Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

What Happned To Buhari Will Handle Security, Osibanjo Will Handle Economy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happned To Buhari Will Handle Security, Osibanjo Will Handle Economy? (640 Views)

Shettima Should Handle Security, Tinubu Economy As Promised - Obi / 2023: PDP Will Handle Wike When His Candidate Is Unveiled, Says Tambuwal / 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happned To Buhari Will Handle Security, Osibanjo Will Handle Economy? by OnyeObodo: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2022
Allow Me Laugh Small

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

One More Time and Am Done

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And then am serious

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

8 Likes

Re: What Happned To Buhari Will Handle Security, Osibanjo Will Handle Economy? by alanto: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2022
Na why una life no de ever settle.
Over this insecurity your sister die yesterday, many of your brothers and sisters mock her but una pick one Yoruba man say na him tweet bad pass.
Now you dey here early morning dey laugh and your fellow oloriibu pelebe no go come here ask you if na laugh you take dey mourn Chinelo mba na to look faraway point person wey matter no concern.
Now let me ask you if I may. Na Chinelo death sweet you like this wey make you dey laugh like this this early morning?

1 Like

Re: What Happned To Buhari Will Handle Security, Osibanjo Will Handle Economy? by danijesus(m): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2022
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: What Happned To Buhari Will Handle Security, Osibanjo Will Handle Economy? by OKKO(m): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2022
Flat faced failure of a presidency.
But tribalists prefer calamity once it is coming from their region.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happned To Buhari Will Handle Security, Osibanjo Will Handle Economy? by Mysticwebb: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2022
alanto:
Over this insecurity your sister die yesterday, many of your brothers and sisters mock her but una pick one Yoruba man say na him tweet bad pass.
Now you dey here early morning dey laugh and your fellow oloriibu pelebe no go come here ask you if na laugh you take dey mourn Chinelo mba na to look faraway point person wey matter no concern.
Now let me ask you if I may. Na Chinelo death sweet you like this wey make you dey laugh like this this early morning?
Leave the guy alone and face your tribal hatred infested life. Op is complaining about leadership failure that affects all. His tribe bothers you more than what we are facing.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happned To Buhari Will Handle Security, Osibanjo Will Handle Economy? by amuwo1980: 11:16am On Mar 30, 2022
Na useless afonja talk that you take serious , they probably meant sections to embezzle

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happned To Buhari Will Handle Security, Osibanjo Will Handle Economy? by OnyeObodo: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
alanto:

Is the economy frustrating you?

1 Like

Re: What Happned To Buhari Will Handle Security, Osibanjo Will Handle Economy? by Tochi3(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
alanto:
E be like say make i catch you use slaps reset Ur weird mentality.

1 Like

Re: What Happned To Buhari Will Handle Security, Osibanjo Will Handle Economy? by Tumbulum: 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
Op they have handled it na. Can't you see how good the country is at the moment ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happned To Buhari Will Handle Security, Osibanjo Will Handle Economy? by OnyeObodo: 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tumbulum:
Op they have handled it na. Can't you see how good the country is at the moment ?

Lol...

2 Likes

Re: What Happned To Buhari Will Handle Security, Osibanjo Will Handle Economy? by emmanuelbrown26: 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
People that sold their lives with a plate of ewedu and amala 5ogether with hydraulic soup, what were u expecting.
Every night u will see their daughters begging for people that will Bleep dem for a plate of ewedu and amala, breeding bastards everywhere corner of alimosho

3 Likes

Re: What Happned To Buhari Will Handle Security, Osibanjo Will Handle Economy? by OnyeObodo: 12:06am On Mar 31, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
People that sold their lives with a plate of ewedu and amala 5ogether with hydraulic soup, what were u expecting.
Every night u will see their daughters begging for people that will Bleep dem for a plate of ewedu and amala, breeding bastards everywhere corner of alimosho

This is so mean angry angry angry angry angry angry.... common dude... Dont be so heartless

But allow me laugh....

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And I laugh again grin grin grin grin grin

Then am serious

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Happned To Buhari Will Handle Security, Osibanjo Will Handle Economy? by 1860sis: 4:09am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
alanto:
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu; The Modern Day Jesus / 2023: Yahaya Bello Purchases N100m APC Forms / Obi Cubana's Brother The Final List Of APGA Primaries For Federal House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.