

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by ComputerWiz007: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Where is the Bomb Train??
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by iLegendd(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Buhari encourages them, so there is nothing anyone can do. Try to fish them out and watch how DSS will deal with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Fourtygees: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
A good country with a useless president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by blue01(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Buhari till my hen grows teeth..... grin

3 Likes

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by slowice(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Buhari will handle insecurity & Osinbande will handle economy.

Biggest lie of the 21st century.

And the same people are packaging tilumbu, another disaster waiting to happen

4 Likes

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by everythinggirly(f): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
I just hope that this is never true!
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by hopexter(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I was so hopeful of that lie too you know, even quarrelled with my friends back even though I am a southerner. But now all I feel is total hatred for both due to disappointments and making my friends think they were right, no doubt they are now.

I so much had faith in this government, but now it’s just heart break sad cry

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by nedekid: 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
It was just a matter of time.
Hope this wount be bountiful harvest for them.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by bipng: 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
I hope not true
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Bigheart042(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=OkpaNsukkaisBae post=111452738]Buhari will handle insecurity & Osinbande will handle economy.

Biggest lie of the 21st century.[/quote

Osinbande...as often called by BUHARI
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by temptnow: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
RealLordZeus:
Bonbed rail track not train... many bloggers no go make heaven

Have you been to the scene? Do you have evidence of damage on your phone. ITK

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Austin4lif: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
RealLordZeus:
are you doubting. I dare you to come to kaduna by road.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Czario: 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
Nigeria's north is technically finished cry

I see....So this only affects northerners...guess no one from the South is on board...
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Mikeeytools: 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
tungamaje:
Kill all IPOB terrorists, they are evil. Why attack a passenger train with close to a thousand passengers on board?
get small sense Na. Don't be useless for ever . Redeem your self. Get small sense. Small would go along way be useful.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Padipadi(m): 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
The Raul track that gulped millions of Naira.
How can Nigeria win against terror
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by dequeenishere: 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
It's well oo

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by MotiveU(f): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Minime10:
APC is indeed tackling insecurity and they must be supported to continue the good work come 2023
See idiots talking anyhow.
Making joke with peoples lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Dearlord(m): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
This is another cash out as usual.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Bbbwings: 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
RealLordZeus:
That is good o.
Na small small jare
Dem kidnap for road . That one no be new thing
Na normal to attack airport . He no consign me
Na ordinary track dem bomb dem no kill person.
Thank you.

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Seunmsg helinues ngpatriot omenkalives leodeking garfield1 and other buhari/apc supporters can never be found on threads like this. Bastards.

7 Likes

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Why am I not surprised ..fall out of consensus ...no wonder madam at the top top asked us to pray... if the train breaks down person fit to sleep, wake up, chop breakfast and lunch ... I don't know the rapid response that can happen now without the airforce... hope the security personnel on the train are doing the needful.. We know this Hon Ameachi Constituent ...

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by sekundosekundo: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
RealLordZeus:

There was a bombardment that's all we know.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by chukwuibuipob: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
shocked osanogbua! angry
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by SeriouslySense(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
please. tell them vanilla flavor, not strawberries, okate.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by zeenaman: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
For all the people that brought Buhari upon Nigeria, ekpe!!
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by SeriouslySense(m): 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
osanogbua O O o
chukwuibuipob:
shocked osanogbua! angry
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by dasparrow: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nigeria is at war but some Nigerians are more concerned with IPOB, lol. They think Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is their problem. Let me tell you all something. Your country Nigeria will not survive if the killings continue this way. I told you all already, that if you think this killings will stop in the rural areas you are terribly naive.

A time will come when the killings will come to your cities. A time will come when these same Fulani terrorists will come in their thousands to your cities to drag you out of your homes, kill you, rape your women and children. Your complacency in respect to these killings will be your undoing because your turn is coming whether you believe it or not.

Break up Nigeria to save lives. Yesterday's survivors are today's victims. Nigeria is not a country. Don't think that the Fulani herdsmen from the Sahel will spare you. They won't. They are on a mission to conquer all of Nigeria and with the way they are going, they might just succeed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by zeyt: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
We are third world country run by dinosaurs. They failed to secure this country. They don't even see it as their responsibility. Presently preoccupied with upcoming election to grab power and continue to loot.
They will run to UK/US to treat simple ailments. Send their children to school abroad while our university continue to rot. Invest the looted fund overseas and launder the remenant in their ghost companies. "It is only in Nigeria where graduates have no hope" If they can't fix power once and for all. if they can't provide the much needed infrastructures. We just need security and let us live our lives.

5 Likes

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by SeriouslySense(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
So much blood has been shed, the country is now an abomination.

dasparrow:
Nigeria is at war but some Nigerians are more concerned with IPOB, lol. They think Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is their problem. Let me tell you all something. Your country Nigeria will not survive if the killings continue this way. I told you all already, that if you think this killings will stop in the rural areas you are terribly naive.

A time will come when the killings will come to your cities. A time will come when these same Fulani terrorists will come in their thousands to your cities to drag you out of your homes, kill you, rape your women and children. Your complacency in respect to these killings will be your undoing because your turn is coming whether you believe it or not.

Break up Nigeria to save lives. Yesterday's survivors are today's victims. Nigeria is not a country. Don't think that the Fulani herdsmen from the Sahel will spare you. They won't. They are on a mission to conquer all of Nigeria and with the way they are going, they might just succeed.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by BAVOSKI(m): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Biggest lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 / Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.