Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims (4563 Views)

How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims / Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video / Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Investigative: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Most people that mocked Chinelo are SW BMC. For no reason, a Lady that believes in Nigeria so much so that she provides her services to the Northerners. This is how she was hated, even in death for being Igbo.

More thread

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Investigative: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
More of their evil vituperation

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Investigative: 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
This one have to sprinkle tribalism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by VaselineCrew: 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
The heart of man is wicked!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by SarkinYarki: 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is one of the despicable animals

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Sergio104(m): 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mynd44. Lalasticlala.

This thread should reach the front page.

I saw one asking her "what is ipobian doing in Buhari train".

We are very ready to be on our own. Na you guys dey beg for yoonity. Yet the wickedness keeps flourishing

We ndiIgbo lost a brain yesterday angry
And we can't keep silent on our own wasted blood.

Lalasticlala.......this needs to hit front page cry cry cry

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Investigative: 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
More

2 Likes

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
they are just bunch of fools. so now even dead people will still bring regional issue about it!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by obiekunie01: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
This country will never work no matter how hard we try.

THE HATRED IS TOO DEEP TO BE BRIDGED.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by dejol88: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
SarkinYarki:
This is one of the despicable animals
Now that she is dead hope he is happy now!

Death will reach everybody so he should stop rejoicing.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Investigative: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
More of their

1 Like

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Investigative: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
The same people are pushing to sell an aspirant to Nigeria masses come 2023

3 Likes

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by malel1: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
obiekunie01:

True my broda

17 Likes

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Sergio104(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
My dearest igbo brethren feigning we are "one neijeria"

They don't see you as anything other than "IPOB terrorist".

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Padipadi(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Some of them later apologized on twitter.
What I see here's insensitivity.
It doesn't matter if it's from BMC or AMC or Ipob or Arewa. Some people were just insensitive.
We should stop blaming them cos the dead has died.
Who should we blame?
The govt that's fighting banditry & terrorism be with kid gloves & citizens aiding them.

2 Likes

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by respect80(m): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
How backwards people's minds can be.
We are in a technology age. There is every possibility your phone might be the last thing you touch even at the point of death.

This is what happens especially when we choose to interpret everything from a tribal perspective.

90% of the commenters must have been youths who touch their phones last at night and touch it first when they awake by morning.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by MonkeyMods(m): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
All of them ewedu guzzling yoruba demons

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by VaselineCrew: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
obiekunie01:

Very deep!

Tribes are even willing to suffer by voting bad leadership from their tribes, just to spite others. Almost like the actions of a suicide bomber!

This country should definitely be split, but you know how the majority can’t reason clearly, so they will shout that we must defend the British establishment.

A nation that is filled with wicked and daft people, soo soo daft, it’s not even funny.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by oilykid(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
The yoruba hate is real. Even northerners won't be this hateful things like this. At the end of the day most of these SW bmcs are miserable and depends on 3ok to survive while the northerns counterparts enjoy the loots

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by MadamVanessa(f): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
shocked

I stopped taking this thread serious when I saw "what is an ipobian doing blablaba" English is a fucken problem to all IPOB hatersgrin what is an ipobian? imagine grin

Ewedu is the reason sha

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by illicit(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Why are u now trending the guys pics

U want his head in a pot or what

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:
My their igbo brethren feigning we are "one neijeria"

They don't see you as anything other than "IPOB terrorist".

I pity those Igbos still shouting one Nigeria

When we tell them nothing like one Nigeria, they will call us IPOB ESN

Even that useless udele1 will not see this rubbish of his one Nigeria singers.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Zooposki(f): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mostly Yoruba people, not even Northerners. I’m just happy we got Mid West and separated from them. Imagine being in the same region with them in this decade.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by obiekunie01: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
ANY IGBO MAN FEELING HE OR SHE IS PART OF ONE NAIJEERIA, THAT PERSON IS LIVING IN FOOLS PARADISE!

WHAT I HONESTLY DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY THIS COUNTRY JUST REFUSE TO HAVE A PEACEFUL EXIT OF THE IGBOS!

WHY ARE THEY BEING FORCED TO BE PART OF YOUR CONTRAPTION WHN YOU HATE THEM SOOOOO DEEPLY?

JUST LET THEM EXIT PEACEFULLY.

26 Likes

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Sergio104(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

I pity those Igbos still shouting one Nigeria

When we tell them nothing like one Nigeria, they will call us IPOB ESN

Even that useless udele1 will not see this rubbish of his one Nigeria singers.

Exactly!!.

Udele1.
Ojiofor,ablejesus, onumadu, Oyigboupdate and co.

Come see what a typical neijerianist sees you guys as.
She's a medical doctor......yet she was asked "what's an ipobian doing in Buhari train". What of you guys that are just online noise makers shouting "one Nigeria".

Indeed common sense is far from some people.

And I tell you filthy elements "if your stinking flatulence is felt by all, better check yourself from within as it my be the heart that stinks".

Outta here!!!!!

19 Likes

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by MMWandali: 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Unfortunate....
The extent of hatred in Nigeria...

.....especially in the minds of youths

7 Likes

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by obiekunie01: 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
illicit:
Why are u now trending the guys pics

U want his head in a pot or what

NOT A BAD IDEA TO HAVE HIS HEAD IN A POT.

EVIL SOULLESS ENTITIES LIKE HIM DOESN'T DESERVE LIFE.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by illicit(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
obiekunie01:

NOT A BAD IDEA TO HAVE HIS HEAD IN A POT.

EVIL SOULLESS ENTITIES LIKE HIM DOESN'T DESERVE LIFE.

No matter what, u shouldn't eat him ok
Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by iyapont: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
Her death ruined my day, I'm down mentally,she died reading thoes tweets embarassed

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by obiekunie01: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
illicit:

No matter what, u shouldn't eat him ok

only if you will give u guidance since you are good at it.

4 Likes

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by MrSamsung(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Too bad.
Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Sergio104(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
iyapont:
Her death ruined my day, I'm down mentally,she died reading thoes tweets embarassed

Am so sad today angry.
If any Yolloba man comes closer to me today......am gonna let it loose.

I know I am going extreme but this comment got me mad

A medical doctor for that matter.
RIP DEAREST SIS cry

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Enugu Traders Endorse Ugwuanyi, Mbah, PDP / Uche Obiora Confirms Peter Obi As A Drug Dealer / Wole Soyinka For President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.