Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims (4562 Views)

How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims / Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video / Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
oilykid:
The yoruba hate is real. Even northerners won't be this hateful things like this. At the end of the day most of these SW bmcs are miserable and depends on 3ok to survive while the northerns counterparts enjoy the loots

There is a thread were one bmc crew reported lalasticlala for banning their members.

Am trying to get that thread.

The list on that thread is over 100 Nairaland accounts created mainly to attack Igbos and is same thing on Facebook, Twitter. All platforms

I don't know why Igbos are not seeing this pure hatred

We must follow madness with madness. No gentleman for this jungle.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by iyapont: 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:

Am so sad today angry.
If any Yolloba man comes closer to me today......am gonna let it loose.

I know I am going extreme but this comment got me mad

A medical doctor for that matter.
RIP DEAREST SIS cry
they are buharis demonic servants, your focus should be north( terrorist sympathisers) who allowed these terrorist to grow to this extent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
iyapont:
Her death ruined my day, I'm down mentally,she died reading thoes tweets embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Anago55: 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
iyapont:
Her death ruined my day, I'm down mentally,she died reading thoes tweets embarassed
. Your comments just got me more emotional and broken than her actual death. it's scary

Especially the part where you said she read all the hate induced comment

Sobs#

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Channel54: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Pay back day is coming , a yoruba lady will also need help at the point of death and she will be mocked till she gives up.

what goes around,comes around.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Channel54: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Invictuse:
Is that to say Igbos don't attacked Yorubas Fulanis Hausas etc.

Igbos should bury their dead. What you give is what you get. I remember Igbo response when Yorubas were chased into Benin republic. Did Igbos not rejoice. To hell with all the dead Igbos on the train.

So Igbo think they can insult others then come on NL n seek sympathy. May it not be well with all of your home n abroad, dead n alive.

Thesame way it has not been well with any member of your lineage,you will die sooner that you ever imagined.

Thesame way it has not been well with any member of your lineage,you will die sooner that you ever imagined.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Almaigaa: 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
See what IPOB and the Fake news/ Propaganda they always propagate has caused this Girl. No one now believe anything Igbo people say.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Ojiofor: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:

Exactly!!.

Udele1.
Ojiofor,ablejesus, onumadu, Oyigboupdate and co.

Come see what a typical neijerianist sees you guys as.
She's a medical doctor......yet she was asked "what's an ipobian doing in Buhari train". What of you guys that are just online noise makers shouting "one Nigeria".

Indeed common sense is far from some people.

And I tell you filthy elements "if your stinking flatulence is felt by all, better check yourself from within as it my be the heart that stinks".

Outta here!!!!!

Who is shouting one Nigeria?
My shouting is against home grown terrorist groups affiliated with Ipob to stop killing our people and disrupting their daily activities.
Dr Chike Akunyili was not killed in Kano he died in the street of Nkpo through a bullet fired by a local terrorist.
Just yesterday they killed a pharmacist in Onisha for daring to open his business on a monday but you won't be concerned about that.
I am against all form of violence.Ndi Igbo deserve to feel safe and secured in Igboland.
The Northerners who pampered their home grown terrorist in the begining are today living at their mercy.
That is exactly what IPOB is turning out to be,a thorn in the flesh of umu Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Jostoman: 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
SarkinYarki:
This is one of the despicable animals
he really looks like animal that you call him.

2 Likes

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Sergio104(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Channel54:
Pay back day is coming , a yoruba lady will also need help at the point of death and she will be mocked till she gives up.

Trust us in that bro.

The craziness they started today.....na them go still run.

If they doubt, let them ask their brother alanto that opened a thread inviting South Africans grin.

No probs. No much saliva to waste. We await the nemesis!!!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by illicit(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
obiekunie01:

only if you will give u guidance since you are good at it.

Pls free d guy
God will provide u a goat instead
Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by alanto: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:

Trust us in that bro.

The craziness they started today.....na them go still run.

If they doubt, let them ask their brother alanto that opened a thread inviting South Africans grin.

No probs. No much saliva to waste. We await the nemesis!!!! angry
What's your point? You guys think and act like children. No maturity whatsoever. And that's how all of you behave. All of you

Everybody knows how people lie on twitter and if you are not being mischievous I saw different names making fun of her tweet. Different tribes but you only pick the yorubas out for your stupid agenda. Na today we de debunk tweets? Don't people lie on tweeter anymore ? Y'all mofos and truth be told what's Biafra doing in a dead Buhari train? Going through the north? The almajiri north that y'all detest so much. Mofos making tribal sentiments out of everything

5 Likes

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by PROPEACE: 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:
My dearest igbo brethren feigning we are "one neijeria"

They don't see you as anything other than "IPOB terrorist".
Quit playing the victim card. I have lost count of the number of times igbos came here to mock northerners killed by insurgents. Chinelo did not deserve that I agree, but the average nairalander is a tribal bigot!

6 Likes

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Lovelive: 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
I am not Ignoring but my heart is bleeding for this lost. I am suffocated.

To whom it may concern : Sorry for your lost.

R. I. P Chinelo

Sergio104:
Mynd44. Lalasticlala.

This thread should reach the front page.

I saw one asking her "what is ipobian doing in Buhari train".

We are very ready to be on our own. Na you guys dey beg for yoonity. Yet the wickedness keeps flourishing

We ndiIgbo lost a brain yesterday angry
And we can't keep silent on our own wasted blood.

Lalasticlala.......this needs to hit front page cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Sergio104(m): 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
alanto:

What's your point? You guys think and act like children. No maturity whatsoever. And that's how all of you behave. All of you

Alright matured bogus.

We awaits the nemesis.

No hoods given.

But we gonna study the meaning of this word your brother that can't even gain admission to zoology asked a medical doctor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by alanto: 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
PROPEACE:

Quit playing the victim card. I have lost count of the number of times igbos came here to mock northerners killed by insurgents. Chinelo did not deserve that I agree, but the average nairalander is a tribal bigot!
I'm beginning to dislike these people by the day. They have turned everybody to tribal bigots because somehow you gotta respond to them. If you go through the comments on that tweet, different people replied the tweet but these mofos single Yoruba tweets out to drive a point. Never in my life have seen any group of people so devilish and mischievous collectively.

6 Likes

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Bastardlyrich: 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Padipadi:
Some of them later apologized on twitter.
What I see here's insensitivity.
It doesn't matter if it's from BMC or AMC or Ipob or Arewa. Some people were just insensitive.
We should stop blaming them cos the dead has died.
Who should we blame?
The govt that's fighting banditry & terrorism be with kid gloves & citizens aiding them.
Not some people.
Say it as it is.
Afonjas were opeenly showing their hate for people from se and most ss.
These yorubas hates ss/se and they are showing it openly some times.
Me.
People that don't bath and sting like dead goats and their cowordice is out of these world.no single streghntt.
Anyway atleast these once don cast.
Everyone now know how tribalistic they are

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Lovelive: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
You are not sensible enough with this your comment. Can you feel the pain
of the love ones of Chinelo reading all these ugly tweets?

Please don't make the wound more bleeding.

Padipadi:
Some of them later apologized on twitter.
What I see here's insensitivity.
It doesn't matter if it's from BMC or AMC or Ipob or Arewa. Some people were just insensitive.
We should stop blaming them cos the dead has died.
Who should we blame?
The govt that's fighting banditry & terrorism be with kid gloves & citizens aiding them.
Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Bastardlyrich: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
alanto:

I'm beginning to dislike these people by the day. They have turned everybody to tribal bigots because somehow you gotta respond to them. If you go through the comments on that tweet, different people replied the tweet but these mofos single Yoruba tweets out to drive a point. Never in my life have seen any group of people so devilish and mischievous collectively.
Can you make a thread and single out other tribes that were openly mocking those killed.
Everybody don know una.
Mind you I'm from ss and one day e go set.
Remember you people are weakk cowords and that day uns go shout egbami tire

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Lovelive: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Please brother, take heart.

RIP to Chinelo.

Sergio104:

Am so sad today angry.
If any Yolloba man comes closer to me today......am gonna let it loose.

I know I am going extreme but this comment got me mad

A medical doctor for that matter.
RIP DEAREST SIS cry
Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by alanto: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:

What about these ones? Why are you not trending their photos? Oh I forgot they are your tribe and can make joke of the tweet

2 Likes

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by alanto: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Can you make a thread and single out other tribes that were openly mocking those killed.
Everybody don know una.
Mind you I'm from ss and one day e go set.
Remember you people are weakk cowords and that day uns go shout egbami tire
I'm not even going to make a thread I'm going to copy from this same thread. What about these ones?

2 Likes

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Bastardlyrich: 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
illicit:

No matter what, u shouldn't eat him ok
Stop been a coword.
Offline na you go dey fear like fow wet rain meet grin cheesy grin cheesy
Fear fear cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Lovelive: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rule 3

Invictuse:
Is that to say Igbos don't attacked Yorubas Fulanis Hausas etc.

Igbos should bury their dead. What you give is what you get. I remember Igbo response when Yorubas were chased into Benin republic. Did Igbos not rejoice. To hell with all the dead Igbos on the train.

So Igbo think they can insult others then come on NL n seek sympathy. May it not be well with all of your home n abroad, dead n alive.

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Bastardlyrich: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
alanto:

I'm not even going to make a thread I'm going to copy from this same thread. What about these ones?
Trash we have confirmed afonjas hates for ss/se and I pray one day make e set.
Una sabi fearr na.
That day ehn,make I no talk.
I no be Igbo but I go join hand I swear grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Lovelive: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
My thought

I tell you.

May God ease your pain.

Anago55:
. Your comments just got me more emotional and broken than her actual death. it's scary

Especially the part where you said she read all the hate induced comment

Sobs#
Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Lovelive: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Please brother take heart and don't say this.

It's well
It's well
It's well with you

Channel54:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Lovelive: 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
And you think you are making sense.

Rule 2/3

Almaigaa:
See what IPOB and the Fake news/ Propaganda they always propagate has caused this Girl. No one now believe anything Igbo people say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
It doesn't matter what you do

Even if you help them to be shouting SOUTH EAST IS NOT SAFE they still see you as IPOB

Why not accept what you're called and go your way

MAZI NNAMDI KANU FORGIVE OUR PEOPLE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Almaigaa: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:

Before nko. You guys created a monster, when you choose to propagate hate and lies. No one now believe what any of you say, even at the point of dead.

RIP to the Young Lady.

2 Likes

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by SarakiBukola: 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mynd44 take down this yeye thread.

We don't give a shiit about opinion of 5%ers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Tinubu Looking Fresh / INEC To Display Final Candidates’ Lists September 20 And October 4 / You Must Think Outside The Box – Soludo Tells Newly Sworn-in Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.