Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 (4587 Views)

Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema / Tobi Amira: Moniepoint Processes $7 Billion Dollars Monthly In Nigeria (Video) / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by webme(m): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
Wow..... It's been long I starts any topic here. Honestly, I've been busy and many people are calling me asking how they can make money online with less work.

Well... I know a lot of ways to make money but it will require money to make money that's why I went back to my drawing board to see the cheapest one and the best to make money fast. Especially in dollars

You can click on my name and see my previous Topics. I have successfully trained hundreds of people here on Nairaland on How to build a steady income online.

So, today I will be showing you some system I started using in 2015 selling on fiverr and it's still working till today 100%

Well.. I will share some of the email I got with you here in 2015 for you to know that this system is still working and it will continue to work. The last image is this month order for you to know that I'm still offering service on Fiverr even though I don't have time there as before because of a lot of commitment. I decided to shared the message on my inbox so that you will not say I went online to download images. These are the email order notification I received from fiverr

I won't be showing you how to create Fiverr Gigs. What I will be showing you are some service you can render on Fiverr without doing it yourself and still make over 300% profits Yes!

Please don't quit your job, still hold your job and start this my Fiverr system, you will see that the money you will be making in a week will be more than your monthly salary

So, In the next two days I will be sharing with you these hot selling services and why people are buy it and how to cut from this national cake.

The information I will be sharing with you can make you over $5000 monthly on Fiverr if you are serious about making money online and at the same time It can make you nothing if you don't believe this will work for you

This has been working for me and some of my students for over 5 years and it will continue to work

NOTE
I'm not guarantee you that this will make you money overnight. You only make money if you followed my instruction and you make nothing if you do it wrongly. So, even though the system I want to share is a proofing system but is not for everyone, it's for positive people only.

If you want me to start this topic please comment below and say [b]"I'm Following" [/b]Then I will start. I need up to 50 people who are ready to listen to me and I will start

6 Likes

Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by Iamfavored: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
I'm following
Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by africanman85: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Following
Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by webme(m): 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Iamfavored:
I'm following

Okay
Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by Eldeedon(m): 12:55am On Mar 30, 2022
Following
Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by Mimie05: 5:28am On Mar 30, 2022
Following
Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by Ennyboy12(m): 7:48am On Mar 30, 2022
I’m following
Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by eteebanky1: 7:53am On Mar 30, 2022
Scammers

1 Like

Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by webme(m): 10:23am On Mar 30, 2022
eteebanky1:
Scammers

You have a choice. A choice not to follow this post, a choice not to believe this, you even have a choice to remain who you are. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by webme(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ennyboy12:
I’m following

I will continue this afternoon.
Thanks for following Guys
Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by fabuloveu: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
I'm following
Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by webme(m): 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Yea.......
Thanks for following this post. Now, let's get started

Before we start let me tell you how I got to know these services will sell.

In 2014, I opened fiverr account but I have no idea of the gig to sell and because of that I couldn't make any money. In 2015 Jan. I came across a video course on how to sell on Fiverr even if you have nothing to offer, I quickly grap it and that was the beginning of success. I registered on Fiverr create Gig and within 24 hours I got my first order.

These are the services I was offering then

- Link Building
- Social Media Follows
- Website Ranking
- Website Traffic

I was making a lot of sales then because I registered as US. I mean my IP was showing US so my buyer thought I'm from US. The truth is; I'm not in US but I was offering US services. So, don't tell me is a sin because I was buying from US people and I was selling to them too.

One day, Fiverr deported me back to Nigeria from US and my sales reduced from 5-7 orders daily to 2-3 orders weekly, later for some weeks I may not even get a single order. Though I have learnt some skills like website design but you can't still compare the sales to someone in US or those developing countries

Now, do you know these services is still selling like crazy today, you can check the pictures below to see what I'm talking about. A friend of mine open fiverr last year June selling same service and today he has generated over $17,000 on Fiverr. I mean profits.

He's is buying these services from $1-50 dollars from one of those website and selling from $20-$600 on Fiverr. Is that not too much? Yes, it is...

To sell a service like this on Fiverr and make more sales this year you need to open Fiverr account using US IP and you will need US Phone number, that is all you need and you are good to go.

If you want to sell those service I listed above as a Nigerian trust me; you are wasting your time because they won't believe you even if you are the best at it.

So, tomorrow, I will be sharing some tips with you and I will be given you some sites to get these services cheaper and sell very high on Fiverr.

So, watch out for tomorrow lecture

Don't forget to check the image below

3 Likes

Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by Ennyboy12(m): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
webme:
Yea.......
Thanks for following this post. Now, let's get started

Before we start let me tell you how I got to know these services will sell.

In 2014, I opened fiverr account but I have no idea of the gig to sell and because of that I couldn't make any money. In 2015 Jan. I came across a video course on how to sell on Fiverr even if you have nothing to offer, I quickly grap it and that was the beginning of success. I registered on Fiverr create Gig and within 24 hours I got my first order.

These are the services I was offering then

- Link Building
- Social Media Follows
- Website Ranking
- Website Traffic

I was making a lot of sales then because I registered as US. I mean my IP was showing US so my buyer thought I'm from US. The truth is; I'm not in US but I was offering US services. So, don't tell me is a sin because I was buying from US people and I was selling to them too.

One day, Fiverr deported me back to Nigeria from US and my sales reduced from 5-7 orders daily to 2-3 orders weekly, later for some weeks I may not even get a single order. Though I have learnt some skills like website design but you can't still compare the sales to someone in US or those developing countries

Now, do you know these services is still selling like crazy today, you can check the pictures below to see what I'm talking about. A friend of mine open fiverr last year June selling same service and today he has generated over $17,000 on Fiverr. I mean profits.

He's is buying these services from $1-50 dollars from one of those website and selling from $20-$600 on Fiverr. Is that not too much? Yes, it is...

To sell a service like this on Fiverr and make more sales this year you need to open Fiverr account using US IP and you will need US Phone number, that is all you need and you are good to go.

If you want to sell those service I listed above as a Nigerian trust me; you are wasting your time because they won't believe you even if you are the best at it.

So, tomorrow, I will be sharing some tips with you and I will be given you some sites to get these services cheaper and sell very high on Fiverr.

So, watch out for tomorrow lecture

Don't forget to check the image below

Following
Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by webme(m): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ennyboy12:

Following
Thanks
Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by Lavida486: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
Good
Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by fabuloveu: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
thanks

Waiting for more info tomorrow.
Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by mrfrankmay: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
lovely, let's go
Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by wyyzkay(m): 1:22am On Mar 31, 2022
Thank you boss. we're still following
Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by webme(m): 8:56am On Mar 31, 2022
wyyzkay:
Thank you boss. we're still following
You welcome
Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by webme(m): 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
For those trying to message me directly on Nairaland I may not see it. You will see my what sapp no below every of my post
Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by webme(m): 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
Good evening Guys

Let me first appreciate you for following this thread. Is only a smart person that sees opportunity and go for it without even look back. And the funny thing is; even though life is a risk but there is nothing like taking risk in this one. You have nothing to lose, you are not putting any money to buy anything and be waiting for buyer. Fiverr is Free and it will always be. So, As I will be rounding up this Training tomorrow I want you to take it serious and also take action straight without any doubt.

So, Let's go straight to today's business

The Two Major Site Where I'm Buying Services and Resell on Fiverr Are:
- Seoclerk And
- Fiverr

Are you surprise to see Fiverr there? You don't need to be. Almost all the sellers on Fiverr are very serious with what they are doing you only need to find a way to discover them. I know a friend who is buying from Fiverr and resell on Fiverr and he is making over 200% on each gig.

Let me first talk about Seoclerk. The first site I discovered back then was 1dollar.com. Everything on that website then was selling for $1 but the site is no more available. The last time I checked they want to sell the domain. I was also frustrated because many sellers on that site was not serious, they will promise to deliver for 24 hours and for 3 days they won't deliver and you have already promised your customers on Fiverr that you will deliver in 2days. To save yourself from embarrassment if a seller promised to deliver in 3 days please promise your buyer to deliver in 5 days in case there maybe delay.

So, after a lot of frustration I went back to Google to search then I came across Seoclerk. Meh.... Thousands of sellers are on this website I mean people who are serious. And that was how my business started to boom. The service I sold much then was Link building and social media followers like Instagram Follows, Twitter followers and Facebook likes etc.

So, It took me weeks if not months to research on the best sellers who will be doing fast delivery and also ready for business and I was buying only from them. So, if you really don't want to stress yourself and still want to make a lot of money on outsourcing Seoclerk is the best place to go. The screen shot I shared yesterday, most of those gigs I bought it for $1-3 and I sell from $1-50 sometimes more and some of the buyer will still tips me for good job and fast delivery

Second one is Fiverr

There are many sellers on Fiverr, you can go there and check again you will see thousands of sellers. What I do is to look for gigs in my niche and contact the seller that I'm offering the service outside the fiverr and if he/she is ready to reduce the price for me anytime I have order and they will agree. Sometimes I will buy a gig on fiverr for $5 and resell it on fiverr for $50 or more. There was a time I bought 20k blog comment from one popular guy on Fiverr, if you are familiar to Fiverr in 2012-2015 you will know this guy "Alex-rummer" I bought it for I think $10 and I sold it for $250 on fiverr.

So, those are the two sites to outsource from and sell on Fiverr. trust me, if you register as US and you are selling these services I'm talking about you will never complain about money.

You can do yourself a favour, go to fiverr and research link building service like: edu backlink, backlink, blog comment, social signal, website traffic, website ranking and see what I'm talking about.

So, Tomorrow, I will be sharing with you how to register as US on Fiverr and how to get US phone number for less than #3000 that you can use to sign up on Fiverr. You can't afford to miss this last session tomorrow

If you need to reach me on what-sapp then use this: 08136486740

The only thing that can bring success is to start something, take opportunity when it's come and you will see yourself in a successful land. Take action and start making research now.

See You Tomorrow

5 Likes

Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by Ennyboy12(m): 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
webme:
Good evening Guys

Let me first appreciate you for following this thread. Is only a smart person that sees opportunity and go for it without even look back. And the funny thing is; even though life is a risk but there is nothing like taking risk in this one. You have nothing to lose, you are not putting any money to buy anything and be waiting for buyer. Fiverr is Free and it will always be. So, As I will be rounding up this Training tomorrow I want you to take it serious and also take action straight without any doubt.

So, Let's go straight to today's business

The Two Major Site Where I'm Buying Services and Resell on Fiverr Are:
- Seoclerk And
- Fiverr

Are you surprise to see Fiverr there? You don't need to be. Almost all the sellers on Fiverr are very serious with what they are doing you only need to find a way to discover them. I know a friend who is buying from Fiverr and resell on Fiverr and he is making over 200% on each gig.

Let me first talk about Seoclerk. The first site I discovered back then was 1dollar.com. Everything on that website then was selling for $1 but the site is no more available. The last time I checked they want to sell the domain. I was also frustrated because many sellers on that site was not serious, they will promise to deliver for 24 hours and for 3 days they won't deliver and you have already promised your customers on Fiverr that you will deliver in 2days. To save yourself from embarrassment if a seller promised to deliver in 3 days please promise your buyer to deliver in 5 days in case there maybe delay.

So, after a lot of frustration I went back to Google to search then I came across Seoclerk. Meh.... Thousands of sellers are on this website I mean people who are serious. And that was how my business started to boom. The service I sold much then was Link building and social media followers like Instagram Follows, Twitter followers and Facebook likes etc.

So, It took me weeks if not months to research on the best sellers who will be doing fast delivery and also ready for business and I was buying only from them. So, if you really don't want to stress yourself and still want to make a lot of money on outsourcing Seoclerk is the best place to go. The screen shot I shared yesterday, most of those gigs I bought it for $1-3 and I sell from $1-50 sometimes more and some of the buyer will still tips me for good job and fast delivery

Second one is Fiverr

There are many sellers on Fiverr, you can go there and check again you will see thousands of sellers. What I do is to look for gigs in my niche and contact the seller that I'm offering the service outside the fiverr and if he/she is ready to reduce the price for me anytime I have order and they will agree. Sometimes I will buy a gig on fiverr for $5 and resell it on fiverr for $50 or more. There was a time I bought 20k blog comment from one popular guy on Fiverr, if you are familiar to Fiverr in 2012-2015 you will know this guy "Alex-rummer" I bought it for I think $10 and I sold it for $250 on fiverr.

So, those are the two sites to outsource from and sell on Fiverr. trust me, if you register as US and you are selling these services I'm talking about you will never complain about money.

You can do yourself a favour, go to fiverr and research link building service like: edu backlink, backlink, blog comment, social signal, website traffic, website ranking and see what I'm talking about.

So, Tomorrow, I will be sharing with you how to register as US on Fiverr and how to get US phone number for less than #3000 that you can use to sign up on Fiverr. You can't afford to miss this last session tomorrow

If you need to reach me on what-sapp then use this: 08136486740

The only thing that can bring success is to start something, take opportunity when it's come and you will see yourself in a successful land. Take action and start making research now.

See You Tomorrow

Nice
Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by obivictor(m): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Following
Please can I use a phone for this or a laptop
Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by webme(m): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2022
obivictor:
Following
Please can I use a phone for this or a laptop

Laptop please if you really mean business. You don't need high quality Laptop before you start. I started Fiverr back then with Laptop I collected from my brother who was selling Laptop and promised to pay the money in 30days and before 30day i got x3 of that Laptop money

2 Likes

Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by fabuloveu: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2022
Thank you once again for the great info. I hope you will also how to create eye catching Gigs for the niches you want us to focus on.

1 Like

Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by webme(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2022
fabuloveu:
Thank you once again for the great info. I hope you will also how to create eye catching Gigs for the niches you want us to focus on.

Sorry, this Training is not to show you to to create gig or open a Fiverr account. I believed 90% of people reading this should know what Fiverr is all about.

1 Like

Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by viklegend(m): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2022
Nice one op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by webme(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
viklegend:
Nice one op

You welcome
Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ride on

1 Like

Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by webme(m): 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
Good Evening everyone. Thanks for following this post and I really appreciate your trust. Today is the end of this Training. For those that want to speed up their success on Fiverr you can reach me for one on one Training and Mentorship. On 08136486740.

Now, let's go straight to Today's lecture

I said I will be showing you how to register as US on Fiverr and how to get US phone number to verify your account.

Back then when we registered on Fiverr we use Free VPN to register hoping that nothing will happen to our account. The mistake I made I don't want you to make same mistake. When I started making money I suppose to buy VPN. Bcoz Free VPN can change your address anytime we decided not to use VPN and that was what happened that our account was deported back to Nigeria.

Now. If you want to open Fiverr account please use paid vpn, some vpn is less than $10 in a month and I don't think there is anything wrong if you are spending like $15 in a month on something that will bring you over $3000.

Below are some of the vpn you can use. You can google search too and find the one that's okay for you.

Express VPN, Cyberghost, IPvanish, Private VPN

It's simple you can search on YouTube how to use any VPN you choose that will help you not to make mistake. And please before you login to Fiverr make sure you confirm that your VPN is turned on and avoid using different countries. It will be bad if you use US today and tomorrow you use Canada especially if you are using Free VPN.

Make more research about the VPN, it's very important before you start.

The next thing is phone number
Well... You know even if you use VPN to open fiverr account and you now use Nigeria phone number to verify it you are coming back to Nigeria

So, It's better you get a US Phone number and there are many apps that can get you phone number but the best I'm using that I will recommend is Numero. You will get phone number for just 4 Euro here and you can use it to verify you account.

Funny thing is; you can get free phone number from this app but it's has some trick.

Now, you are not limited to this my teaching alone, you can make more research and I can assure you that if you determine to make money on Fiverr you will surely make millions this year.

From my post and from my previous Training you should believe I'm not new to Fiverr. So, what If I use my past and present experience to mentor you, is it something you will love to subscribe for?

Then, I will be Training 10 people One on One on how to make over $3000 monthly on Fiverr in 2022. It's not going to be free and it's for serious people. I will not only Train You, I will also mentor you, we will set up two gigs together and show you how to make fast sales.

This offer expires on the 5th of April this coming Tuesday. And I'm given 40% discount from the normal price I charge. So, If you are smart enough you can hit me on what-sapp now. 2 slots gone yesterday, so remaining 8.

Even if you never hear about Fiverr before this offer is for you, even if you opened Fiverr 10years ago and never make any money. Oya let's do this, chat me up now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 by webme(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2022
Good morning guys, how are you doing? I forgot to tell you yesterday.

Please drop your questions below, I will attend to as many questions that are available. You can ask question about fiverr, gigs etc. Waiting for your questions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

*~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! / The Inspirational Story Of Sir Louis Ojukwu Who Was Worth 4billion Dollars 1966 / Fidelity Bank Shines At 2018 Brands & Advertising Excellence Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.