Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists (897 Views)

Army Will Defeat Terrorists, Bandits, Declares COAS / Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 / Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center (2) (3) (4)

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

He stylishly dragged IPOB in, because that's their modus operandi.

They are wishing it happened in the Southeast grin

Useless bunch of cowards and hypocrites
dem no born am well to mention Boko Haram or even fulani herdsmen militia because his 30k will stop instanta. A cretin who waits for Tinubu to fart before sense enters his head. I know his kpomo guzzling ilk very well, he's a useless tribal bigot
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by Megatrix: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
This op you are not wise, everything you posted showed you are the hate filled tribal bigot you are accusing others of. Your call for unity is fake when you are promoting hate against others
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:

Whatever man grin

The joke is on you.

Don't you like this one nijeria again? grin

For your information..... you can't travel in your neijeria freely again.
The have ended the Kaduna-Abuja rail line on indefinite.

I dare you to use the road grin cheesy
Mr ipob terrorist,u are not going to win. You do not represent the noble igbo race. Igbos do not mock those mourning the dead killed by terrorists.

Nigeria will defeat all terrorist groups
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
This thread is PDP vs APC members, as usual using a tragedy for their ends....

Keep off.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by Sergio104(m): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Mr ipob terrorist,u are not going to win. You do not represent the noble igbo race. Igbos do not mock those mourning the dead killed by terrorists.

Nigeria will defeat all terrorist groups

Mate, ain't a terrorist like you. Stop referring me as one.

One neijerianist grin

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
This op is so stupid that instead of blaming his allied bandit businessmen and Boko Haram brothers, he is busy blaming Ipob who are trying to save their people from a man-made hell like Nigeria. We igbos know Ipob and their genuine cause. If you like lie from now to tomorrow, Igbos will believe Ipob better that your best imam. Your lie lie life will teach you bitter lesson you refuse to learn. What good news comes of a cursed place your kinsmen have stained with the blood of the innocent? Look at your north before condemning others. Get sense.

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
dem no born am well to mention Boko Haram or even fulani herdsmen militia because his 30k will stop instanta. A cretin who waits for Tinubu to fart before sense enters his head. I know his kpomo guzzling ilk very well, he's a useless tribal bigot
Mr ipob terroist, you see Tinubu and Buhari as a reason to spite Nigeria and Nigerians killed by terrorists like you.

All you terrorists North, South, East and West will be defeated.

Patriots in the land will not continue to watch you gloat and mock our victims of terrorists like you just to spite Buhari because he is not from your tribe.

Nigerians will unite in prayers and support for the government to defeat you terrorists
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by edmaraja: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

It takes an idiotic psycophant to know one.

My appeal is not to ipob terrorists like you, it is to my fellow patriotic Nigerians.

Nigeria will not bow to terrorists and you will be put to shame when our armed forced defeat all you terrorists
Yes you are an idiotic sycophant along with your fellow zombies. You are the farthest thing from a patriotic nigerian, no patriotic nigerian will be supporting a government that is messing up the country. You are just a very stupid fellow with nothing upstairs and that's why you're always found cheering and supporting everything that is wrong with this nation. The only call you should be making now is to call on yourself and your fellow zombies and tribal bigots to receive sense. Senseless fool

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by tollyboy5(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

It takes a zombie to know one.

All you taunting Nigeria and Nigerians because you hate Buhari will be disgraced because the terrorist will never ever defeat us!

We will unite behind the nation . No terrorist group will defeat us!
You're not a patriot. You're an APC loyalist, a partisan.

I've known this for long . you're not worthy to call for unity
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by tollyboy5(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
edmaraja:

Yes you are an idiotic sycophant along with your fellow zombies. You are the farthest thing from a patriotic nigerian, no patriotic nigerian will be supporting a government that is messing up the country. You are just a very stupid fellow with nothing upstairs and that's why you're always found cheering and supporting everything that is wrong with this nation. The only call you should be making now is to call on yourself and your fellow zombies and tribal bigots to receive sense. Senseless fool
Calm down bro. Just ignore him
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
tollyboy5:

You're not a patriot. You're an APC loyalist, a partisan.

I've known this for long . you're not worthy to call for unity
You are an ipob terrorist who will rather have Nigerians killed by terrorists just to spite the Buhari you hate because he is not from your tribe

You all will lose las las because Nigeria will defeat all you terrorists
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by Tradernaija1: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Mr ipob terrorist, it takes an idiot to know one.
I will cast doubt on anything from twitter until the manifests comes out or family confirms it.

You are not grieving, you are mocking Nigeria and Nigerians who are victims of the terrorists as you are using their evil terrorism to vent bitterness against the Buhari you hate.

My appeal is to patriotic Nigerians to unite against the terrorists. My post is not for hateful spiteful bigots.
Would you keep quiet and apologize.

Go and unite your family first.

Who are your people?

Don't involve Igbo's in your madness.

You brought this calamity upon yourselves so live with it.

You're indeed shameless for calling Igbo's to unite with you an Efulefu.

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by tsinzu: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Everywhere in the world, when terrorists strike, the citizens unite to ensure that terrorists do not defeat their nation and terrorist group like ipob terrorists do not hijack the narative .
Citizens unite behind the government to defeat the terrorists.

This is a time to rally Nigerians to pray for the grieving families, wounded victims and the security officers to defeat the terrorists.

This is not a time for us to allow the hateful tribal bigots to use this sad event to vent their hatred ,spiteful bitterness against the President they hate and people who are not from their tribe.
You are well known in this forum for your hate filled posts and tribal bigotry so I don't know who you think you are fooling with this charade of yours. You are only fooling yourself. Mumu
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by tollyboy5(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You are an ipob terrorist who will rather have Nigerians killed by terrorists just to spite the Buhari you hate because he is not from your tribe

You all will lose las las because Nigeria will defeat all you terrorists
You're a stvpid fellow.

What bring ipob into this comment. I'm I the bandit?
I'm I responsible for granting terrorist amnesty as repentant boko-haram ?

Did I doubt the shot doctor?

From your comment it shows your hatred for Igbo's. I'm Yoruba and I wouldn't mind blazting your skull if I got the chance.
Because you're dizgrace to your family, your children born and unborn lastly you're a dizgrace to the Yoruba race.
Fvck you!

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
tsinzu:

You are well known in this forum for your hate filled posts and tribal bigotry so I don't know who you think you are fooling with this charade of yours. You are only fooling yourself. Mumu

Exposing the evil of you ipob terrorist after burning down Lagos is supported by every Nigerian including Nigerians of igbo SE.

You all wish evil will befalll all Nigerians because you hate Buhari but the evil you wished upon Nigerians will visit you. You sow evil, you reap evil. None of my igbo brothers and sisters support your terrorist group!

Since 2015 that he defeated you and recently arresting your blood hateful leader, you always wish that evil befalls Nigerians.
All you terrorists will be defeated. You ipob terrorists do not speak for the illistrious igbo race. You are the evil wind blowing in the SE and every patriotic igbo does not support you ipob terrorists.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by Schynthe: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Everywhere in the world, when terrorists strike, the citizens unite to ensure that terrorists do not defeat their nation and terrorist group like ipob terrorists do not hijack the narative .
Citizens unite behind the government to defeat the terrorists.

This is a time to rally Nigerians to pray for the grieving families, wounded victims and the security officers to defeat the terrorists.

This is not a time for us to allow the hateful tribal bigots to use this sad event to vent their hatred ,spiteful bitterness against the President they hate and people who are not from their tribe.
You're just an example of the kind of terrible mentality that has kept Nigeria stagnant for years, how can you be calling for Nigeria to unite yet you are demonizing another tribe in the same post? Now they have started firing back at you and you are exchanging insults, is that how you are promoting the unity? Some times it's better not to post at all, than post and cause more problems while making a fool of yourself in the process. Your post is not calling for unity rather it's counterproductive to unity

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Schynthe:

You're just an example of the kind of terrible mentality that has kept Nigeria stagnant for years, how can you be calling for Nigeria to unite yet you are demonizing another tribe in the same post? Now they have started firing back at you and you are exchanging insults, is that how you are promoting the unity? Some times it's better not to post at all, than post and cause more problems while making a fool of yourself in the process. Your post is not calling for unity rather it's counterproductive to unity

Igbo is not ipob. Ipob is a terrorist group, igbos are not terrorists. Ipob terrorist group burnt down Lagos, igbos did not.
Igbos are not cannibals.

Igbos are not hatefilled evil people who wish that innocent Nigerians be killed by terrorists just to spite Buhari they hate.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
I don't know why you bloody cretin should quote me because you're too daft and useless for any meaningful discussion. How come you're suddenly "patriotic" ? You had to wait for Tinubu to confirm 60 deaths in the train saga before you could use your wasted sperm of a brain slightly. Like I said, there's no need bothering myself with an ídiot like you

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by tsinzu: 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Exposing the evil of you ipob terrorist after burning down Lagos is supported by every Nigerian including Nigerians of igbo SE.

You all wish evil will befalll all Nigerians because you hate Buhari but the evil you wished upon Nigerians will visit you. You sow evil, you reap evil. None of my igbo brothers and sisters support your terrorist group!

Since 2015 that he defeated you and recently arresting your blood hateful leader, you always wish that evil befalls Nigerians.
All you terrorists will be defeated. You ipob terrorists do not speak for the illistrious igbo race. You are the evil wind blowing in the SE and every patriotic igbo does not support you ipob terrorists.
The fact that you are still peddling this lies about Igbos destroying Lagos during end sars just show how big a fool you are. After we saw all the leaders of the Endsars were Yorubas, after videos of the attack on the obas palace showing that the attackers were Yorubas, after the names of all those arrested and charged by the police in lagos for that carnage were shown to be Yoruba, you still peddle that stupid lie? You're a fool of the highest order, see someone that is calling for unity yet his heart is filled with hatred. I made no mistake calling you a mumu because that's exactly what you are.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by ebufa: 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
This is a time to demand justice for the victims just like the whole world did with the chibok girls.

Ipob terrorists are using the sad event to push their evil narrative.

You are a complete buffoon........and a cowardly one for that! you mofos just make me sick!

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
tollyboy5:

You're a stvpid fellow.

What bring ipob into this comment. I'm I the bandit?
I'm I responsible for granting terrorist amnesty as repentant boko-haram ?

Did I doubt the shot doctor?

From your comment it shows your hatred for Igbo's. I'm Yoruba and I wouldn't mind blazting your skull if I got the chance.
Because you're dizgrace to your family, your children born and unborn lastly you're a dizgrace to the Yoruba race.
Fvck you!
It takes a lowlife and mumu to know one.
My appeal is not to ipob terrorists like you.

My appeal is to patriotic Nigerians to support and pray for our security agents and government to defeat all terrorists .
whether the ones you know or do not know,Nigerians and the Federal Government of Nigeria will not bow to terrorists and terrorists sympathizers like you.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
ebufa:

You are a complete buffoon........and a cowardly one for that! you mofos just make me sick!

It takes a complete bufoon to know one.

Nigerians will unite against all terrorists whether in the North or South or East or West!
All of you who gloat and mock Nigeria and Nigerians because innocent Nigerians are killed by terrorists will be defeated too.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Make we avoid this mad person thread. The guy no complete as a human being.

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Zikojukwu:

it takes a mad person who is not complete as a human being to know one.

In your evil world, you will not mind that terrorists kill all Nigerians just to spite Buhari you hate because he is not from your tribe.

We will unite against you terrorists and stand behind our government with support amd prayers to defeat all you terrorists and terrorist supporters.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by tollyboy5(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

It takes a lowlife and mumu to know one.
My appeal is not to ipob terrorists like you.

My appeal is to patriotic Nigerians to support and pray for our security agents and government to defeat all terrorists .
whether the ones you know or do not know,Nigerians and the Federal Government of Nigeria will not bow to terrorists and terrorists sympathizers like you.
You're just a comedian
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:

Lol, you know them wella

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Unite To Defeat Terrorists by ebufa: 4:04am On Mar 30, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

It takes a complete bufoon to know one.

Nigerians will unite against all terrorists whether in the North or South or East or West!
All of you who gloat and mock Nigeria and Nigerians because innocent Nigerians are killed by terrorists will be defeated too.

Please go and get rid of the Sahelian savages you merchants of evil brought into the country for the 2015 elections.No inch of alaigbo will go to you people, alaigbo will be the ultimate 'meat grinder' for you and your bandits. Una neva see anything yet!

Osinbajo Loses Polling Unit.(throw Back) / Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As The Next President Of Nigeria / Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57