Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him (110250 Views)

Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) / Female Fan Meets N'golo Kante, Cries (Photos) / N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by alphaNomega: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Who don hear from Ebuoe of recent?

Kante no see who e go marry na woman wey don born 3 pikins for Cisse.

nna mehn
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by djon78(m): 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Edusouls:
Even you would do the same if you become successful, black women are nasty, difficult and not enjoyable to date..

No be small nasty.
They can be very brash, easily angry, and b.itchy

Many rich sports stars don't normally go for black women, they rather go for white women, who are much calmer, quiet and don't really create sceen
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by hybridblood07(m): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
Do you know how many times Sergio Ramos post his wife on IG. She's about 8 years older than him. What about Zlatan Ibrahimovic and other footballers yoy might not know? Some people like private life on social media as it reduce a lot of mental stress. In fact, if you are a celebrity and you want your marriage to live long, put your family affairs off social media. Look at J Zay & Beyonce and Co.
Mokason288:

Will you post your wife if she is 16 years older than you?
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by hybridblood07(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
I like white women naturally. I'll marry a white woman I my next life
dawnomike:
Djibril Cisse's ex-wife? Nah! The lady just have a thing for black and famous. shocked
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by hybridblood07(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
Not married but dating Jude oh.
Judolisco:
fake news.... Kante is not married
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Reggaemich(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
bizhop01:

What's about Emmanuel Macron their president with 26 years gap
everyman to his own poison
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
ecolime:
You hardly see these big boys with black women. Wetin our sisters do una na? cry
Inferiority and they would say that black/african women are golddiggers, thieves and cannot be trusted.
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
He is alergic to black african golddigging greedy women. grin i guess. He had to pick and old pink woman.
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by babavik: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just like wine, women get better with age.
An aged kpekus always remains a delight to me; zero pregnancy worries, unscripted orgasms, minute infection potentials, better grasp but worse smell.

When I discovered this, I began spending more time at the States Pensions Board. The way I always loitered there in search of prey, you'd think I had just been appointed the Permanent Secretary of the Board.
Dear NwaAmaikpe,
Please permit me to call you a mad man

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by papamondico: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
thesicilian:
Ngolo kante is considered by Chelsea fans to be one of the best midfielders of his time...

Certainly & a gr8 footballer
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
hybridblood07:
I like white women naturally. I'll marry a white woman I my next life
You mean pink women. cheesy why wait till your next life? I can get you a pink woman to marry in this life, there are no such thing as next life. It doesn't exist.
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by hybridblood07(m): 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
How can you get me one?
SKIBiNSKI:
You mean pink women. cheesy why wait till your next life? I can get you a pink woman to marry in this life, there are no such thing as next life. It doesn't exist.
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
hybridblood07:
How can you get me one?
how old would you want her?
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Bbbw: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
Oh
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by gaftsoil(m): 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
dalass:

Hes saving for the upkeep of his wife and the alimony/ divorce when she finally leaves him for the latest star football millionaire
That means he love d woman. Lol. If nt em 4 de squanda d money so dat d woman won't get much after divorce
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Judolisco(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
hybridblood07:
Not married but dating Jude oh.
baba no vex but Na lie....

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by dalass(f): 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
gaftsoil:

That means he love d woman. Lol. If nt em 4 de squanda d money so dat d woman won't get much after divorce

Someone that's 16 years older than him? Love for wia? That kinda lady who was married to Cisse but after she finished that one dumped him and now married to Kante... She's totally in control of the guys resources...

His eye never clear, she'll teach him correct sense grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by LordOfTheGame: 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
Chai hod pls help this Kante guy let him not be cornered by this white retired and tired old pvssy. I don't believe this bitches marry blacks sports men for love and not for their monies.
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by LordOfTheGame: 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
He is alergic to black african golddigging greedy women. grin i guess. He had to pick and old pink woman.

Not only the black women, both these white women are gold-diggers as well.

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
LordOfTheGame:

Not only the black women, both these white women are gold-diggers as well.
Yep! I was just wondering why they always pick pink golddiggers over black/african golddiggers.
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
ArchiLimited:
I actually went online myself to search and there was NO single photo online of kante and his wife together. Not even 1. And this is a millionaire, a world cup winner and one of the most popular people in the world. If everybody treated social media privacy the way kante does, things would be better.

Contact for your top level Architectural drawings and professional Building construction or remodeling, at all levels. Contact via details in signature below to start by viewing previous job samples
yes, that's correct. He is humble. But the social media needs vibe. Kanye is a vibe killer. Him nor fit kill our vibe
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by abeliver: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
who dey tell una dis lie na?
you say dem don marry,yet no foto where dem marry...u no tell us where the woman dey live...u no tell us
see as humans stupid abi
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by InvertedHammer: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
ecolime:
You hardly see these big boys with black women. Wetin our sisters do una na? cry
/
The ones that marry black women may end up slapping people in public.

/

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by hybridblood07(m): 12:20am On Mar 31, 2022
Age 35-40 because I'm 32+
SKIBiNSKI:
how old would you want her?
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by eguarojeona: 12:34am On Mar 31, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An aged kpekus always remains a delight to me; zero pregnancy worries, unscripted orgasms, minute infection potentials, better grasp but worse smell.

When I discovered this, I began spending more time at the States Pensions Board. The way I always loitered there in search of prey, you'd think I had just been appointed the Permanent Secretary of the Board.
We are kindred spirits.You know ball.If you taste 50+ kpekus you would not want to go young.Stress free and they will pamper you too.No drama.
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by dalass(f): 2:59am On Mar 31, 2022
dawnomike:
Djibril Cisse's ex-wife? Nah! The lady just have a thing for black and famous. shocked

.....And gullible suckers grin
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by mrkings84(m): 3:16am On Mar 31, 2022
thesicilian:
Ngolo kante is considered by Chelsea fans to be one of the best midfielders of his time...

You and the OP are saying the same thing.
Or don't you know if the reigning European/ FIFA world club champions considers anyone the best that everyone else can't have a different option?
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by emmabosco: 6:45am On Mar 31, 2022
ecolime:
our black sisters most of them are bad lol
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Meteng: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And they’re always very quick to release kpekus due to mostly, loneliness. Most of their kpekus dey always dey dry, very appealing. You struggle to go in and struggle to come out. Heaven no pass dis
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by planetx: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2022
ecolime:
Because the black man is too dumb to realize this white women are nothing but gold digger, preying on the black man inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Emperor88(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
ecolime:

They are Gold diggers
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by meobizy(f): 2:49am On Apr 01, 2022
Nairaland doesn’t give a Bleep; post now and delete later if unverified.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match / Cristiano Ronaldo Chooses Acting As Retirement Plans / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.