Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,791 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Ladies Do You Still Believe In True Love??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Still Believe In True Love??? (589 Views)

Watch This Movie If You Believe In True Love(pics,video) / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Still Believe In True Love??? by Dremdee(m): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
In recent times.. when you mention love to ladies .... They look at you as though you have faeces on your mouth....

Ladies why don't you guys believe In love anymore??
Re: Ladies Do You Still Believe In True Love??? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
Still? I never stopped.

Public Announcement:

If you misunderstand the above comment and want to quote me to cap nonsense (instead of even asking for a clarification at least), make sure you take three spoonfuls of
Kogberegbe (Herbal) Bitters, sleep it off for three hours and then log online again before you do so. I am sure all the ai'sedede in your body would have settled and you are more rational enough to engage my comment then.

Many thanksfuls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Still Believe In True Love??? by Dremdee(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Still?

I never stopped.
Really??

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Still Believe In True Love??? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Maybe you do have faeces on your mouth? undecided

See Metaphor! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Still Believe In True Love??? by Bola146(f): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Yes! Just know the difference between lust and infatuation. Love is not blind, unless you are a fool. Don't rush, it might take time, you will definitely see the true love of your life

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Still Believe In True Love??? by Dremdee(m): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bola146:
Yes! Just know the difference between lust and infatuation. Love is not blind, unless you are a fool. Don't rush, it might take time, you will definitely see the true love of your life
You have sense dear.....
I see you stay in ibadan
Where in IB?
Re: Ladies Do You Still Believe In True Love??? by wenogodie2: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Romantic love is very deceptive. Its like a drug, like cocaine. When you're high, you act without your senses and ignore glaring signs of impending doom in the relationship.

When your eye don clear, you marvel at how you ignored all the signs that could've saved you from the big mess romantic love has plunged you.

Love can be very evil. Romantic love particularly. Avoid it if you can.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Still Believe In True Love??? by Dremdee(m): 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
wenogodie2:
Romantic love is very deceptive. Its like a drug, like cocaine. When you're high, you act without your senses and ignore glaring signs of impending doom in the relationship.

When your eye don clear, you marvel at how you ignored all the signs that could've saved you from the big mess romantic love has plunged you.

Just take a look at will Smith

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Still Believe In True Love??? by lilvicky68(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bola146:
So love no blind again.. omo thank God oh

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Still Believe In True Love??? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
wenogodie2:

Until you realize that Love is not a feeling but a decision. A decision to accept, to commit, to respect, to build, to cherish and to put the other person first. You will keep having the wrong perception of Love and continue to equate it to ATTRACTION.

No, Love isn't evil. It has never been and will never be. You picking the wrong people to LOVE is the evil.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Still Believe In True Love??? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
I stopped believing in true love because modern men became materialistic and asking women to bring something to the table

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Still Believe In True Love??? by Dremdee(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
I stopped believing in true love because modern men became materialistic and asking women to bring something to the table

Lol this is so funny
Re: Ladies Do You Still Believe In True Love??? by mhizv(f): 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
So whats your definition of true love?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Still Believe In True Love??? by wenogodie2: 7:06am On Mar 30, 2022
Palema007:
Until you realize that Love is not a feeling but a decision. A decision to accept, to commit, to respect, to build, to cherish and to put the other person first. You will keep having the wrong perception of Love and continue to equate it to ATTRACTION.

No, Love isn't evil. It has never been and will never be. You picking the wrong people to LOVE is the evil.

Well unfortunately your definition of love doesn't exist anywhere in the planet. Because all over the world, strong feeling and attraction is the propelling force of romantic love. Feeling and attraction creates the "decision" you spoke about. Unfortunately love causes people to throw caution and reason to the winds when overwhelmed by the happy euphoria it creates. Clear recipe for the disaster that often follows.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Put Down Your Number For Free Recharge Card / This Is Why 99.99 Percent Of Girls Are Useless And Gold Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.