Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? (5550 Views)

When Will Ramadan 1444AH End? / When Will Ramadan 1442AH Start? / When Will Ramadan 1441AH End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Today’s date is Tuesday 26th Sha’ban 1443H = 29th March 2022.

The basic ruling in Islam is to search for the moon (that signals the beginning of another Lunar month) when the current month (i.e. Sha'ban in this case) is 29. If the moon is sighted then Ramadan starts! Otherwise the current month (of Sha'ban) is counted to 30 days and then the next month (of Ramadan) starts after.

So Sha'aban 29th will be Friday April 1 2022.

If the Sultan announces the sighting of the moon by Friday evening then we start fasting on Saturday April 2 2022 as T.
If the moon wasn't announced to be sighted then Sha'ban will be counted to 30 days.
Fasting then starts on Sunday April 3rd 2022.

Evidence: Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (May Allah exalt his mention and protect him from imperfection) said: “Fast when you see the new moon (of Ramadan) and break your fast when you see the new moon (of Shawwal.) If clouds prevent you from seeing it, complete thirty days in the month of Shaban (the one that precedes Ramadan). (Al-Bukhari and Muslim).

Commentary: (…) If the moon of Ramadan is not sighted on the 29th Sha’ban, then its thirty days be completed and Ramadan’s Saum be started on the next day. Similarly, if the moon for the month of Shawwal is not sighted on the 29th of Ramadan, thirty days of Saum must be completed before celebrating ‘Eid-ul-Fitr. This means that the sighting of the moon is necessary for keeping the Saum of Ramadan. Counting by celestial system is not sufficient for this purpose. (…)
Riyaadiss-Saliheen (The Meadows of the Righteous)
By Imam An Nawawi
Chapter 217, Page 356, No 1221
https://www.salaattime.com/hadith-fast-when-you-see-the-new-moon-of-ramadan/

Note: Each country is expected to sight the moon for Ramadan! Nigerians are not to use the moon sighting in Saudi Arabia to start Ramadan!

Evidence: Kurayb repoted: I came to Syria and tended to my needs. The crescent of Ramadan appeared over me while I was in Syria and I saw it on Friday, then I came to Medina at the end of the month. Abdullah ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him, asked me about it and I mentioned the crescent. Ibn Abbas said, “When did you see it?” I said, “We saw it on Friday night.” Ibn Abbas said, “You saw it?” I said, “Yes, people saw it and they fasted, as did Mu’awiyah.” Ibn Abbas said, “But we saw it on Saturday night, so we will continue fasting until we complete thirty days or we see it.” I said, “Is it not enough that Mu’awiyah saw it and he fasted?” Ibn Abbas said, “No, such was the command of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him.” Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1087
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

Al-Tirmidhi said, “The people of knowledge act upon this tradition, that the people of every land have their own moon sighting.”
Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 693

In summary

If the moon is sighted next Friday evening then Ramadan starts on Saturday April 2, 2022.

If the moon wasn't announced to have been sighted on Friday then Ramadan starts on Sunday April 3, 2022.

May Allah accept all our good deeds, pardon us our sins, heal the world of illness, grant succor to the distressed, forgive our dead and Grant us Jannah without stress.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Antiislaam(m): 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sultan of sokoto will tell you when to start

2 Likes

Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by AntiChristian: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2022
Antiislaam:

Yes, he will announce it according to the evidences from above. Open your eyes and read.

May Allah grant us abundant acceptable good deeds in the oncoming month of Ramadan.

Mods, lalasticlala

8 Likes

Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Antiislaam(m): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yes, he will announce it according to the evidences from above. Open your eyes and read.

May Allah grant us abundant acceptable good deeds in the oncoming month of Ramadan.

Mods, lalasticlala

For sure nah, that Fulani man must tell you (Yoruba Muslims) when to start your ramadhan as you (Yoruba Muslims) are born as slaves to obey the commandments of your Fulani master in Sokoto

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by AntiChristian: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2022
Antiislaam:

For sure nah, that Fulani man must tell you (Yoruba Muslims) when to start your ramadhan as you (Yoruba Muslims) are born as slaves to obey the commandments of your Fulani master in Sokoto

Mods, lalasticlala

This is a racist comment!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Antiislaam(m): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

Mods, lala.sticlala

This is a racist comment!

So Sultan of Sokoto is not a Fulani man abi or you don't always obey the commandments of Sultan as Yoruba Muslims before and after Ramadan right? Lastly, is Sultan of Sokoto not your master in NSCIA? What is the racist comment therein? I understand your tactic, the exit doors are always open, do the needful as you are very known for grin

3 Likes

Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by mhmsadyq(m): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Antiislaam:

Nuisance

1 Like

Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Antiislaam(m): 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Nuisance

grin you are pained, sorry is ur name

2 Likes

Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Abdoolbuster: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2022
Rashduct4luv:
Today’s date is Tuesday 26th Sha’ban 1443H = 29th March 2022.

Note: Each country is expected to sight the moon for Ramadan! Nigerians are not to use the moon sighting in Saudi Arabia to start Ramadan!

Evidence: Kurayb repoted: I came to Syria and tended to my needs. The crescent of Ramadan appeared over me while I was in Syria and I saw it on Friday, then I came to Medina at the end of the month. Abdullah ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him, asked me about it and I mentioned the crescent. Ibn Abbas said, “When did you see it?” I said, “We saw it on Friday night.” Ibn Abbas said, “You saw it?” I said, “Yes, people saw it and they fasted, as did Mu’awiyah.” Ibn Abbas said, “But we saw it on Saturday night, so we will continue fasting until we complete thirty days or we see it.” I said, “Is it not enough that Mu’awiyah saw it and he fasted?” Ibn Abbas said, “No, such was the command of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him.” Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1087
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

Al-Tirmidhi said, “The people of knowledge act upon this tradition, that the people of every land have their own moon sighting.”
Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 693

With all these, abdools in Lagos Nigeria will still wait for the one abdool in Sokoto to tell them when to start their hunger strike lmao cheesy

5 Likes

Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Abdoolbuster: 11:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Antiislaam:

You know for sure lol grin

The way they contradict themselves is amazing. They will claim one thing and be doing another thing. Sight the moon in your location that's as clear as daylight but what would abdools do? They'll rather wait for another so-called big abdool from Sokoto to decide when to start hunger strike in Ikot-Ekpene

4 Likes

Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by UmmuFarrah(f): 8:21am On Apr 01, 2022
Abdoolbuster:

You know for sure lol grin

The way they contradict themselves is amazing. They will claim one thing and be doing another thing. Sight the moon in your location that's as clear as daylight but what would abdools do? They'll rather wait for another so-called big abdool from Sokoto to decide when to start hunger strike in Ikot-Ekpene
Thank you. Can you please move on now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by UmmuFarrah(f): 8:23am On Apr 01, 2022
The way someone decided to do something shouldn't be problem to you so long it's not affecting you in anyway but NO, you want people to feel less so you can feel great, wow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Habsne: 8:56am On Apr 01, 2022
Abdoolbuster:

Muhammad is a copycat, in fact if it were to be in the 21st century he would be able sued by multiple people and organizations. He's thief just like Hafs that used to steal other people's idea and claim it to be his own.
All the pagan Arabian practices like circumambulating the shrine cube called Kaaba are stolen ideas. Only the Jews confronted him that's why he hated them with utmost passion. He first begin to say good about them that's why all the Medina verses of Quran praises the Jews and Christians, but the moment he became powerful in Mecca he met out violent against them because they rejected him as a prophet.
He even told his followers and companion (when a Jew said to him at a funeral that "this is how we do it"wink that "don't act like them" and they changed position. Source is attached in the screenshot below

AntiChristian what do you think?

Cc
Antiislam HendTime my brothers
No matter how envy and jealous you're islam is the fastest growing religion in the world if you dont like it kill your self

5 Likes

Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Adlac(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2022
[[s]quote author=Abdoolbuster post=111525103]

i[s]s a copycat, in fact if it were to be in the 21st century he would be able sued by multiple people and organizations. He's thief just like Hafs that used to steal other people's idea and claim it to be his own.
All the pagan Arabian practices like circumambulating the shrine cube called Kaaba are stolen ideas. Only the Jews confronted him that's why he hated them with utmost passion. He first begin to say good about them that's why all the Medina verses of *** praises the Jews and Christians, but the moment he became powerful in Mecca he met out violent against them because they rejected him as a prophet.
He even told his followers and companion (when a Jew said to him at a funeral that "this is how we do it"wink that "don't act like them" and they changed position. Source is attached in the screenshot below
[/s][/s]

Cc
Antiislam HendTime my brothers [/quote]
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2022
Alhamdulillahi
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Adlac(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2022
[s]
Abdoolbuster:

[s]You know for sure lol grin

[/s][/s]
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2022
May Allah spare our lives and help us to reap massive rewards.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by advocatejare(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2022
Abdoolbuster:

Muhammad is a copycat, in fact if it were to be in the 21st century he would be able sued by multiple people and organizations. He's thief just like Hafs that used to steal other people's idea and claim it to be his own.
All the pagan Arabian practices like circumambulating the shrine cube called Kaaba are stolen ideas. Only the Jews confronted him that's why he hated them with utmost passion. He first begin to say good about them that's why all the Medina verses of Quran praises the Jews and Christians, but the moment he became powerful in Mecca he met out violent against them because they rejected him as a prophet.

Cc
Muhammad is Antichrist and anti semitic that was why he said that Muslims should do opposite of what the Christian and Jews do

Sahih al-Bukhari 5899
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Jews and Christians do not dye their hair so you should do the opposite of what they do.
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by advocatejare(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2022
Habsne:
No matter how envy and jealous you're islam is the fastest growing religion in the world if you dont like it kill your self
What did muhammad say about the fate of Islam?

Sahih Muslim 146
It is narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar ('Abdullahb. 'Umar) that the Messenger of Allah observed: Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole.
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2022
Abdoolbuster:

With all these, abdools in Lagos Nigeria will still wait for the one abdool in Sokoto to tell them when to start their hunger strike lmao cheesy

That's good news!

Jesus too was an Abdool in Qur'an 19:30. Are you going to bust Jesus too?

"He ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah ('ABDULLAH), He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;" QUR'AN 19:30
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

That's good news!

"He ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah ('ABDULLAH), He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;" QUR'AN 19:30

Ogbeni, that is Muhammad's Qur'an. Christians don't believe the Qur'an or your Allah. Whatever is written of Jesus is of no consequence.
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

Ogbeni, that is Muhammad's Qur'an. Christians don't believe the Qur'an or your Allah. Whatever is written of Jesus is of no consequence.

Okay, so if Muhammad's Qur'an is of no business with Christians then your Bible is of no business with us too here.

So what are you doing here?
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

Okay, so if Muhammad's Qur'an is of no business with Christians then your Bible is of no business with us too here.

So what are you doing here?

First of, this is a public forum.
Secondly, the bible never mentions anything about you Muslims except a generalization of the name Antichrist!
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Abdoolbuster: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

That's good news!

Lmao grin

Just because that wretched lying book says it, it is so? How low can an abdool not descend?
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Abdoolbuster: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
Adlac:
[/s]

Don't just cross it all out, provide your lying defense as usual grin
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Abdoolbuster: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
Adlac:
[[s]quote author=Abdoolbuster post=111525103]

i[s]s a copycat, in fact if it were to be in the 21st century he would be able sued by multiple people and organizations. He's thief just like Hafs that used to steal other people's idea and claim it to be his own.
All the pagan Arabian practices like circumambulating the shrine cube called Kaaba are stolen ideas. Only the Jews confronted him that's why he hated them with utmost passion. He first begin to say good about them that's why all the Medina verses of *** praises the Jews and Christians, but the moment he became powerful in Mecca he met out violent against them because they rejected him as a prophet.
[/s][/s]

Cc

You're still lost in finding what to say?
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Abdoolbuster: 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Habsne:

Adnan Rashid, Shabbir Ally, Mohammed Hijab, Abu Lyath, and many more dawagandists disagree with this so cry me a river

(1) (2) (Reply)

Playing Recorded Qur'an In Unclean Places / Will My Act Of Worship Be Accepted? | Conditions Of Worship / Is Shafi & Witri Compulsory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.