Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Nigerians React As Video Captures Man Using Hands To Make Bottle Water (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians React As Video Captures Man Using Hands To Make Bottle Water (video) (2373 Views)

CCTV Captures Man Who Stole A Phone In A Church In Akure, Ondo State / CCTV Captures Man Stealing An Iphone 11pro Max From A Phone Shop (video) / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Video Captures Man Using Hands To Make Bottle Water (video) by SureBadBoy: 10:35am On Mar 29, 2022
A video of a young man using bare hands to cover sets of bottled water meant to be sold to the public has stirred anger online People who saw the video said it is bad that unemployment has made many desperate to become accidental businessmen In the clip, the man who was shirtless and without gloves painstakingly packed plastic bottles of water on a table

The video showing a man making bottled water with his hands in a state so unsanitary for such a task has stirred massive reactions on social media.

There were Nigerians who said the video support the fact that boiling one's drinking water is way better than buying.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijkvIYG6sww

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Video Captures Man Using Hands To Make Bottle Water (video) by MadamVanessa(f): 10:37am On Mar 29, 2022
shocked

Na only God like this the save us. There's no day people do not eat or drink nonsense.

Imagine this the same hand he uses in fingering his anus and robbing his dilapidated smelling scrotal sac is the same hand he used in filling water not even a hand gloves. wtf??

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Video Captures Man Using Hands To Make Bottle Water (video) by flejnr2(f): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2022
thats why i only drink from my water dispenser. no matter how dirty you are it will still dispense
Re: Nigerians React As Video Captures Man Using Hands To Make Bottle Water (video) by Zonefree(m): 10:40am On Mar 29, 2022
Looks like he's even in his sitting room undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Video Captures Man Using Hands To Make Bottle Water (video) by illicit(m): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2022
All these sole proprietors undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Video Captures Man Using Hands To Make Bottle Water (video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Imagine this the same hand he uses in fingering his anus and robbing his dilapidated smelling scrotal sac is the same hand he used in filling water not even a an hand gloves.
:/
Re: Nigerians React As Video Captures Man Using Hands To Make Bottle Water (video) by Blingblings(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2022
The only wrong thing he did is not wearing gloves. There's nothing wrong in covering bottle water manually...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Video Captures Man Using Hands To Make Bottle Water (video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Just watch and see how those who caused havoc yesterday at Abuja/kaduna rail line will start insulting a particular tribe...

You cannot support terrorists ...then come here to condem this man

Let the appropriate authority deal with him ASAP
Re: Nigerians React As Video Captures Man Using Hands To Make Bottle Water (video) by Waterlilly: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hmmmm .... every don spoil
North = bandits and terrorists
West = skull miners
East = ?
Re: Nigerians React As Video Captures Man Using Hands To Make Bottle Water (video) by MonkeyMods(m): 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Buhari regime has turned every body to instinctive hustlers
Re: Nigerians React As Video Captures Man Using Hands To Make Bottle Water (video) by Karlovych: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
embarassed Hmm, Igbos again!!
Re: Nigerians React As Video Captures Man Using Hands To Make Bottle Water (video) by Starboytwo(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
If you dey Ebonyi and you dey buy table water, make I update you ehn, you dey waste money, everything na pure water.
Re: Nigerians React As Video Captures Man Using Hands To Make Bottle Water (video) by CrownOfClay724: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
One should invest in a treatment plant instead of wasting money on water from questionable sources.
Re: Nigerians React As Video Captures Man Using Hands To Make Bottle Water (video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
CrownOfClay724:
One should invest in a treatment plant instead of wasting money on water from questionable sources.

Is it safe to use sodium hypochlorite aka chlorine to purify drinking water?
Re: Nigerians React As Video Captures Man Using Hands To Make Bottle Water (video) by CrownOfClay724: 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Senomii:

Is it safe to use sodium hypochlorite aka chlorine to purify drinking water?

Chlorine is very effective for water treatment if you don't mind the after-smell.

But care should be taken as to the quantity to be administered per session to avoid overdosing, which on the long run might be detrimental to the body.

I do recommend carbon mediums and filters to combat smell and a UV steriliser to exterminate germs.
So, for me, it's a means of last resort.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Video Captures Man Using Hands To Make Bottle Water (video) by lifenija: 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
flejnr2:
thats why i only drink from my water dispenser. no matter how dirty you are it will still dispense
no b person dey fill water dispenser also?
Re: Nigerians React As Video Captures Man Using Hands To Make Bottle Water (video) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
This one na small. Wait until you see those who scoop water from public 'bore hole' sources into recycled water bottles. Even without bothering to rinse the pre-used bottles.
Re: Nigerians React As Video Captures Man Using Hands To Make Bottle Water (video) by Cokahot: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
Aside coca cola water which na always during traffic wohala,I hardly buy water like that. I got my empty bottle ,I fill it up and refill. Simple.
Re: Nigerians React As Video Captures Man Using Hands To Make Bottle Water (video) by Cokahot: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
Picture the amount of saliva,bacteria and sweat that some bottle water might get. Disgusting. Inyama
Re: Nigerians React As Video Captures Man Using Hands To Make Bottle Water (video) by Rugaria: 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Blingblings:
The only wrong thing he did is not wearing gloves. There's nothing wrong in covering bottle water manually...
Things wrong with this:
1)
The environment is totally dirty and disorganized for such a production.

2) He is not properly dressed, actually he's not wearing any cloth at the top of his body and is obviously not dressed appropriately for this..

3) The manner of production suggests that this is a clandestine/illegal production, in which case, there maybe no appropriate nafdac certification and investigation before production activities start.

4) The method of cocking the bottles makes it very easy for the content to be tampered with, it will also be very difficult for preservation when cocked so manually.

5) There are absolutely no proper check mechanisms in place within that dirty environment to ensure that the final product is of good quality and healthy enough for consumption..

Etc....

I honestly think that most Nigerians have some sort of impaired method of deciding things. There is this tendency to excuse a lot of evil done by certain individuals in the society and this accounts for the reason why most people that are supposed to be in the prisons in Nigeria are now walking around free, while committing greater evil.. There are laws and standards that are being abused vigorously here and the person responsible for that needs to be fished out and punished severely too..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photos: After 4 Past Arrests, Serial Killer Dies In Lagos Cult Clash / AUDIO: 'go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m R / Seriously Injured Boko Haram Fighter Runs To Nigerian Army For Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.