Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,662 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

A Blog Designer Is Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Blog Designer Is Needed (510 Views)

Blog Designer Needed / Wordpress Website And Blog Designer / The wordpress website and blog designer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Blog Designer Is Needed by castrol180(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Dear nairaland web builders,

Our educational consulting firm is in need of simple blog to run our day to day activities and to make public our views. We have been working terrestrially before now but we plan to go online soonest.

Any experienced web designer worthy of this assignment should quote castrol180 and be ready to send their quotation and profile of past clients

Anticipating your quick response

1 Like

Re: A Blog Designer Is Needed by kenniefawole(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
castrol180:

Our educational consulting firm is in need of simple blog to run our day to day activities and to make public our views. We have been working terrestrially before now but we plan to go online soonest.

Any experienced web designer worthy of this assignment should quote castrol180 and be ready to send their quotation and profile of past clients

Hello ,My name is Kennie from Kennie technology (www.kennietech.com.ng) , I’m professional website developer with testimonies on nairaland , I will gladly love to handle your project .

Check out our testimony and reviews below - https://www.nairaland.com/6775085/thread-meant-client-reviews-testimonials

Also , here is one of our popular threads - https://www.nairaland.com/6786474/cost-creating-blog-nigeria-how

kennietech would gladly handle this project , we also have an affordable design quote .
Re: A Blog Designer Is Needed by Lilusm: 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
I think you can create a blog on an inexpensive template. It will cost around $ 50, it doesn't even require a lot of experience.
Re: A Blog Designer Is Needed by Scopgel1: 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Check veracitydesk.com.ng and contact this no if u ok with it : 080 8463 4540
Re: A Blog Designer Is Needed by digitite: 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
castrol180:

Well, let's do analysis with the Free Blogging Platform called Blogger before we Migrate to a Customize Platform on WordPress. I have vast experience in the educational sector.

What's your contact let me send you a Quote.

Our Hosting platform is

www.radialhosting.com.ng
Re: A Blog Designer Is Needed by castrol180(m): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2022
Lilusm:
I think you can create a blog on an inexpensive template. It will cost around $ 50, it doesn't even require a lot of experience.

But we need an independent blog with a paid for domain and to be hoisted directly

Thank you for your advice sir
Re: A Blog Designer Is Needed by etoluw: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
castrol180:

But we need an independent blog with a paid for domain and to be hoisted directly

Thank you for your advice sir

If a blog is only what you need, you can simply go for WordPress.

it is very easy to install & there are so many free themes you can use.

you don't have to pay anybody unless you need a website that is complex
Re: A Blog Designer Is Needed by tuhamworld: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
If you are planning to go online, there are several ways you could do that. A GMB profile is a starting place if you have a physical location, a standard business website (if you want to showcase your services), and then a blog section to air your public views (as you earlier mentioned).

Depending on how often you want to be posting content, you can have both a business website and a blog together. However, if you will be posting content a lot, you can decide to go fully with a blog.
Re: A Blog Designer Is Needed by charixel: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
castrol180:

Contact me on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

PRIMESHUB Networking Business / Flash Images On A Website / Buy Joomla Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.