Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? (20142 Views)

Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) / Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match / Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by zinosleek(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
good one. moses simon and chukwueze has been our problem in the past two games. playing selfishly and losing balls for fun

1 Like

Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by kinzation(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
confirmedniggae:
where can we stream pls
Score808.com
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by southsouthking(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Super chicken.
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by tempusfugit: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Time like this, all our babalawo to prove their credibility

1 Like

Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by Seredebe: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Leathalbeast

2 Likes

Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by godstino(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
No local station to show the match?

1 Like

Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by leathalbeast: 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
Seredebe:
Leathalbeast
whats up ? Ready for ur beating ?

1 Like

Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by Investorsci: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Better line up.
We are sure winning this
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by Shakur86(m): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Why is ighalo with his experience didnt make it to starting XI

2 Likes

Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by Seredebe: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
leathalbeast:
whats up ? Ready for ur beating ?

I have always been a victor
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by BJanta: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
tutudesz:
I hope baba failure is not coming O!

He with Him security dey hide for closed doors but open windows meeting .

1 Like

Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by Omoiyatailor(m): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
We go give us live stream for here
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by freshkpomo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Coachy abeg bring on Ighalo and Musa for around 20minutes to end the game. 8 believe those two can still give us a gaol or More.
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by fairwilliams: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Afam4eva:
I don't think Emmanuel Dennis and Lookman should have started this game because they don't have the hunger that the likes of Iheanacho and Chukwueze have because they're kinda new to the team. Especially Lookman.

Dey don cme again. ZEHN

that's y u no fit coach. Those 2u mention no play anytn lst game. Lookman and dennis ok for me.
Stp using tribal stuff on them pls.
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by Ejehkob: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Someone help with streaming link pls
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by gevans(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Naija all the way
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by jrusky(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Uzoho is better than that boy that was busy looking for toxic babe instead to focus.
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by SmartPolician: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
FirstSon01:
That Edo coach had better not play 1948 football here today

Can we just make comments without mentioning tribes and states?
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by Marisujuaku(f): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Go Eagles...... Winning na our hobby oooo. We will do it again.
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by Realtizzy(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
The midfield go well
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by legallyminded: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Is it starting by 6pm?
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by FirstSon01: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
SmartPolician:

Can we just make comments without mentioning tribes and states?

Lol, sorry sir. I'm also an Edo person so I was just teasing him grin
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Decent lineup
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by Aystarz: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Afam4eva:
I don't think Emmanuel Dennis and Lookman should have started this game because they don't have the hunger that the likes of Iheanacho and Chukwueze have because they're kinda new to the team. Especially Lookman.

Giving the ball away too many times doesn't show hunger.
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by Thathomeboy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
What a nice formation. But I hope our boys will definitely be up to the task, to deliver the deserved win��
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by Hydroxide(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Zaidu would have retained his left back position. Decent lineup anyways. Good to see Dennis in the starting Eleven
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by Treasure17(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
They should sha win. That's what matters.
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by bigdammyj: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Noted
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by Treasure17(m): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Afam4eva:
I think it was a great decision by the coach considering the fact that Chukwueze and Iheanacho didn't offer anything in the first leg. Their hunger didn't produce anything in Kumazi.
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by docjeph(m): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
confirmedniggae:
where can we stream pls
hesgoal.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi: 'I Have Beaten Messi At Club Level, I Hope To Do It Again Today’ / EPL: Michael Owen Names Ronaldo, Henry In His All-Time Greatest XI (Full List) / England Women Make History With Incredible 20-0 Win Over Latvia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.