Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:23 PM

Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) (40631 Views)

Pictures Of Civilian Presidents Of Nigeria In Military Uniforms / DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House / Men In Military Uniforms Shooting At Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2022
Nwaotu10:
This drone is the type used by media for the purpose of video footage.

Dem don confiscate Igbo man business say na military rubbish.
Na one day all these things go end.
I personally import DJI drones from US.
I can't forget 2020 December these criminals seized my 2 dji phantom 4 and phantom 4 pro worth almost a million Naira.
I have to pay 200k to release the pro and when I was about to pay 150k for the other one, they've already sold it.
it was a fatal loss of almost 500k for me cry

2 Likes

Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by InoGetJoy: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2022
hurryup123:
Believe me what was intercepted was only Drones .
But you see that millitary wears na scam.
It was just fixed their to incriminate the owner.
100% correct
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by mustaphaseyi95: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2022
Lol. Seems true though
spinna:
Mumu story..one army uniform draped on civilian drones
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2022
chronique:

That camouflage looks like something used by military in western African regions.
noticed that too
these custom criminals doesn't even know that smart people exist in this country.
drones are mostly import from US
that's not a US military camo
even looks like Nigerian camo
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by InoGetJoy: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2022
baconline:
This drone is not military grade
Normal civilian drones that camera men use for events coverage. Very useless country. Someone probably imported them because he knew there's a ready market for them as most events coverage agencies now use drones
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by chronique(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
noticed that too
these custom criminals doesn't even know that smart people exist in this country.
drones are mostly import from US
that's not a US military camo
even looks like Nigerian camo

Exactly.
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Normal civilian drones that camera men use for events coverage. Very useless country. Someone probably imported them because he knew there's a ready market for them as most events coverage agencies now use drones
that's my line of business but I stopped due to these criminals
lost a phantom 4 at their hand
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by InoGetJoy: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2022
Hiqutovon:
Ah good move
Tell me, how is it a good move? Civilian drones used for video coverage is what the useless customs are yapping about. Som1 saw the market for hobbyist drones and imported them for sale and the useless customs seized them and put army camo on them. Why would anyone import camo when it can easily be sewn in the country. By next month, nobody will remember this news and the customs' top brass will secretly sell these drones.
Why una no dey use una head? Why why why?
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 30, 2022
These drones are millitary grade nah. * why customs com Bleep up?
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by InoGetJoy: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
that's my line of business but I stopped due to these criminals
lost a phantom 4 at their hand
Chai. I'm totally ashamed of these useless people. Lawd, this country need to be divided make everybody answer their papa name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by gowaga68: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2022
Like you know more than what we know. Are the consignments yours? For you to know those military wears are just fixed to incriminate the owner.

hurryup123:
Believe me what was intercepted was only Drones .
But you see that millitary wears na scam.
It was just fixed their to incriminate the owner.
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by ajayiopy: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/customs-intercepts-drones-military-wares-others-in-lagos
DO YOUR FINDINGS ,THOSE ITEMS MIGHT BE FOR AGRICULTURE PURPOSE .DRONE CAN BE USED FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES.IF I HAVE 60 ACRES OF RICE PLANTATION AND I NEED TO APPLY FERTILIZER ,I COULD USE DRONE FOR THAT PURPOSE.
LET GET THE SPECIFICATIONS OF THE DRONE,
THE COUNTRY OF IMPORT. PURCHASE ORDER ISSUED FOR THE TRANSACTION. MODE OF PAYMENT. TELEX COPY OF THE TRANSACTION. IF THE CLIENT CAN GIVE YOU ALL THESE DOCUMENTS,THEN THE TRANSATION IS NOT ILLEGAL.
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by kumulus(m): 9:41am On Mar 30, 2022
I recall a nairalander said his drone importation business is starting soon, I hope this isn't his consignment being tagged as contraband.
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by showafrica(m): 9:44am On Mar 30, 2022
baconline:

The abokis in custom don't know the difference. Fuxxkked up kwontry.

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by Deeprooted: 9:45am On Mar 30, 2022
Eye service!!!

Where were they when those Fulani herdsmen keep importing cache of ammo into the country?
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by wman(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2022
What's wrong with simple drones used for photography, videography and leisure?
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by makyegh(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2022
The Federal Government has a responsibility to treat this and other security challenges that are cropping up in this country. This is how bandits in 2012 and 2013 kept attacking in Suleja and suburbs of Abuja until the Police Headquarters and Nyanya attacks. Now we have these attacks happening in Kaduna and growing bolder, one day we will have them happening in Abuja.
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/customs-intercepts-drones-military-wares-others-in-lagos
Theres always untold stories each time custom interceded all these things,who owned them or is it ghost that imported them to Nigeria?
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:03am On Mar 30, 2022
Loud it

Shoodboi:
These are hobbyist drones used by bloggers, videographers, video creators, etc., and not some military hardware or something.

I don't believe the uniform was imported with the drone. Why would a person import one military uniform with 5 military hats and a sneaker with this many drones? Doesn't make sense.

They probably belong to someone/a business looking to resell, and Customs is either uneducated enough on their uses or are trying to steal them in cooperation with the Army.

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by Rugaria: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2022
baconline:
Lol
That's obvious. These are the sort of drones used to shoot local videos and the rest. They will just destroy an innocent persons business with their overzealousness.
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by od501: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by fashrola(m): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2022
This people think say we be mumu.... I even think say na this kind drone sef

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by od501: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2022
alanto:
Be like na ipob terrorist get the items. See as dem de defend am above me. Custom never even talk who bring am in.

Exactly, and they also bombed Kaduna Train. M0r0n!!
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by 2braithe: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2022
Doubleoh7:
Very funny. You seize drones that videographers use in covering events and claim you seized weapons? Or are those not phantom drones I'm seeing there? You guys should go hunt down the bandits terrorising Nigerians in Kaduna axis and stop making a fool of yaselves

There are laws governing the purchase and ownership of certain type of drones in Nigeria.

Any drone weighing more than certain type of weight will need a lot of paperwork.
Absence of those paper work means problem.
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by ken045501: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2022
Thunder kill you there .. useless comment ..
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by Doubleoh7: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2022
2braithe:

There are laws governing the purchase and ownership of certain type of drones in Nigeria.

Any drone weighing more than certain type of weight will need a lot of paperwork.
Absence of those paper work means problem.
I am well aware of such provisions and requirements from the office of the NSA. But don't you find it annoying that instead of telling us that these civilian and recreational drones are seized for non compliance to filing and regulatory requirements, they dropped military camouflage on the boxes and then put out a story as if they seized illegal military weapons? For all I care, the idea is to divert people's attention, away from the unacceptable carnage visited upon innocent travellers on the Abuja-Kaduna train.
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by faithfull18(f): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2022
Hmmn.
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by techWriter3: 10:25am On Mar 30, 2022
This drone is not military grader
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by 2braithe: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2022
Doubleoh7:

I am well aware of such provisions and requirements from the office of the NSA. But don't you find it annoying that instead of telling us that these civilian and recreational drones are seized for non compliance to filing and regulatory requirements, they dropped military camouflage on the boxes and then put out a story as if they seized illegal military weapons? For all I care, the idea is to divert people's attention, away from the unacceptable carnage visited upon innocent travellers on the Abuja-Kaduna train.

The NCS are capable of such and are not to be trusted.At the same time,we can't be so sure.
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by ken045501: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2022
This drones means no harm , drones way cinematographer dey use or even photographs. Something that you can buy in Alibaba, something dey sale in computer village. No arms sef. The military uniform way dey there it’s just the problem
Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by kingyakos: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2022
Olunmercy56:
grin who owns these weapons? Can't they be exposed? Or they are the ones secretly importing them? Where are the customs taking them to? cheesy Nigeria my country

Is that weapons or drones, u no dey see or u no read well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, Remi Tinubu, Melaye In Valentine’s Day Drama / Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha / Dino Melaye 'unresponsive' As He Is Stretchered Into Hospital (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.