Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes (33307 Views)

Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) / Prison Attack: Bandits Acting A Script, Protect South-west, Gani Adams Warns IGP / Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Splitmind: 8:00am On Mar 29, 2022
lomprico:

Did u read the article at all?

Forget this fake article start mentioning names or keep quiet
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2022
Kobicove:
Are the northerners just going to stand by and watch a few useless elements destroy their region economically? undecided
What exactly can they they? They form various vigilante groups and it's illegal to own fire arms. At the end of the day,the only thing that can be done is to punish the politicians in the next election.
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2022
So who do we vote for then?
Viraltrends123:
Nigerians will vote the same leaders again, and even campaign for them, and even fight for them. East west north and south. Tinubu is already sharing rice in the north, Soludo a former cbn governor that was part of the ruins is what some people are campaigning for and ready to die for, Buhari won second term despite all the woes in first term, Easterners are ready to vote Atiku or Peter Pandora despite their past, a former vice president that even is president called him corrupt, and a former governor that couldn't even bring his people out of poverty. People are not ready, Tinubu will win 2023 to 2031, Atiku will win from 2031 to 2039, and we won't still get sense.
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by oneTIMEman(m): 8:02am On Mar 29, 2022
Parachoko:
I no com understand

Why is it so hard for the Government to crush this bandits?
what they know how to do is to send troop to South East

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by UltimateCSH(m): 8:02am On Mar 29, 2022
Parachoko:
I no com understand

Because terrorism and government are just different ends of the same rope
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by KangaIye: 8:03am On Mar 29, 2022
Lord Help Me
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by JimohMomoh: 8:03am On Mar 29, 2022
Parachoko:
I no com understand

Because the bandits are Fulanis which we all know are above the law.
The Presidency have soft spot for them
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Adeboyefa(f): 8:03am On Mar 29, 2022
Kingozymandias:
My goodness .. the way things are going these guys will soon start hijacking planes...

This is what their mentors did to the USA on September 11, 2001.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by ORILUV(m): 8:04am On Mar 29, 2022
I will say this without any remorse, the problem of insecurity in Nigeria is multifaceted and both leaders and followers must be pro-active. All of us have a role to play because if we decided to fold our arms and continue with blaming games I think it can happens to anybody at anytime. A government borrowed money to put infrastructure in place and some group of religion biggots and Some illiterate youths from the Northern part of the country are destroying the infrastructure in the name of fighting for Islam. I think it's high time parents, religion Organisations, government, followers, religious leaders and political leaders be alive to their responsibilities. Because if we fail to act fast now, we're postponing the evil day.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by IbileIfe: 8:04am On Mar 29, 2022
Pray Hausa Fulani bandits and terrorists don't hijack the trains from Kaduna and attack Lagos and other states in NIgeria
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by afamaustin(m): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2022
Kaduna, Anambra and Imo l don't know which one is better in terms of security
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by BigYash: 8:07am On Mar 29, 2022
Parachoko:
I no com understand

They are part of the government, that is the reason why.. Don't be surprised, that ratgriller might be a bandit too.. Na their way

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 29, 2022
I have always said that this would happen, how can the Kaduna suleja road be cut off by terrorist for over 4 years?
People use train to connect abj from KD is this normal?
Why is the FG tolerating this?
You want to go to any Northern state its by air.
Something is definitely wrong.
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by nedekid: 8:07am On Mar 29, 2022
Parachoko:
I no com understand

When you know the tribe of the bandits, you will then get the answer to your question.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Angelfrost(m): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2022
Parachoko:
I no com understand

They are their brothers and uncles... You don't crush family and business partners!
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by boyfrank: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Nigerians will vote the same leaders again, and even campaign for them, and even fight for them. East west north and south. Tinubu is already sharing rice in the north, Soludo a former cbn governor that was part of the ruins is what some people are campaigning for and ready to die for, Buhari won second term despite all the woes in first term, Easterners are ready to vote Atiku or Peter Pandora despite their past, a former vice president that even is president called him corrupt, and a former governor that couldn't even bring his people out of poverty. People are not ready, Tinubu will win 2023 to 2031, Atiku will win from 2031 to 2039, and we won't still get sense.

Say what u know Oga, Peter Obi greatly reduced the poverty rate in Anambra. I was in Awka during his tenure. You can check the released Statistics before and after his tenure. Moreover, The Pandora issue is about his personal wealth and had nothing to do with govt funds.
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2022
IbileIfe:
Pray Hausa Fulani bandits and terrorists don't hijack the trains from Kaduna and attack Lagos and other states in NIgeria

They will because their sponsors are in power.
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by StRichard(m): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2022
Parachoko:
I no com understand

they are their brothers, so they can't .
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Arielle: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2022
So no arrests were made, as usual. They "drove" the terrorists away. ? What an abysmal joke of a country. These people are playing ping-pong with our lives and our future. And these are the same clowns that have brought us down this road we find ourselves, that Nigerians are queueing up and fighting amongst themselves to vote for. First of all, how does one even vote ANYONE into a faulty system and foundation? We truly deserve the leaders we have.
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2022
ORILUV:
I will say this without any remorse, the problem of insecurity in Nigeria is multifaceted and both leaders and followers must be pro-active. All of us have a role to play because if we decided to fold our arms and continue with blaming games I think it can happens to anybody at anytime. A government borrowed money to put infrastructure in place and some group of religion biggots and Some illiterate youths from the Northern part of the country are destroying the infrastructure in the name of fighting for Islam. I think it's high time parents, religion Organisations, government, followers, religious leaders and political leaders be alive to their responsibilities. Because if we fail to act fast now, we're postponing the evil day.

Insecurity is not multifaceted it started with the present administration, imagine there are roads in the country no vehicle plies anymore, stop talking rubbish.
People like you who live in denial of the country s problem are worse than terrorists.
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:

Forget this fake article start mentioning names or keep quiet

Useful idiot.
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Angelfrost(m): 8:13am On Mar 29, 2022
Parachoko:
I didn't vote Buhari, but I will vote Tinubu

Then, you are part of the problem...
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Brushstrokes20: 8:14am On Mar 29, 2022
Yet, some brainless buffoons are planning to vote this good for nothing govt of self serving thieves and BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS again

The shithole urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Parachoko: 8:15am On Mar 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

Then, you are part of the problem...
How am I part of the problem? Which party will you be voting?
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Heavensent01(m): 8:15am On Mar 29, 2022
Imagine Yoruba having her own nation leaving Northerners with their terrorist and southeast with their ipob

These two tribes are epidemic to peaceful coexistence of Nigeria, how I wish my people can think out of the box
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Angelfrost(m): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2022
jrusky:
Not surprise a bit I predicted this long ago this I'll happen one good day.

The fuc-king a s s hole went to sell the entire country to China to build useless railway in a country with no security, country filled with hardened criminals and terrorist and he think it won't end this way, its not possible.

Failure to build security in the land every infrastructure in the land will be consume by the insecurity.

Where are they? Mr apc rail project go and rescue the passengers now.

I will be the last person to use that damn train to travel anywhere.

Personally, nothing is ever going to take me anywhere near that North! No amount of business or money!
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Angelfrost(m): 8:17am On Mar 29, 2022
Parachoko:
How am I part of the problem? Which party will you be voting?

I don't vote parties... I vote individuals.

When APC means well for Nigerians, they will bring forth candidates with integrity.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by ekitimanalways(m): 8:18am On Mar 29, 2022
Parachoko:
I no com understand

You meant to say terrorists.
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Kemetals: 8:23am On Mar 29, 2022
Failed government.
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Ketamine9000mg(m): 8:25am On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:
What are their names? undecided

No single name is being mentioned yet you want us to believe people were kidnapped.

You truly have "split mind" AKA Schizophrenia.
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by bigjosh88: 8:30am On Mar 29, 2022
Wow..no transport system is safe again in Nigeria apart from aero plane... cry
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by josiah27: 8:33am On Mar 29, 2022
I tire too ooo
Parachoko:
I no com understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. / Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills / Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.