Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? (20144 Views)

Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) / Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match / Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by Revolva(m): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Make Dem start match na
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by Titaniumental: 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Joezinho:
This is a decent line up. To hell with the archaic 4-4-2.. But no matter what happens Eguavoen should be replaced. He doesn't have what it takes to do well at the WC nor take us into the future. Give him his desk job back.

Actually excited about this lineup, hopefully Bassey will be a little more cautious given how he was skinned for pace. But he might provide more of an attacking threat, even though I thought Sanusi was quite good(guess he's injured)
Apt!!

1 Like

Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by OBTOREPA(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
16yearsold:
What's your thoughts and opinion on the lineup
Nigeria will loss. I see Ghana scoring first.

1 Like

Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by appliedscience(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Afam4eva:
I don't think Emmanuel Dennis and Lookman should have started this game because they don't have the hunger that the likes of Iheanacho and Chukwueze have because they're kinda new to the team. Especially Lookman.
U really have a point there.... They are new to the system... But I think d coach selected them based on form and skill set. Also to sort of surprise the ghanians , who seems to know us too well, hence a need to change things up a bit. Let just hope they both turn up well.. in any case the coach sud be tactical enough to know when and who to sub.. very vital.
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigeria abeg don't disappoint us make us proud atleast N 3:0 G
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by edosignature(m): 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
No matter what Eguavoen should be replaced with competent coach. It is so glaring that modern football have left him for good.
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by Zendinho(m): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
Live update...

Nigeria 0 Ghana 1 grin
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by CHYKELIB(m): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
E don finish na
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by enebelid9(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigerians hail Ghana Stars at Abuja stadium grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7PzfeSjlVM

16yearsold:
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by fitinwell: 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
16yearsold:

Nigeria system collapse.
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lookmon, Dennis and moses were terrible in the game. Tufia
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by Afam4eva(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Afam4eva:
I don't think Emmanuel Dennis and Lookman should have started this game because they don't have the hunger that the likes of Iheanacho and Chukwueze have because they're kinda new to the team. Especially Lookman.
Nigeria would have won this game if we had started with the team that played in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by YaxxVille(m): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
How market angry
iCauseTrouble:
Let's settle this once.
Like for Ghana
Share for Nigeria
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by YaxxVille(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
OBTOREPA:

Nigeria will loss. I see Ghana scoring first.
precise prediction
Re: Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? by Bbbw: 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi: 'I Have Beaten Messi At Club Level, I Hope To Do It Again Today’ / England Women Make History With Incredible 20-0 Win Over Latvia / EPL: Michael Owen Names Ronaldo, Henry In His All-Time Greatest XI (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.