Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,146,493 members, 7,793,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride (22621 Views)

Can You Meet A Good Partner In The Club? / Lady Kills Her Lesbian Partner Because She Caught Her Sleeping With A Man / “don’t Choose Your Life Partner Because You Want To Please Society”-ibidunni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by cutecommend: 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Have you ever lost someone that truly loved you because of pride? It may be pride of "instant breakup", it may be pride of ghosting, it may be pride of not apologizing, it may be pride of feeling too superior.....And now, you may be regretting so much how you wasted such golden opportunity that have not come bye again....

Pride is not good in relationships. It can make you lose someone and later regret it. You may say you don't give a damn, but in few years time, you may notice that your an opportunity in the dam...

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by nickyj19: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by juanmiguel: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
No
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by FalseProphet1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
As a prophet, I'm very humble and loving especially to my female members, so they reciprocate by taking turns to cook for me. So I've never lost any relationship due to pride.

This I have seen.

36 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by JosephXavier: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
I am always the good partner

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Ropostic120(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
PRIDE isn't a WORD you can ever find in my own personal dictionary in the market square of LIFE.
Pride will always make people loose his or her destiny in the journey of life

27 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by MOVIC6: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mine was anger but she stubborn die, your own doesn't count men

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Padipadi(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Yes. I sent a gf away cos she can't apologize when wrong. The werey come go cheat sotey I catch her via Facebook msg. I had to send her away

45 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by MathewOG(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
na me be that o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nairaland is now doing interview for members

Everyday we gats answer questions

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by A305: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Op you need to realize something.

No two people in a relationship can ever be equal. There has to be a dominant and submissive. There has to be a leader and a subordinate; when the subordinate begins to challenge the authority of the leader then there will be conflict. There can never be two captains in one ship.

This is what the red pill is all about.

A man's pride is the respect and submission he earns from his woman and a woman's pride is her physical features to attract men.

If a woman disrespect a man (in form of sh!t test) and a man allows it ... I mean, the moment she crosses that line and you as man fails to put her in check. She will never respect you EVER again and will proceed to emasculate you (Will Smith comes to mind).

So in that case, it is far better to lose a relationship, dump the girl and let your pride remain intact as a man. You can always get another girl. Never be afraid to burn bridges as a man with the female folks once you get disrespected and cheated on.

A man owns while a female is owned.

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by seandurse(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
No love lost, na eye service full everywhere. Once this is off, we move to another. That's human

16 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Vicotex(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Anything wey we loss in life was never meant to keep, women especially!

38 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Harrykn: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
PRIDEFUL-NF
I love this song.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Almantra: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
yes
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by socialmediaman: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Anaerobi(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
No, I think she lost me.

Because am sorry and thank you is something I learn to say freely.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by elonmuskbaby: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
grin
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
No, but someone lost me because of pride

Unfortunately she also lost her life.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by callmemakaveli: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Yeah, and no regrets about it. I value Respect and my peace of mind over any toxic relationship because of Love.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by owiko(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Y
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by owiko(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
G
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Romanoff(f): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Everyone here is the one that was lost due to pride.

None lost a partner because of pride.

Awon weyrey dey disguise.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Jagznation(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oga stop asking us rubbish if you don loose guard make you talk

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Things You Shouldn't Do This Valentine's Day / My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) / Does Real Love Still Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.