Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train (4781 Views)

So Two Igbos Once Governed Lagos And Yoruba Didn't Lose Their Identity? / Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious / Yorubas Didn't Mock Benue During Their Ordeal, Ipob Did (myth Busters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by yorubarere: 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
I know it is hard for us not to throw tribal jabs every now and then. But it is not yet to the extent of celebrating each other's deaths.

Politics might set up apart, but humanity should still keep us together. Personally, I have Igbo friends both online and offline and I won't wish them any harm not to talk of death.

Some Nigerians doubted the report of Chinelo on twitter cos logically, it doesn't make any sense to tweet first when you practically have a bullet in you.

Most of the posts and screenshot I saw on twitter was sarcastic. Like asking a sleeping man if he ate well in his sleep.

2023 is coming. We should drop the idea of tribal hate or trending agenda cos of politics. Human lives should never be traded in such manners.

Below are screenshots of Igbos also asking and making sarcastic statements as well. Can we say they also hate their own tribes person? Abeg, this online bants should remain where it is and never should be taken offline. If we start going at each other's throats in real life, only few of us from all tribes will survive it.

Mods abeg make Una do the needful

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Damage control grin

19 Likes

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by Throwback: 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Damage control grin

More like revealing the hypocrisy of those who are determined to give a tribal perspective to national matters.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by yorubarere: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Damage control grin
Setting the records straight. You guys are already giving it a tribal color.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by yorubarere: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Throwback:

More like revealing the hypocrisy of those who are determined to give a tribal perspective to national matters.
Thanks comrade.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by Investigative: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
SW apc media rats did
Not Yoruba
SW bmc are responsible of such vile attack
Even northern bmc can't go this low to be evil

Most of SW bmc also use igbo moniker as clout chasing account
Their real account has their picture

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by BKayy: 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
Just go through the acclaimed non-Yoruba handles he posted and you will realise it is just like all the fake monikers on nairaland designed to hide their true ethnicity.

Oga those handles are just like Juliusmalema, omenkà and the rest on this forum. They are masks

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by yorubarere: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Investigative:
SW apc media rats did
Most of them also use igbo moniker as clout chasing account
You felt attacked because this exposed your thread?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by yorubarere: 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
BKayy:
Just go through the acclaimed non-Yoruba handles he posted and you will realise it is just like all the fake monikers on nairaland designed to hide their true ethnicity.

Oga those handles are just like Juliusmalema, omenkà and the rest on this forum. They are masks
Have some shame. Some people just lost their lives.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by bomb24: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
BKayy:

They deleted my early comment, This SW bmc's now go as far as cloning Igbo names on twitter. an alarm has been raised about this several times on twitter but fell on deaf ears.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by Emergingnation3(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Throwback:

Why did Afonja op avoid posting this.....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
yorubarere:
I know it is hard for us not to throw tribal jabs every now and then. But it is not yet to the extent of celebrating each other's deaths.

Politics might set up apart, but humanity should still keep us together. Personally, I have Igbo friends both online and offline and I won't wish them any harm not to talk of death.

Some Nigerians doubted the report of Chinelo on twitter cos logically, it doesn't make any sense to tweet first when you practically have a bullet in you.

Most of the posts and screenshot I saw on twitter was sarcastic. Like asking a sleeping man if he ate well in his sleep.

2023 is coming. We should drop the idea of tribal hate or trending agenda cos of politics. Human lives should never be traded in such manners.

Below are screenshots of Igbos also asking and making sarcastic statements as well. Can we say they also hate their own tribes person? Abeg, this online bants should remain where it is and never should be taken offline. If we start going at each other's throats in real life, only few of us from all tribes will survive it.

Mods abeg make Una do the needful

Don't bring misfortune into your life. The universe no dey sleep.

13 Likes

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by Bounceboune7: 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Investigative:
SW apc media rats did
Most of them also use igbo moniker as clout chasing account
when a yoruba moniker says anything u take it as it is but once it is an igbo moniker u remember it could b used for clout chasing.

The problem with igbos is that u are too clannish n tribal,an issue happened n many people from all tribes had opinion about it n u are here giving it a tribal n political coloration.

What your brain refuse to tell u is that once u introduce tribe n blame a tribe u have lost them already n d struggle will not b United again.

N besides what's d big deal about an igbo dieing in an attack?
Is she d only one that died?

U igbos are just pushing people to d wall with this shit u are doing n it's annoying,u are making people cold towards u n u don't know.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by BKayy: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
yorubarere:

Have some shame. Some people just lost their lives.
And you created a thread to mock them.
I don't care if this pass as generalising but most of you people (if not all) from Yoruba land are heartless

13 Likes

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by kingot(m): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bounceboune7:
when a yoruba moniker says anything u take it as it is but once it is an igbo moniker u remember it could b used for clout chasing.

The problem with igbos is that u are too clannish n tribal,an issue happened n many people from all tribes had opinion about it n u are here giving it a tribal n political coloration.

What your brain refuse to tell u is that once u introduce tribe n blame a tribe u have lost them already n d struggle will not b United again.

U igbos are just pushing people to d wall with this shit u are doing n it's annoying,u are making people cold towards u n u don't know.
blah blah blah
story for the Gods

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
4 years ago I would have believed you,
But a lot of these SW APC urchins are truly vile,
Wayyy wors than their PDP counterparts,

The sad part is that 99% of them won't hesitate to leave Nigeria for saner climes!

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by bomb24: 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bounceboune7:

Thunder destroy you there!

Were you too Blind to see the yorubas calling her "Ipob and Biafra"? and wished her death as well because she bears an Igbo name. where you too blind to have noticed the tribal slurs and attack before typing your stupid, demented opinion about clannishness and hate.

Born foooool!

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by Bastardlyrich: 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
You cowords have been caught the damage control is trash.
Afonjas hates igbos and ss,plus northerners.
Heartles beassst but God has already pournished them by making them streghnles fearr fearr cowords.
Don't worry the records have been set already.
Afonjas hates ss/se and northerners.
Cowords

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by Bounceboune7: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
bomb24:

Were you too Blind to see the yorubas calling her "Ipob and Biafra"? and wished her death as well because she bears an Igbo name. where you too blind to have noticed the tribal slurs and attack before typing your stupid, demented opinion about clannishness and hate.

Born foooool!

what d big deal if an igbo dies in an attack?
Is igbo any different from other Nigerians, to he'll with her.

We are even trying to b sympathetic n u igbos are trying to b funny

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by kingot(m): 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
bomb24:

Born foooool!

one love bro

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
I don't understand why Yoruba feel like explaining themselves doing useless salaye

These people hate you, no amount petting or lovey dovey nonsense will change their mindset about you

Love yourself first and don't care what children of 8 have to say

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by kingot(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
SlyDev:
I don't understand why Yoruba feel like explaining themselves doing useless salaye

These people hate you, no amount petting or lovey dovey nonsense will change their mindset about you

yeah
buh nigga u re dumb
i mean really dump
go and get some sense

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by BSdetective: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
The truth of the matter is that nobody even igbos give a shiit....the tribe of human scum are more interested in pushing a narrative against the yorubas even when they burn, roost alive their women over land disputes. RIP to the dead.....but nyamiris can drown in the lagoon.

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by BSdetective: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
SlyDev:

God bless you...... nyamiris can jump in the lagoon.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
BSdetective:

God bless you...... nyamiris can jump in the lagoon.

If I have my way, I want Yoruba to be like Fulani, we are too gentle and people take that for weakness

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by BSdetective: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
SlyDev:

If I have my way, I want Yoruba to be like Fulani, we are too gentle and people take that for weakness

They only respect those who treat them like the animals that they are.......treat them like human beings and they start feeling like higher beings, typical subhuman nature.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
kingot:

yeah
buh nigga u re dumb
i mean really dump
go and get some sense

I'm not your regular weak Yoruba you can pick on Okoro, keep it moving ndi wailer

One explaination I no go give u

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by kingot(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
SlyDev:

I'm not your regular weak Yoruba you can pick on Okoro, keep it moving ndi wailer

One explaination I no go give u

lolz
dude go and find ur destiny
Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
BSdetective:

They only respect those who treat them like the animals that they are.......treat them like human beings and they start feeling like higher beings, typical subhuman nature.

I saw a thread of igbo telling South South that they dominate them because SS fear them

Imagine Fulani get Lagos and Igbo go do nonsense shout no man's land grin I swear Fulani go k** all of them

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fights Gets Dirtier As Seun Kuti And Okoye Brothers, Engage In Public Exchange / Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court / Surpising Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.