Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 (81944 Views)

Ajimobi Declares Assets / Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses / Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by olaolabiy: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2011
blink182:

Yeah, and those who do not have should money stop crying and harassing those who have. Levels don gather up gan, you no fit stop me again I'm 10/10 if it pains them too much, they should violation their mothers and beat their sisters to death while we sip mixed fruit juice and enjoy exotic scenery in lavish locations.

Owner of evil load must carry their load, e go heavy them but them no go fit drop am grin

In the blood.

By nature.

So, you are irredeemable.
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by Kobojunkie: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2011
id-nole4:

I'm sure Ajimobi doesn't just leave whatever he earned in a bank account somewhere, he would have invested, engaged in good businesses and of course he has two companies as stated in the declaration. So, he might have earned much of his wealth legitimately.

He has done a good thing by declaring his assets. I hope other governors declare their assets too.

1) Declaration of assets is MANDATED by the constitution . . . . do not go around making an arse of yourself by celebrating people/elected officials doing what the law DEMANDS of them please. Also, he has not clearly EXPLAINED the source of his assets so, save the celebration for later please . . . . i.e. stop celebrating intent, as well.

2) If he truly got much of this from INVESTMENTS, it is YOUR PLACE as a CITIZEN of a democratic country to ask for the FACTS of this. STOP MAKING UP EXCUSES for your elected leaders. Anyone, I repeat, ANYONE who decides to take office BECOMES a SERVANT of the public. Would you not inquire of your house servant the source of money he comes with or comes to be in possession of?
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by olaolabiy: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2011
Kobojunkie:

1) Declaration of assets is MANDATED by the constitution . . . . do not go around making an arse of yourself by celebrating people/elected officials doing what the law DEMANDS of them please. Also, he has not clearly EXPLAINED the source of his assets so, save the celebration for later please . . . . i.e. stop celebrating intent, as well.

2) If he truly got much of this from INVESTMENTS, it is YOUR PLACE as a CITIZEN of a democratic country to ask for the FACTS of this. STOP MAKING UP EXCUSES for your elected leaders. Anyone, I repeat, ANYONE who decides to take office BECOMES a SERVANT of the public. Would you not inquire of your house servant the source of money he comes with or comes to be in possession of?

Shhhh.

Let them wallow in ignorance

Ignorance is truly bliss.
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2011
ola olabiy:

In the blood.

By nature.

So, you are irredeemable.
Come on, go r4pe her, do it hard. Incest is nothing new in your family. Remember you are the son of your elder brother by your mother. Remember to add your sisters and niece and make sure it climaxes in a Mess. wink

I'm unsubscribing for real now cos I'm on my to getting banned by a rapist. grin cool
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by olaolabiy: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^You are irredeemable.

You are like a mule. And, a mule has neither pride of ancestry nor hope of posterity.

A pig is a pig.
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by mallorca(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2011
Only God will save Nigeria
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by formebyme: 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2011
@Kobo n co,

It is mandated to declare your assets fine and he has given you the history of his employment and businesses,which seems reasonable for his assets + maybe a few shady deals here n there,what more do you want??a lecture on how to be a trillionaire?or maybe complete guide to being a nigerian senator?Go figure abeg!!!

if you are still clueless enough to think MDs/Senators dont earn up to that, then you are either naive or plain stupid!

BTW,hope ya'll know that's half of his actual asset.

Peace,
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by koyaabj: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2011
I believe most of those claims might be right having worked in the oil industry for that long and also serve as a senator of the fed. rep.that distribuite enough ghana must go in the house, the only one am not too comfortable with is the cash in the bank, that might have been doubled or doctored by the man and his bank manager since all banks are willing to do any thing for political ofice holders in order to get the state acct.
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by mrfoxx(m): 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2011
wow thats too much money? how are we sure its true

Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by Paentera(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2011
Sen Ajimobi has not only done well with the declaration of his assets, it'll help most of us keep him on his toes in another 4 years when he seeks re-election. Let us take it that he rose to the pinnacle of his career in a very lucrative industry so the wealth accrued to him is understandable considering that he also owns a couple of companies that I'm sure are turning some tidy profit. Add his recent Senatorial earnings which he could have invested in profitable ventures such as properties, shares e.t.c, I believe it is very possible for him to have this type of income.

Now to those who cannot fathom how he earned such - your mentalities will remain in the job quadrant forever - you'll never be able to fathom how to mint money of your own since your mentality cannot expand to accommodate such a thought. I cannot do anything to change this and cannot admonish you to change such a way of thinking - it will remain with you forever and ever.

grin
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by Felibaby(f): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2011
I think he might actually be worth what he is claiming if in actual fact he was once the MD of NOLCHEM. The company was owned by the federal govt beofre it was privatised and it was not making profit but govt was pumping money into it. Also consider the fact that he might have been involved in one deal or the other as it is common in the oil industry. His company GRAND VIX is into contracting. Plus there might have been one or two shady deals as typical to govt establishments, especially one running at a loss.

Asides that, Oil company workers are well paid.
I have worked for just 6 months in my work place and i have huge savings atleast for my starters level.
I save 750 every month after every other expenses which are not small.
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by bashydemy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2011
Ajimobi is too poor to the level of is service as MD and also as senator i think he should have more than what he declare maybe Family problem no make am get too much money again Qudus jare Ajimobi my Able Governor

@ those wey dey criticize Ajimobi do you think its everybody that spend lavishly like you guys? i have an argument with one of my friend yesterday and how i succeed in life and when i told him i never remember if i have lodged in an Hotel twice in Lagos if i did its only once the guy said then you most be successful cos he lodged sometimes in a hotel for months so by tomorrow if i declare my assets and worth more than Ajimobi some people will be saying i make my money through bad deal when i always invest each kobo i make Ajimobi carry go jor and if dem no satisfy with what you declare they should interrogate you then Shikena
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by dayokanu(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2011
proO1:

Well, you probably have a point, but what I wanted to clarify is that Ajimobi could not have accumulated that much wealth from his legitimate earnings as an employee in the oil industry. Simples. If he became a dollar multi-millionaire (worth up to $15m) as a Senator, well. . .that's neither here nor there, and it raises serious questions. Let's assume a Nigerian senator legally earns about $1.2m per annum. That means Ajimobi earned $4.8m (legally) during his four years in the senate. Now, are we saying that he saved up or invested ALL of that amount? Didn't he finance certain constituency projects? Didn't he 'mobilize' his political associates and constituents throughout his tenure - something that is extremely expensive in Nigerian politics? Didn't he spend part of that money in his expensive but unsuccessful gubernatorial campaign in 2007? We can see that even his LEGITIMATE earnings as a senator does not justify his huge wealth - as declared.

This leaves only three possibilities: One, he made great wealth through typical unscrupulous practices and under-the-table deals of Nigerian executives while managing the National Oil Company or working for Shell.
Two, he made stupendous money as a senator through the typical bribes from committee oversight functions and other such under-the table deals that National Assembly members engage in.
Three, he is not really worth up to the amount he declared as his assets. . .but only 'amplified' his net-worth in anticipation of what he intends to loot as governor.

1. He was MD of NOLCHEM
2. He had a company which is into contracting
3. He was a senator.

Add those 3 together and develop an expectation of his worth. In the Nigerian context, Anyone who held those 3 posts are usually worth that much

He has houses abroad, Do you know it was claimed he was either a resident or citizen of the US? that means he must have built up credit to finance Houses
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by akinalabi(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2011
Personally, I thought he was worth more than this. . .  angry

I once met someone (close to him) who talked about the huge money he made with Network Pet

Now, I dont know if the business deals were illegal or not but the chap has made good money over the years.

292 million is chicken feed jare.

Then I need to ask this question. . .

Does decalration of asset entail explaining how you got the assets? I thought it was about revealing ALL you've got without adding or removing.
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by bashydemy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2011
@dayokanu thank jare i no know how some people think if someone is hard working and is making cool cash then he is investing his money in other bussiness and not spending lavishly like some other sugar daddies did am sure he should be worth more than that, to me Ajimobi is too poor for his level of service with his 2 multimillion Naira company maybe too much family on his neck. Beside his only visible cash is 292m the rest are properties then what else will you call that if not good investment Good luck jare Ajumobi
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by Iolo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2011
Just as some people build wealth of the little they are given there are others who get a lot and squander it.

Frankly +20 years in the oil industry is a lot of time. A lot of people also seem to forget that his assets would have appreciated over time especialy if the houses for one are in high brow areas.

And then he's had private firms and done time as a senator. I think his net worth is just about where it should be without being a thief.
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by nethacker(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2011
Nigerians can nvr b satisfied.if he had declared less, they would say he's a liar dat he has more than dat;he declared his assets now pple r still saying it's unrealistic compared to his remuneration in d past .haba 9ja pple He worked for shell for 26yrs,i dnt knw if u guys expect him to spend all his salary without having an investment, No matter wat u do in 9ja, pple will always question u even if its legit. na wa ooo embarassed
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by erayo2GCA(m): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2011
with all these money wat is dis man still looking for in politics, too greedy and always will be. He go die leave am one day sha
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by Demdem(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2011
dayokanu:

1. He was MD of NOLCHEM
2. He had a company which is into contracting
3. He was a senator.

Add those 3 together and develop an expectation of his worth. In the Nigerian context, Anyone who held those 3 posts are usually worth that much

He has houses abroad, Do you know it was claimed he was either a resident or citizen of the US? that means he must have built up credit to finance Houses

Again The bolded is even enough to get those cash IMO.
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by tlops(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2011
I dont k now the guys background so much, but given his position as CEO of a sub of Shell, he sure must be loaded. salaries apart, these guys have been in the corrupt business long,  A "smart" CEO of such company would have padded himself and his associates with contracts and such,
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2011
tlops:

I dont k now the guys background so much, but given his position as CEO of a sub of Shell, he sure must be loaded. salaries apart, these guys have been in the corrupt business long,  A "smart" CEO of such company would have padded himself and his associates with contracts and such,

That is what it is. Forget salaries. Only starry eyed babies or ignorant adults would think he accumulated a net-worth of almost $15m by 'working hard and honestly' at a 'high paying' oil company job - despite the vast expenditure he made in his numerous campaigns and political activities since 2002.if he is still this much despite the several billions he must have spent on his political activities and campaigns, then that means he would have been worth almost $30m if he didn't enter politics at all? There are DEFINITELY corrupt underpinnings to his wealth - as is very typical in this country (I'm not singling him out); that is the only point that needs to be established. He did not acquire this wealth entirely LEGALLY. If he did, let us have the facts and figures.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by dayokanu(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^ Once again you ignored money he made from being a Senator and other businesses he runs

It seems you have a personal agenda.

How can someone be a Senator in Nigeria and you would ignore than part. Why do you think even ex Governors still want to get themselves and their families in the Senate?

Dont you hear thatour Democracy is the costliest in the world or is it Ajimobis fault that Senators in Nigeria earn more than the US president?
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2011
Felibaby:

I think he might actually be worth what he is claiming if in actual fact he was once the MD of NOLCHEM. The company was owned by the federal govt beofre it was privatised and it was not making profit but govt was pumping money into it. Also consider the fact that he might have been involved in one deal or the other as it is common in the oil industry. His company GRAND VIX is into contracting. Plus there might have been one or two shady deals as typical to govt establishments, especially one running at a loss.

Asides that, Oil company workers are well paid.
I have worked for just 6 months in my work place and i have huge savings atleast for my starters level.
I save 750 every month after every other expenses which are not small.

Is that not what we have been saying? The fact that he was MD of NOLCHEM in itself does not mean that he acquired his wealth LEGALLY. How much was his bleeping salary as MD of NOLCHEM? Its not as if some of us don't have friends and family in the oil industry and elsewhere. They are well-paid doesn't mean that are necessarily millionaires in dollars when they retire. I'm even talking about those that manage their money well and live quiet lives oh, not even someone like Ajimobi that retired and IMMEDIATELY entered a money-guzzling enterprise like politics that would require him to spend millions and billions to oil his political machinery. He is probably worth as much as (or even more than) he claims, that is not the issue. The issue is that if he is worth that much, then he most likely acquired the bulk of that wealth ILLEGALLY through corrupt deals and contracts here and there while serving at NOLCHEM. As such, he should not be prancing about with the gait of Mr. Snow White  Integrity. That is exactly the point one needs to pass across.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by bashydemy(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2011
@Dayokanu abeg help me ask those guys ooo and beside is available cash is 292m wish to me is too small from what he make as a Senator the rest are properties so if someone buy a house at the rate of 50m in 2002 and we a believe properties accumulate depend on maintenance so the properties will be 5 times increase so he acquire the properties when with small amount of money and they accumulate simple
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by bashydemy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2011
proO1:

Is that not what we have been saying? The fact that he was MD of NOLCHEM in itself does not mean that he acquired his wealth LEGALLY. How much was his bleeping salary as MD of NOLCHEM? Its not as if some of us don't have friends and family in the oil industry and elsewhere. They are well-paid doesn't mean that are necessarily millionaires in dollars when they retire. I'm even talking about those that manage their money well and live quiet lives oh, not even someone like Ajimobi that retired and IMMEDIATELY entered a money-guzzling enterprise like politics that would require him to spend millions and billions to oil his political machinery. He is probably worth as much as (or even more than) he claims, that is not the issue. The issue is that if he is worth that much, then he most likely acquired the bulk of that wealth ILLEGALLY through corrupt deals and contracts here and there while serving at NOLCHEM. As such, he should not be prancing about with the gait of Mr. Snow White  Integrity. That is exactly the point one needs to pass across.
Forget about how much he spend on Politics have you forgotten there are so many millionaires who would sponsor him politically so they can get contract? how much did Obasanjo have in 2009 to run his presidential campaign but people did on his Behalf and there are lots of contribution so he might not spend as much as 100m on his campaign, in Lagos most of the Fashola poster are print by party loyal list who Fashola did not even know they are doing that for party sake so forget about money he spend on politics, the guy is a very successive man during his service as NOLCHEM MD and also as Senator
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ Once again you ignored money he made from being a Senator and other businesses he runs

It seems you have a personal agenda.

How can someone be a Senator in Nigeria and you would ignore than part. Why do you think even ex Governors still want to get themselves and their families in the Senate?

Dont you hear thatour Democracy is the costliest in the world or is it Ajimobis fault that Senators in Nigeria earn more than the US president?

Ehen, I knew someone would sooner or later be accused of having a personal agenda. No such thing, I'm only being thorough.

I thought I broke down the LEGAL earnings of a Nigerian senator in a previous post? He couldn't have earned more than $4.8m LEGALLY during his 4 years in the senate. And like I asked earlier: didn't he have to spend any of that money on his political supporters and constituency? ? ? ? Didn't he have to maintain his political structures and settle all sorts of facilitators, assistants and sundry politics-related expenses? Come on.

You and I know that there is great money to be made in the senate. But its not even about the so-called jumbo pay they earn officially (the approximately $1.2m/annum). It's really about the bribes, kick-backs, 'gratifications' and commissions they ILLEGALLY earn from all the oversight functions (ministries and government agencies and departments bribe them with hundreds of millions to approve their padded budgets), misappropriation of committee running budgets and all that; in other words: corruption is the only reason why being a senator can make you a billionaire. Having established that, and by your own insistence that Ajimobi's wealth can be explained by his being a senator for 4 years, it is clear that he definitely engaged in these corrupt practices as a senator. Therefore his wealth is NOT a consequence of his oil industry legit work, neither is it a consequence of his legal earnings as a senator. Therefore, his wealth is by and large traceable to corrupt practices - anyhow you look at it. He didn't become wealthy by "hard work"; he became wealthy through corruption - just like most of his kind. That is my argument.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by dayokanu(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2011
So what part of his worth do you have questions about?

After working for 26yrs in the Oil sector, How much do you think he might have invested in shares and would have turned around?

To own a house in US or UK you dont need to have the total amount a good credit rating would get you almost anything.

Can you really quantify the "legal earnings" of a senator? The get every type of allowances etc.

To think A Nigerian Senator would earn just 1.2m per annum borders on delusion given the Furniture, Constituency etc

Senators Demand N95 Million Quarterly Allowance

http://allafrica.com/stories/201006140725.html

Moreover to be a politician in Nigeria, In some cases you dont need much.

He was an AD senator, And going by antecedents AD doesnt spend money to win elections . How much did Bisi Akande, Lam Adesina, Adefarati etc had before they became governor? How much was Akinfenwa worth before he became Senator? I can tell you most of these people I mentioned cant have 20m cash in their account before they became governors.

How much do you think Fashola was worth before he became Governor?
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by bashydemy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2011
Thanks jare dayokanu that exactly what am saying in my last post you dont need much for campaign party loyal list will do
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by NaijaNile: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2011
abeg make una leave story o, MD of a Shell Subsidiary, he'd be plain stupid to be worth less than he has declared.

The Oil industry in Nigeria is a gold mine, apart from being well paid the guy has been engaged in the downstream industry, abeg bone,
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by Delafruita(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2011
I wonder why there is so much hullaballo about ajimobi's declaration.the man is elderly and has worked for many years at a high paying job and probably made a lot of investments over a course of many years which would have either matured or have been rolled into other investments.when i was a little boy,my dad bought a piece of land in lagos for 157,000naira,he gradually built a house on it over a period of five years,that house is now worth over 100million naira.my dad has some other properties which followed the same procedure.he has a limited liability company with paid up capital of 100million units of which he owns 90%,meaning his shares are worth 90million naira.so if in he future he becomes an elected official and declares a house worth 100million,some people will ask where he got the money from even though the house was built with just about 4million but got to that 100mil valuation over many years.the house he declared at 300million might have been built with less than 20million.its important to realise that ajimobi isnt a young man.he might have built that house many years ago and has declred what the present value of the house should be.same for the other assets he declared.governor kayode fayemi of ekiti had never held any elected position before been governor yet he declared assets in excess of 1billion naira,his deputy funmi olayinka declred about 1.3billion naira.do we then say fayemi and funmi engaged in armed robbery or 419 to get that money because it seems people have equated been wealthy to corruption.he declared houses abroad which were most likely bought on mortgage and as noone except him and his bank is privy to the terms of his mortgages,it will be presumptous to make assumptions as to how much he paid as downpayment.its important to criticize our leaders but at the same time its unfair to paint them black without any shred of suspicion or evidence.million naira.so if in he future he becomes an elected official and declares a house worth 100million,some people will ask where he got the money from even though the house was built with just about 4million but got to that 100mil valuation over many years.the house he declared at 300million might have been built with less than 20million.its important to realise that ajimobi isnt a young man.he might have built that house many years ago and has declred what the present value of the house should be.same for the other assets he declared.governor kayode fayemi of ekiti had never held any elected position before been governor yet he declared assets in excess of 1billion naira,his deputy funmi olayinka declred about 1.3billion naira.do we then say fayemi and funmi engaged in armed robbery or 419 to get that money because it seems people have equated been wealthy to corruption.he declared houses abroad which were most likely bought on mortgage and as noone except him and his bank is privy to the terms of his mortgages,it will be presumptous to make assumptions as to how much he paid as downpayment.its important to criticize our leaders but at the same time its unfair to paint them black without any shred of suspicion or evidence.
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by manny4life(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^^^

Please use paragrahs and punctuate properly.
Re: Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 by jmaine: 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2011
292 milla . . . this is Nigeria fellas . .where such wealth are called cheap especially from a former thieving senator . . .and people would be quick to look the other way since it involves certain sentiments they entertain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Really Caused The Nigerian Civil War Of 1967 - 1969? / Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.