Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Military Taking Over Or What !? That's Was My Dream Day Break Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Military Taking Over Or What !? That's Was My Dream Day Break Today (408 Views)

Community's Transformer Stolen Before Day Break / SUV Car Accessories Vanished Before Day Break. Owner Confused And Speechless. / My Indian Boss Beats Me Up In My Dream, Killed My Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Taking Over Or What !? That's Was My Dream Day Break Today by sunnx(f): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2022
I had a dream after coming back from work this morning at about 5:30am. I slept in my sleep, dream took me to an area I used to know where my parents once lived surrounded with huge Lagos model college and a Methodist primary school opposite, in that dream a huge bomb exploded in far near the area and after a while military aeroplanes and helicopters carrying soldiers loads hovering the sky of the environment causing uncomfortable helter-skelter of motorists and the community members who was aware of the fly planes running to no where.

After some minutes to hour I heard a knock at my former landlord door step where we were once lived, it was a soldier man with hat on is head telling me to vacate the room and leave now; like a joke I had to simply obey him but unfortunately, as I was leaving to backyard looking for my parents to tell them of army man taking over their room, he come another soldier man pointing me gun with arrow head telling me that you people said you're not enjoying this government, they are not building roads and causing hardship in the economy and making life not friendly abi...,! he fired a shot at me, I dodged it and he said okay una don wise' before he could fix another bullet/arrow head to the big gun he was carrying I have climbed fence in between the house I was to the other compound but all I could find in other compound was a female soldier pointing gun to women traditionalist of about five wearing all through white clothing like Iya Orisa, quickly I jumped on he female soldier grabbed her neck choking her by covering both mouth and nose till she dies.

After that the Iya Orissa's told me that she's (the dead female soldier) was not the only one "that (The Iya Orisa) they are much and they had taken over everywhere; that because they have no place to run to that is why they ran to the backyard not knowing one of them was just coming out from bathroom and found them sitting together.

As I tried to find my escaped route to blow alarm I work up from my sleep at exactly 7:00am ruminating that what sort of dream is this.

Dream interpreter's should explain this kind of dream to me to know what awaits me as individual, group or community.
Re: Military Taking Over Or What !? That's Was My Dream Day Break Today by Mokason288(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2022
cheesy
Re: Military Taking Over Or What !? That's Was My Dream Day Break Today by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 29, 2022
sunnx:
I had a dream after coming back from work this morning at about 5:30am. I slept in my sleep, dream took me to an area I used to know where my parents once lived surrounded with huge Lagos model college and a Methodist primary school opposite, in that dream a huge bomb exploded in far near the area and after a while military aeroplanes and helicopters carrying soldiers loads hovering the sky of the environment causing uncomfortable helter-skelter of motorists and the community members who was aware of the fly planes running to no where.

After some minutes to hour I heard a knock at my former landlord door step where we were once lived, it was a soldier man with hat on is head telling me to vacate the room and leave now; like a joke I had to simply obey him but unfortunately, as I was leaving to backyard looking for my parents to tell them of army man taking over their room, he come another soldier man pointing me gun with arrow head telling me that you people said you're not enjoying this government, they are not building roads and causing hardship in the economy and making life not friendly abi...,! he fired a shot at me, I dodged it and he said okay una don wise' before he could fix another bullet/arrow head to the big gun he was carrying I have climbed fence in between the house I was to the other compound but all I could find in other compound was a female soldier pointing gun to women traditionalist of about five wearing all through white clothing like Iya Orisa, quickly I jumped on he female soldier grabbed her neck choking her by covering both mouth and nose till she dies.

After that the Iya Orissa's told me that she's (the dead female soldier) was not the only one "that (The Iya Orisa) they are much and they had taken over everywhere; that because they have no place to run to that is why they ran to the backyard not knowing one of them was just coming out from bathroom and found them sitting together.

As I tried to find my escaped route to blow alarm I work up from my sleep at exactly 7:00am ruminating that what sort of dream is this.

Dream interpreter's should explain this kind of dream to me to know what awaits me as individual, group or community.
Broski Wetin u chop last night?

1 Like

Re: Military Taking Over Or What !? That's Was My Dream Day Break Today by phorget(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2022
Op abeg treat malaria first then you go dey alright las-las.
Re: Military Taking Over Or What !? That's Was My Dream Day Break Today by heniford2: 9:11am On Mar 29, 2022
Unbelievable what a dream undecided
Re: Military Taking Over Or What !? That's Was My Dream Day Break Today by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:36am On Apr 29, 2022
U probably had a dream depicting a civil war/military invasion. And with the way the country is going now, it may not be far from it.
Also, a lot of people in the east are already experiencing some sort of military onslaught, so maybe ur mind was just replaying what you have been reading in the news.
I know it must have felt very real...lol

(1) (Reply)

Fluttterwave Exposed: David Hundeyin’s Investigation / Amotekun Caught Suspected Human Trafficker, Rescues 4 Victims In Ondo / Two Girls Was Seen Fighting Over A Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.