Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter (80628 Views)

Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by SATANICALLY666: 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Angry Nigerians have taken to Twitter to blast Abolore over his insensitive reply to Chinelo's tweet, asking Nigerians to pray for her.

Mr Abolore, who mistook her tweet for clout chasing, sarcastically asked 'are you dead now?'.. It sounded funny at the time as other 'thomases' made fun of it.

However, that sarcasm became his tragedy. Chinelo was right after all. And to make matters worse, she was declared dead few hours later. And his comic reply immediately assumed a tragic meaning. Mr Abolore, a comedian hours ago, is now a ruthless psychopath.

His psychopathic reply has been gathering negative reactions since the sad news broke out, with many calling for his arrest. Others want him sacked. Some even went as far as printing and circulating his obituary picture.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by DrGoodman: 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
It's the same sentiments uniting Nigeria since 1970. If there is no Igbos to hate together, Nigeria would have scattered.

Buharri got elected because the Yorubas felt that Jonathan must go, because it was said he was favoring Igbos. An Ijaw man for that matter. Forget the corruption tag he got.

Nnamdi Hero Kanu would have got a standing ovation for his messages of warnings for fulani attrocities on the south, but he is Igbo, so everyone had to love Buharri than listen to the voice of reason.

But their hate is already eating them up, it's one young Igbo doctor today and countless northerners gone.

538 Likes 60 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by illicit(m): 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Uprightness100(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is very Deep. Deeper than what the ordinary or Carnal eyes sees.

Whoever Loves or knows this young man should admonish him to Run to the House of GOD and seek Deliverance.

The World is Spiritual and when Forces come against you , if you are not solidly backed in the Spirit, you are very likely to fall.

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Lamasta(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
The sad path is that no one is talking about the terrorists that killed her....So sad

245 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Ejanla69: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Yoruba Muslims

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyibo man talk say two wrongs no fit make right. Make Nigerians stop all diz vawulence. D boy mess up no be lie but to dey do diz kind tin na to violate d memory of Chinelo. Abeg make we give peace a chance. One love

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by cherishmichael: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hmm.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lamasta:
The sad path is that no one is talking about the terrorists that killed her....So sad
He took the blame that should have gone to the bandits upon himself, when he made that tweet..

183 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by DrGoodman: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

He took the blame that should have gone to the bandits upon himself, when he made that tweet..

Gbam!

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Franky70(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
Initially I thought the Yoruba and Igbo hate thing is only on nairaland until I visited Twitter

Nigeria can never be one

287 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by sosanova: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
grin grin grin
De don finish the guy

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Romanoff(f): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
I deactivated my twitter app cause of the toxicity there. Nairaland is another toxic space.

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by sosanova: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Wkwwk

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Nonpartisan1: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
The same South East People that always mock dead soldiers and policemen killed by IPOB terrorists in the South East?

Hypocrites.

303 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by BSdetective: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Henry Shield should focus on paying his debt.....but what abolore said was cold and daft, something a typical Nigerian police officer would say to a dying victim. And sycophancy has driven alot of people to think with their asses instead of their brains thereby dragging their reputation in the dirt.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by JAMO84: 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
He didn't know that the girl was really shot, if he knew, his reaction would have been different.

We saw how some people rolled out the drums and celebrate when Abba Kyari died.

I always condemn every tragic death, no matter who's involved.

HYPOCRISY IS CONDEMNING ONE DEATH AND CELEBRATING ANOTHER

346 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by NwaAmaikpe: 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
shocked

Has Nigeria degenerated to such a level of citizenry hopelessness that rather than hold elected leaders accountable and demand they resign if they can't effectively govern, we are bothered by a tweet from an individual who had no hand in the mayhem.

Someone asked to be prayed for, that she's been shot.

Another person asked if she was dead.

In my opinion, that question though wrongly asked, could have been for one of many innocent reasons.
i). Maybe to know if to continue praying for her or ii). to get information from her to relay to a rescue team.

Then the said lady dies.

And suddenly, Abolore, the man who asked a question out of concern is the villain and not the monsters who killed her.

Who is more heartless?

Abolore who made a tweet or the governor who has refused to resign despite the systematic genocide, constant massacre, an airport invasion by terorrists and a full blown act of terror on a passenger train in the space of a week?

Nigerians are just wired to transfer their frustration-triggered emotions at the wrong object.

Where is the government, where are the armed forces when you need them?

151 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by dasparrow: 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Toh! cheesy

But seriously, the guy that asked Dr Chinelo that question has no empathy, no compassion. That is what Nigeria has turned most Nigerians into. A bunch of stone cold hearted human beings. It's unfortunate undecided

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by dejol88: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
I wish I can get just a little info about this guy in the UK , I will personally go and report to the employer.

Who can divulge his info abeg?

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by BSdetective: 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
JAMO84:
He didn't know that the girl was really shot, if he knew, his reaction would have been different.

We saw how some people rolled out the drums and celebrate when Abba Kyari died.

I always condemn every tragic death, no matter who's involved.

HYPOCRISY IS CONDEMNING ONE DEATH AND CELEBRATING ANOTHER

but the major issue with people like abolore is the sycophancy and cult like allegiance they have to their political party, a normal human being shouldn't even mock someone who claims to have been shot.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Padipadi(m): 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bigger insensitivity.
I said it on the Chinelo thread earlier on this site that the Abolore guy was insensitive.
After he was rebuked by the early comments, others should ignore him. It's not cos I m also like him but we v to act like God. God forgave us several times. He didn't design our obituary. Abolore too ll v seen his mistakes n be regretting by now.
At one point in time, many v been guilty of catching cruise. Which is wrong.
Now, something worst has been done to insult him. I hope we don't hear that he doesn't hurt himself or someone hurt him.
All this are scenarios of our savage society.
No empathy from all parties.
Abolore to Chinelo, no empathy.
Others to Abolore, no empathy!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by marod(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by RomanGreen: 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Someone asked to be prayed for, that she's been shot.

Another person asked if she was dead.

In my opinion, that question could have been for one of many innocent reasons.
i). Maybe to know if to continue praying for her or ii). to get information from her to relay to a rescue team.

Then the said lady dies.

And suddenly, Abolore, the man who asked a question out of concern is the villain and not the monsters who killed her.

Nigerians are just wired to transfer their frustration-triggered emotions at the wrong object.

Dude, shut up please....this isn't a topic where you drop your sarcasm. He brought this upon himself so let him face the music.

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Arielle: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Romanoff:
I deactivated my twitter app cause of the toxicity there. Nairaland is another toxic space.
For real. Whenever I come to this forum I feel like taking a bath and scrubbing myself silly afterwards.

18 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by LLiKYekoba: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
We need more information on abolore. I know he is one of stupid anti-Igbo urchins in here.

We will go full throttle in smashing his demented skull with concrete since he thinks he can be an e-warrior.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by GOFRONT(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Last time, Bubu called our Super Chickens and spoke with them.........Next thing, Super Chickens lost their match and the whole of the nation said it was because Bubu called them, that was why they failed to win........

Now question is; Did bubu call them again today against Ghana??.....Nop.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.