Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Save Khadijah! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save Khadijah! (468 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Khadijah! by dollynnn(f): 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Help save a Schoolmate suffering from a brain tumour. You can confirm the veracity of this post by contacting any of the numbers as seen below or you may ask anyone who is a student of OAU, preferably from the department of Economics.
Kindly come to her aid, nairalanders.
Modified:
I can see some comments defaming my personality. I never knew Nairaland has so much toxicity to give. I am not even in any way connected or related to this lady in question save for the fact that we attend the same school. I only thought I could help her garner more attention here. But It seems I made a wrong move

Re: Save Khadijah! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
only 2Millions?! why not 20M or 200M?
Re: Save Khadijah! by uchaymart(m): 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
petty scammer.............
Re: Save Khadijah! by dollynnn(f): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
uchaymart:
petty scammer.............
Petty scammer?
It requires no imagination to realize that you were definitely among those who crucified the late Dr. Chinelo before she died.
I still do not get why you have to resort to name-calling just to make a point. I do not even know this lady in person nor am I even a Muslim !
Her story is everywhere on OAU WhatsApp group pages. I just felt I could help garner more attention by bringing her issue to Nairaland.
Why don't you just confirm first before defaming me?
Re: Save Khadijah! by eteebanky1: 7:57am On Mar 30, 2022
Scammer
Re: Save Khadijah! by dollynnn(f): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2022
eteebanky1:
Scammer
Did you really have to resort to name-calling?
Re: Save Khadijah! by dollynnn(f): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2022
This is day 3 and this sum of money has already been raised. Thank you all !
The moderator (s) should please close this thread

(1) (Reply)

Confusing Moment Groom Slapped Bride During Their Wedding (VIDEO) / Will You Adopt Him? / Persistence Breaks Resistence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.