Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses (4211 Views)

Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) / I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays / Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Oturatetuala(m): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2022
Lies! You sent money to ur boyfriend in your dream land right. cheesy

MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's not a big deal. I have lost count of how many times I have sent money , huge amount to him when I was doing that shit called boyfriend. But men are not to be trusted. I rather use my money and got myself quality dildos. Dildos has never disappointed me yet, and there's no sign that it going to disappoint me. Maximum orgasm is what I am getting.
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 30, 2022
I have never sent money or gifts to any guy in my entire life,I think I’ll get depressed doing that but I help random people everyday but as soon as you start toasting me then I can never gift you anything.When I get married I’ll spoil my husband silly with everything I have but can never give shishi to a boyfriend
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by shilenji(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2022
It can never be the same, you will never get the full experience with a Love Machine though. But wetin man come do you like dis grin
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's not a big deal. I have lost count of how many times I have sent money , huge amount to him when I was doing that shit called boyfriend. But men are not to be trusted. I rather use my money and got myself quality dildos. Dildos has never disappointed me yet, and there's no sign that it going to disappoint me. Maximum orgasm is what I am getting.
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by shilenji(m): 8:45am On Mar 30, 2022
I hope the boyfriend doesn't give you anything too till you get married.
Iyaebe:
I have never sent money or gifts to any guy in my entire life,I think I’ll get depressed doing that but I help random people everyday but as soon as you start toasting me then I can never gift you anything.When I get married I’ll spoil my husband silly with everything I have but can never give shishi to a boyfriend

3 Likes

Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by godofuck231: 8:53am On Mar 30, 2022
When lioness and hunter come de form vegetarian , it's time to run for your life, I no blame the guys
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Nonexisting: 8:58am On Mar 30, 2022
Just take a look at this simp saying he should be the one asking for her account as if he has finished sending money to his starving sisters. angry

3 Likes

Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by techWriter3: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2022
no just ... Em, check my profile if you need help with your assignment, dissertation, or thesis.
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by seanwilliam(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2022
Blunttruth:
Lol, similar funny responses when wives were asked to send their husbands I love you messages. You need to see responses ranging from "what do you want" to "are you sick", and "what did you do now", to" the money you saw is not mine ."
Walai I don almost piss for body reading the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Awkabigboy: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2022
PussyOdour:

The only time you de serious is when you're commenting on Ukraine and Russia war, or Nigeria politics finished. Always talking trash. Love Machine Kee you
Thats a guy naw, desperately seeking attention
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Awkabigboy: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2022
ogbiwa:

So sorry to interject madam, but I think you may have some issues you need to work on offline. I think there's something missing in your life and you're trying to fill it up by getting abusive attention online. I've seen this symptom too many times and see where it ends. If you're willing, I can show you the love of God to fill that missing space. You can quote one of my old posts. Trust me, you're worth far more than an online troll
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Awkabigboy: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Attention seeking boy,lol

1 Like

Aniluvreal:

I don't think she's a troll , I think she's this type that speaks her mind, she doesn't care what you think of her.

Someone like her may have a different life outside nairaland . Maybe she's just cashing cruise.
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Awkabigboy: 10:01am On Mar 30, 2022
Blunttruth:

I think she's just catching fun.
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Blunttruth: 10:11am On Mar 30, 2022
seanwilliam:
Walai I don almost piss for body reading the bolded.
grin
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by tobidipity(m): 10:46am On Mar 30, 2022
Iyaebe:

Should I tell u the truth? If you don't love him enough now to share gifts, forget it would be more difficult for u to do when u get married. No worry u wouldn't understand now, wait till ur married.
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Contekbbc: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Okay undecided
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Ximenez(m): 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
Aniluvreal:

I don't think she's a troll , I think she's this type that speaks her mind, she doesn't care what you think of her.

Someone like her may have a different life outside nairaland . Maybe she's just cashing cruise.
Na one bored man get that handle
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by LordJoffrey(m): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
That nigga wey talk say who be dis na legend grin grin
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Danzakidakura(m): 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

makaryaciyan banza. grin grin.

Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by BeerBeerManiple: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Love Machine go Bleep you up one day, No matter how sweet e be, ice cream no go fit come out from Love Machine give you protein.

Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Owologbo(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You too like noice.
Lastly, Love Machine cannot do for you what a d!ck is capable of doing.
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Drastick(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Anty vanessa, pls send me 4k let me buy foodstuffs and eat. Am starving. Thanks. God bless
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Drastick(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Administration1:
It happens sha
Pls request mine na. Drop sometng make i use chop abeg. Tnks!
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Madam. Be calming down ooo.
Okay it's totally understandable, I'm sure you've got stories sha. In my opinion, it's just human beings that do shit, not really a gender matter. Men are not worse than women, why women hurt more is because our society, and many other societies, are structured to give men a kind of superiority complex even when disadvantaged.
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Okoroawusa: 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You well so?
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by SPAMBOX7: 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
Aniluvreal:

Oshey defender
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by SPAMBOX7: 12:00am On Mar 31, 2022
Imagine about 99% were shocked. This explains that men have finally come to the realization that these zoogerian biitches got nothing to offer but stress and backwardness.

So getting a message like that from them is one of the wonders that should be included amongst the famous wonders of the earth cheesy
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Richvibes1997: 12:03am On Mar 31, 2022
Give me a chance baby embarassed
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This man...
Re: Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses by Cardealer2021(m): 11:53am On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Wack mentality undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My My My Rich Sawggs / Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This / Strictly For Ladies, Marriage Favours Men The Most, Get A Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.