Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

What Can 5k Do For You !!! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Can 5k Do For You !!! (1767 Views)

What Loan App Can Give Me 5k Instantly? / Advertise On My Whatsapp Status With 5k Views For Free / How To Make Between 5k-10k Daily On Rant Money Income Program(2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can 5k Do For You !!! by Das1mama: 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
viceddy95:

Just saw it. U are a Soul Saver can't thank you less.

1 Like

Re: What Can 5k Do For You !!! by lasisi69(f): 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Das1mama:
remember to extend a helping hand also to people around you whenever you can... Congrats

2 Likes

Re: What Can 5k Do For You !!! by patosky55(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
Williampisces:
Give me a good reason I should send you 5k rn, and drop your details shocked shocked shocked
Honestly i lost my job, for quite sometimes now am not
working, I have been searching for work all to no avail, so
5k is enough for me to feed, pls sir this money will go long way for me sir. God bless you as you help us sir Emmanuel Ekpa Benjamin 0601682255 GT bank

1 Like

Re: What Can 5k Do For You !!! by patosky55(m): 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
Das1mama:
pls sir, can you be gracious to assist me with 1k, Emmanuel Ekpa 0601682255 GT. thanks and God bless u

1 Like

Re: What Can 5k Do For You !!! by Das1mama: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
lasisi69:
remember to extend a helping hand also to people around you whenever you can... Congrats
Definitely bro, thanks as in is only in movies. My God will continue to favour and guide this wonderful soul winner... Bro i swear to God no night have passed me by without crying seeking for a way out.. Help me appreciate this God's sent.

1 Like

Re: What Can 5k Do For You !!! by patosky55(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
viceddy95:

Go and pay for your child’s fee
sir pls am here, I swear with my life I don't have a job, and if u check I have been begging for job even on this forum, if an lying just to get money from u, may nothing good come my way, am begging in the name of God please help me sir, 0601682255 GT, Emmanuel Benjamin Ekpa, thanks and God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: What Can 5k Do For You !!! by patosky55(m): 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Das1mama:
Definitely bro, thanks as in is only in movies. My God will continue to favour and guide this wonderful soul winner... Bro i swear to God no night have passed me by without crying seeking for a way out.. Help me appreciate this God's sent.
sir pls am here, I swear with my life I don't have a job, and
if u check I have been begging for job even on this forum,
if an lying just to get money from u, may nothing good
come my way, am begging in the name of God please help
me sir, 0601682255 GT, Emmanuel Benjamin Ekpa,
thanks and God bless you sir, any amount even 1k plssss

1 Like

Re: What Can 5k Do For You !!! by viceddy95(m): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Das1mama:
Thank you i just received the alert, God's protection shall never depart away from you, as you have being the vessel for the Lord to wipe away my tears, You shall never witness sorrow. Once again thank you
We thank God…

1 Like

Re: What Can 5k Do For You !!! by calmness0(f): 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
Country hard

1 Like

Re: What Can 5k Do For You !!! by alwayshapi22(f): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Can 5k Do For You !!! by Quicksilver5: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
viceddy95:

We thank God…

1 Like

Re: What Can 5k Do For You !!! by Kabiyesi12(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
Das1mama:

God will continue to bless you bro. You as a giver you will never lack

1 Like

Re: What Can 5k Do For You !!! by viceddy95(m): 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
Das1mama:
Thank you i just received the alert, God's protection shall never depart away from you, as you have being the vessel for the Lord to wipe away my tears, You shall never witness sorrow. Once again thank you
Have you been able to pay the fees…
Re: What Can 5k Do For You !!! by MARYIAN(f): 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2022

2 Likes

Re: What Can 5k Do For You !!! by FANTASER: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can 5k Do For You !!! by Akindyroy(m): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
To buy a text book and fill my gas, then buy some food stuffs for the week
0051917080 access bank: Alexander.
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: What Can 5k Do For You !!! by Das1mama: 12:50am On Mar 31, 2022
viceddy95:

Have you been able to pay the fees…
Yes sir, i actually went to there school to pay that was why i was not chanced to have seen the message. Thank you so much i really appreciate your kind gesture may the good Lord replenish you beyond your expectations AMEN.

1 Like

Re: What Can 5k Do For You !!! by viceddy95(m): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
Das1mama:
Yes sir, i actually went to there school to pay that was why i was not chanced to have seen the message. Thank you so much i really appreciate your kind gesture may the good Lord replenish you beyond your expectations AMEN.
No problems,we thank God sir
Re: What Can 5k Do For You !!! by Das1mama: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
viceddy95:

No problems,we thank God sir
Good evening, sir honestly i feel indebted to you, i guess you don't know the pain, sorrow, trauma and burden u lifted away from me a total stranger u knew nothing abt, God bless u, pls if there's anything at all but definitely not money because am not bouyant, that you will need a mortal body to carry it out for you am very much available for the services to be rendered to you sincerely but don't bother abt the distance. Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: What Can 5k Do For You !!! by viceddy95(m): 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Das1mama:
Good evening, sir honestly i feel indebted to you, i guess you don't know the pain, sorrow, trauma and burden u lifted away from me a total stranger u knew nothing abt, God bless u, pls if there's anything at all but definitely not money because am not bouyant, that you will need a mortal body to carry it out for you am very much available for the services to be rendered to you sincerely but don't bother abt the distance. Thanks once again
Where do you reside sir….and please stop referring to me as sir ,just address me like a younger brother..

1 Like

Re: What Can 5k Do For You !!! by Quicksilver5: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Can 5k Do For You !!! by lasisi69(f): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Can 5k Do For You !!! by Das1mama: 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
viceddy95:

Where do you reside sir….and please stop referring to me as sir ,just address me like a younger brother..
I reside at kogi state precisely in lokoja, pls don't bother about that; honour to whom honour is due, if there's any other acolade more than sir you actually deserve more than that. Remain blessed and have a wonderful night rest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Likes And Dislikes / Just Imagine That The "3" Wise Men Were Women / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.