Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo (38238 Views)

2023 PBAT Ministerial Nominees - By Zone / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) / Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Botehhh: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Winning123: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
The danger with this kind of team is spending too much time doing analysis paralysis whilst time is ticking. This is the reason you need to balance your team with intellectuals and politicians. The intellectual will do the number crunching and analysis whilst the politician will tell you whether it will work or not based on their closeness to the grass root. I wish him all the best. He has to succeed

Samakus:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/soludo-sends-20-commissioner-nominees-to-anambra-assembly/amp/

1 Like

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Investorozay: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
tight list men
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Niwdog(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
obembet:
No other tribe, that very bad
should he import them from their home land
Na person we come my house I fit give water drink, if you're afraid of coming to my house then you don't deserve my drink

11 Likes

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by MrHighSea: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
Great.
Surely, it's not these youngsters that brought him to power.
The Igwes sit back and let the young blood work.

Igwe no dey stress themselves.
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Unigrad: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
wiloy2k8:
Pharm for mhousing
What about medical Doctor for agriculture?
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
MBBS for Agriculture.
What I observe is, they'll definitely be into it practically.

I commend him for appreciating the value of education through this appointment
Mindlog:
Hope they deliver.
Sorry I quoted you wrongly mindlog, I was meant to quote wiloy2k8
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by tophumble(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
This Soludo mean business ooo
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by humberjade: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
How it is suppose to be...not some failure of a President and Governors who took forever to appointment their aides and still ended up appointing sets of disastrous failures

1 Like

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by freetheking: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Nobleou(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
obembet:
How many tribes did deposit in Anambra?

6 Likes

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by gevans(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
I am not too impressed, wish him the very best.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by crackhouse(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
What are those small boys doing there?
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by gevans(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Unigrad:

What about medical Doctor for agriculture?
It's one of the loopholes I saw. I wish him success.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by bilulu(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
obembet:
will he go to your state to pick commissioner? what if there re no one who qualify for such.

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Chukazu: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
SOLUDO spoke glowingly in how his government plans to use technology to solving problems and he doesn't have a ministry of science and technology?
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by atutupoyoyo2211: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
The Budget planning commisioner has always been a high flier. She was my junior in Benson Idahosa University in Benin. Very intelligent lady. She was a manager in PWC b4 joining the government.
Nnaeb:
Commissioner for Budget and Economic planning and the Commissioner for power are below 35. That’s interesting.

Good luck to the team

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by ChiefS(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
A fair list!!! Though I'm beginning to moderate my expectations about his government. Only time will tell.
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
So no oba daughter or son is worthy to be there... they keep cheating oba since 1960... anyway it won't stop us from doing our doings... Ego di na boot ezigbo oyim I greet you digital dibia of our time cool

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Bogus001: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
What's ur business?

Triangles1:
No Yoruba no Hausa and they want to rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by fubsy: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
Commendable. Hitting the ground running. I wish Anambra well. Hoping to see a vibrant, true patriot and incorruptible leader take over from Buhari in 2023.
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Triangles1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bogus001:
What's ur business?

My business is what I just said above.

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Hendtime: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Obaseki see your mate o
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by okpacoco1969: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
is not a matter of interesting the man is ready to work for his people you can the people he brought into his administration
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Emday(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Yeah I was thinking same before. But if he is practicing farming, then that qualifies him I guess

uote author=festacman post=111472844]I was worried about having a medical doctor oversee Ministry of Agriculture but googling Dr. Forster Ihejiofor, I discovered that though a medical doctor, he is also a passionate practical farmer.

Well, given sometimes, innovative agricultural programmes are more about practical ideas than pushing existing practices, I will give him a benefit of the doubt. Perhaps, he had shared some impressive agricultural development ideas with Gov. Soludo to warrant this appointment. Perhaps![/quote]
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by chris81964(m): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nice to see so many people that were born after independence on the team. I am most impressed with the young people who were born after I left secondary school. Nigeria is a country of very young people. It should be led by young people.
Prof well done. Dr Forster, I have high expectations of you. You are the elder statesman in the group.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by sinkhole: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Triangles1:
No Yoruba no Hausa and they want to rule Nigeria.
Na by force?
It is not an obligation to put any non indigene!

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by YorobaPIGS: 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
obembet:
why don't you go and appoint the other tribe?

Kitikpa gba gbuo gi

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by castrol180(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Good combo, but estate management, urban and regional planning, or degree in housing would have done better in housing than pharmacist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's Presidential Candidates And Their Corruption Allegations - Bloomberg / Somto Akunyili Weds Chinonso Azuzu (Photos) / Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.