Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him (110196 Views)

Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) / Female Fan Meets N'golo Kante, Cries (Photos) / N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by DAramis: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
But, this is terrible. He doesn't even have his own child, but busy raising another man's child all in the name of Love.

As a full fledged, and practicing Muslim man, he should know that his seeds bring a living being to this world is what makes him a complete man.
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by goody234: 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ngolo is a simp!! ...you marry another person wife that you know and you will be looking after the other guys children fool ...these white girls target these rich black footballers our black women u better know who you are competing with , sit down and wait for men to chase you like you are beauty queens ..you hear !!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by karkinase(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Not surprising about Kante na shy guy wey no wise up.. undecided
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Jmichael1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
ArchiLimited:
I actually went online myself to search and there was NO single photo online of kante and his wife together. Not even 1. And this is a millionaire, a world cup winner and one of the most popular people in the world. If everybody treated social media privacy the way kante does, things would be better.

You said it all bro....

sum of our 9ja celebrity wen no get 500k dollar 4 acct no go let us hear word 4 here...
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Inkling(f): 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just like wine, women get better with age.
An aged kpekus always remains a delight to me; zero pregnancy worries, unscripted orgasms, minute infection potentials, better grasp but worse smell.

When I discovered this, I began spending more time at the States Pensions Board. The way I always loitered there in search of prey, you'd think I had just been appointed the Permanent Secretary of the Board.

grin. Prof
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by prigoz(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mokason288:

Will you post your wife if she is 16 years older than you?
Million Dollar question that does not require an answer
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Ximenez(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
thesicilian:
Ngolo kante is considered by Chelsea fans to be one of the best midfielders of his time...
Were any of his personal award given to him by Chelsea fans?
If dem check well now, your club dey parade Maguire and Fred week in week out.
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Jmichael1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
thesicilian:
Ngolo kante is considered by Chelsea fans to be one of the best midfielders of his time...

kante nah nice midfielder no doubt....

4rm a kop fan....
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by collins07(m): 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An aged kpekus always remains a delight to me; zero pregnancy worries, unscripted orgasms, minute infection potentials, better grasp but worse smell.

When I discovered this, I began spending more time at the States Pensions Board. The way I always loitered there in search of prey, you'd think I had just been appointed the Permanent Secretary of the Board.
NwaAmaikpe!u can't make heaven grin I'm rolling on d floor right now.I wonder how people would be on NL and suffers depression when we have raw comedians on here lol.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Mrtaye: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
Inkling:

grin. Prof
Loolz professor Nwaamaikpe who no know am no know
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Truth80: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
thesicilian:
abegi correct that statement for me joor person win one award him done become one of the best Chelsea fans and over hype
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by venabili: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mokason288:

Will you post your wife if she is 16 years older than you?

Nick Canon and Mariah Carey did
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by ellizy(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
See white self Dey scam black..
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by muheeb01(m): 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ngolo kante a man with rare and humble personality
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kante no be like person wey sabi Bleep sef grin
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Mayeldah(m): 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Who married who?

N'golo Kante be eating soured soup, An after 5 for that matter

Tueh!!!
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Kayclite: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
ecolime:
You hardly see these big boys with black women. Wetin our sisters do una na? cry
Part of the contract they sign.
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by martineverest(m): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
LILTJAY:
I have never seen a famous white sports person with a black woman as his partnerbefore.. but famous black men and white pussy na 5&6
guus hiddick wife is black
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Dmacqh(m): 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
I can’t because of love I’ve someone and it blind me to tell the person the truth .
Kante ( yes it’s his life and wife ) fvck up big time.
Except his head is good for head game .
Anyway I don’t even know the authenticity of this story .
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by bizhop01: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
Reggaemich:
This woman is too Old for him (the age difference is too much)

Kante did not use clear Eye to marry these woman (cobnomi)

A younger woman befits kante status not this aunty
What's about Emmanuel Macron their president with 26 years gap
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by jarrot(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai, see update !
Na to waka go pension board tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
[/quote]

Her net worth is around $2 Million.

N'Golo Kante's net worth is around $23 Million. Kante earns around $7 Million per year and his weekly wage is €146,341. Despite being a millionaire, Kante is the most modest person we know as he drives not the typical football player's expensive car, but a Mini Cooper.

His wife is not the typical WAG, who shares her life with her followers. Jude does not use social media. Jude Littler can't be found on Instagram. She prefers to spend her time focusing on her business and her children rather than scrolling through social media.

She has three children from her previous marriage to Djibril Cisse.

https://ohmyfootball.com/news/723/kante-wife-jude-littler[/quote]

Thank God she properly got divorced from her ex, the legendary Cisse. So Kante is not guilty of that abominable sin of adultery smiley

You see why it's good to Mary a mature woman? The bolded text explains what I mean.
Not some WAGS who will be trying to pepper their friends and fans. And she has her own money. His, just complements hers. I like that they live a very private life, denying aproko media and people access into.... grin
When a white woman truly loves you, she loves you. Not caring what her folks and the world have to say. Kante has a beautiful heart. No wonder God resists the proud and raises the humble to prominence. Kante is humble.
God forgive me RN....I'm just picturing in my mind how kante moans grin and his wife too. He's so meek and mild. Like one who doesn't bleep and poop. Hehe. cheesy
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by amoduganja: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Guy, you will not make heaven even if they are doing promo for everybody.

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Inkling:

grin. Prof
You're feeling him, aren't you ? grin
It's obvious. He has that thing y'all like... grin you won't be the first. Nwaamaikpe should just open a telegram group for his admirers. He has haters, but he sure has secret admirers, and those who are seriously crushing on him grin

She might take offense, just watch...
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
amoduganja:

Guy, you will not make heaven even if they are doing promo for everybody.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
LMAO. Haba nauuu
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
If true, Kante has been simped
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Beze992(f): 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
truthsayer009:

She has a thing for money too.

Gbam!!!
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Beze992(f): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
truthsayer009:

It's called positioning, not the Black woman's fault but White women are smarter in evil. It is similar to what TOP CLASS RUNS GIRLS do, they position themselves in places where they can be found by Rich men. IG, Twitter, Snapchat, Churches, Weddings etc.

You can only purchase the product you see with your eyes.

Some few Black women have perfected this act but White women are in charge of this behaviour.
God bless you!!!
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by alabo1: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

2 Heineken for you o son of Adam
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Senomii:

This one go clear him account, naira sef she no go remain
comrade, let us pray it does not result to that. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match / Cristiano Ronaldo Chooses Acting As Retirement Plans / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.